Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

No, thank you Sara, are you going by my assesment of the coverage on these lights Sara? I would love to see some pictures of these lights working, especially that 16 light unit,maybe with a tape measure to see the coverage or something? where else can you flower a 9 x 9 space with led for under a grand???it cost me just under 7 grand for my lights to cover a 10 x 10 space:bravo: Sara, well done:)

yes, I put the coverage according to your information. you are growing with our light, so I think your information is better than our engineer's, they only do some theory information, sometimes I do not like it, I like the truth. grow result shows everything. I have some working picture, but can not show the size they can cover, I will update one for your reference.

BTW, our 1200w also works great. so it is really hard for me to tell people Mars II better or COB better. if you force me to give an answer. small area, I will tell you COB is better. becuase COB do not have lense. if we hang too high, penetrate is not as good Mars II.

Now, Buck, BID, and Jon, all of you are growing well with our lights.so when people ask me which one is better, I really do not want answer because grow result tells us all of them are great. I believe everyone can feel my feeling.

yes, Cola is my workmate and she works in our company three years also. so she can help too. welcome Cola to Join us. :welcome:
Hello everyone,This is Cola,Sara's colleague,I can help you.Have a nice day!

yes, it seems TopLed has a light to fit any configuration. So your saying the 5w panels have better penetration that this 3w COB panel, I cant wait to see Curso using this light, it will help me to make a decision when im in a position to go all led, I grow pretty big plants indoors so maybe the 5w panels are more for me but I gotta say im getting exellent penetration with this COB panel. Covering a 9 x 9 space with 5w panels would also cost alot more...decisions decisions lol

haha, we have topic on another forum, mainly talked about our Mars II light, go to there, it can help you. email me, you can get the link.
yes, it seems TopLed has a light to fit any configuration. So your saying the 5w panels have better penetration that this 3w COB panel, I cant wait to see Curso using this light, it will help me to make a decision when im in a position to go all led, I grow pretty big plants indoors so maybe the 5w panels are more for me but I gotta say im getting exellent penetration with this COB panel. Covering a 9 x 9 space with 5w panels would also cost alot more...decisions decisions lol

I believe there has some other Chinese suppliers have better price than us or they will say something else because all the information I put here now. but most of them make 20LED or 25LED each part. and I am not sure how their quality and service is, so please do not only compare the price of the light. thank you all my friends.

Speaking for myself Sara, you and the other people at Top LED have won me over, my plant loves being under the mars2 I bought, so I won't be looking at any other suppliers for a long time. I'll be getting a second mars 2 in a month or so as well. Awesome product, awesome prices, awesome staff. Welcome Cola!

Bunch of questions...
What are the wattage of each diode on the COB light?

how many diodes per chip? (pretty sure it 30)

And what is actual wattage draw per diode and per chip? If lower then diode/chip wattage please explain why?

Also what are the exact ratios of diode wavelengths? and exact wavelengths please? (not just 'red' or blue') Or even better if you can give out the epistar part #'s and ratio of each.

What is approx. ship time?

Any return policy and/or warranty? And if it a defect not caused by buyer, who is responsible for shipping? and approx. turn around time?

here is the next Top Led experiment one of each ,(3w,5w, and cob) of as close as possible wattage/coverage .
Unfortunately I think jon705 is one of the few growers that have the space for this one.
Although I do have access to 4 other grow spaces,they are just waiting for equipment...................
IMHO
As to the under calculations of the engineers of the coverage, I would much rather buy one for a 4x4 space and have it cover 4.4x4.4> than not even cover the stated size.
I am in need of a new light and watching jon and this cob light, I will struggle through with the old school 400 hps. I am watching the other test journals too, but the cob appears to fit my style and "planned" set up , 3 separate 4.5x4.5 chambers for seed/clone to harvest under a single panel
The grow I got now will finish end of october just before Jon's test run I will make a decision at that time .
Until then :peace:

...As to the under calculations of the engineers of the coverage, I would much rather buy one for a 4x4 space and have it cover 4.4x4.4> than not even cover the stated size.

Kinda my thoughts as well, and considering if you bought on the premise it covers the desired area, what about when your plants get larger? So, what I did is got a light that was a good bit larger stated coverage than my actual space. My space is 2.5'x 3.5' and 75" high. I got a light that advertises coverage of 4.4x4.4. So, maybe it sounds like overkill but as my plants mature, I will still have better coverage than had I gone with a light that advertised 3.5'x 3.5'.

here is the prices , it is factory price, so you need to pay shipping yourself. shipping cost will depend on how many lights you order. weight more than 21kg, we can get more discount from FEDEX. so if you order more, you can get more discount on shipping. but the light price is the best at present. as soon as we have lower cost, we will update our price. and I will let you know.

4part light(120led). unit price is $256 . weight is 5.5kg. coverage:4'x4'
6part light(180LED). unit price is $376,weight is 7.5kg. coverage is :4'x6'
8part light(240LED), unit price is $493, weight is 9kg, coverage is : 4'x8'
long 8part(240LED), unit price is $519, weight is 11kg, coverage is :2'x16'
9part, light(270LED), unit price is $566,weight is 11.5kg, coverage is : 6'x6'
16part light(480LED), unit price is $954, weight is 18kg, coverage is 9'x9'

there has some basic information about the light, as we said , it is Epistar LED we are using. main color is red and blue in the light. fans, heatsink included. daisy Chain available. 85~265V voltage, so it can be used all over the world. beam angle is 90degree.

I believe there has some other Chinese suppliers have better price than us or they will say something else because all the information I put here now. but most of them make 20LED or 25LED each part. and I am not sure how their quality and service is, so please do not only compare the price of the light. thank you all my friends.

Besides, I hope all of you can send me email but not PM when you have questions. if you send me email, you can get faster reply than PM. and if I ask our other sales to help you, please feel free to talk with them. they will also try their best to help you. all people in our company are very friendly. I am sorry I can not help you all because I have too many things need to be done everyday,I have to ask others to help me. I believe all of you can understand me. thank you all.

At last, welcome to order from us :Namaste::high-five::cheer::circle-of-love::welcome:

Hey Sara

How are you? Hope all is well. I was on BIDs journal when you gave him the 5wx80 led light to test I saw the price of that light and I love his current grow and the results. I emailed you earlier this week telling you my specs of my current grow room but not have received a response. I am pretty sure youve been very very busy. Since you are pretty active here I'll just ask you the questions I sent to you earlier. I have a 3x3 grow tent what is the difference between these LED vs the one you sent to BID? Will it perform the same? How long will it take to ship to California? Thanks Sara

we do not have stock light, so maybe you will get the lights two weeks after you send payment.
I want a cob but do u or if so how long to deliver to ontario canada

Back
Top Bottom