Topping, pruning tips please

Plant 1:
969B0DF6-D33B-40FC-B844-406E0E0A49F1.jpeg0FC8021C-0419-4F79-92DA-B775016CF271.jpeg

Plant 2:
6CEBE072-955C-4EDA-A0D5-E667140A0076.jpegB67B00FD-D869-42CA-AD85-51D852386226.jpeg

Plant 3:
B7D53E02-AB82-4F1B-B601-7AA932B895A4.jpeg6ACB899E-B60E-429B-86B6-DD0B641F7A22.jpeg

I actually have a thread regarding this problem. It began last Wednesday when I fed them nutes for the first time. Initially it was only visible on plant 2, but now I can see issues with 3/5 plants.

First nutes feed was too acidic, I adjusted ph to 6 before adding nutes. I’ve since discovered that the nutes bring the ph of my tap water down to the perfect level without using anything else to bring it down.

I'm not a pro grower, but since I ran into nutrient deficiencies lately, I checked a lot (and by that, I mean a TON) of pictures of plant problems. To me that looks like a ph problem. Fluctuating ph often causes this kind of damage.

PH Fluctuations: What to Do | Grow Weed Easy

Check this link, then compare the pictures to the leaves of your plants. There can be other issues also, but I think incorrect ph level is one, for sure.

Not to sound rude but I would do the research. Seems you are way off base with what your doing and what you want for a result. Trying things is fine but know what your trying before trying it.
Ps. You overfed those girls. First feedings should always be lite lite lite. You now need to flush them out with good ph water. YouTube has some very good people who have made thousands of videos regarding growing cannabis. Mr canucks grow is first to come to mind. Check out his videos with the specific title your interested it. (Like water ph). YouTube can teach you everything you need to know

I'm not a pro grower, but since I ran into nutrient deficiencies lately, I checked a lot (and by that, I mean a TON) of pictures of plant problems. To me that looks like a ph problem. Fluctuating ph often causes this kind of damage.

PH Fluctuations: What to Do | Grow Weed Easy

Check this link, then compare the pictures to the leaves of your plants. There can be other issues also, but I think incorrect ph level is one, for sure.

Thanks for the link, I’m sure that’s exactly what’s happened. I have made the necessary changes so I’ll wait to see what difference that has made.

Not to sound rude but I would do the research. Seems you are way off base with what your doing and what you want for a result. Trying things is fine but know what your trying before trying it.
Ps. You overfed those girls. First feedings should always be lite lite lite. You now need to flush them out with good ph water. YouTube has some very good people who have made thousands of videos regarding growing cannabis. Mr canucks grow is first to come to mind. Check out his videos with the specific title your interested it. (Like water ph). YouTube can teach you everything you need to know

No offence taken. I am just an impulsive person and tend to do things my own way, it’s part of my learning process. Honestly, I can read something very specific and will decide to do things my own way anyway. I don’t think I’ve done too much damage to my plants, but I’ve certainly learned from the experience :)

Looks Good!...she's starting to make that bucket look small...

Besides the super crop, I just want to spread out the bud sites some for light

I regularly tie the lower branches out to spread out the canopy at flip to flower.

I thought super-crop was this:

Olly your plants look great. Gonna be some big plants!!

Hey guys,
thread caught my eye.
Great advice! Very informative.
I am also first ever grow.
white widow photo.
600 w mh
8 "glass hood vented
8" vortex fan/ filter out side tent
4x4x7 tent
humidifier
oscillating fan
stationary fan
coco loco medium
3 gallon cloth pots
tnb co2 (1)
botanicare grow/cal mag
5/19 will be 4 week veg.

ordered medium from hydro store. They did not receive on time, seeds popped.
Store gave me open bags of medium to use. Think was contaminated.
TFirst week had catapillar,spider mites ,mule worms...
lost one seedling.
used catapillar killer and plant therapy.
Wanted to take clones and floer 5/19.
Should I veg longer if I expect to harvers 16oz.?
Thanks!

Hey guys,
thread caught my eye.
Great advice! Very informative.
I am also first ever grow.
white widow photo.
600 w mh
8 "glass hood vented
8" vortex fan/ filter out side tent
4x4x7 tent
humidifier
oscillating fan
stationary fan
coco loco medium
3 gallon cloth pots
tnb co2 (1)
botanicare grow/cal mag
5/19 will be 4 week veg.

ordered medium from hydro store. They did not receive on time, seeds popped.
Store gave me open bags of medium to use. Think was contaminated.
TFirst week had catapillar,spider mites ,mule worms...
lost one seedling.
used catapillar killer and plant therapy.
Wanted to take clones and floer 5/19.
Should I veg longer if I expect to harvers 16oz.?
Thanks!

Yes, the plants need to be bigger for a lb of harvest. Your plants will double or triple in size after the flip.

Back
Top Bottom