Total weeks until budding

tav

i started keeping track of my plant it's at 8 weeks now i think i may have started it atleast a month
b/4 the 8 weeks. (maybe) i know they are factors but when should a plant go into bud mode ?
pretty sure she's a she.....lol

i started keeping track of my plant it's at 8 weeks now i think i may have started it atleast a month
b/4 the 8 weeks. (maybe) i know they are factors but when should a plant go into bud mode ?
pretty sure she's a she.....lol

what are you growing - auto or photo ?

The important thing to know before saying when it will go into flower is to know whether it is an auto-flower or a photo-period plant.

Just being a female plant does not tell us enough. How do you know that it is a female plant? What are the signs that it is female? Was it just a seed you found in a bud from the dispensary?

And, at this point it will be best to take a decent looking photo in natural or white light and post it. That might be able to give us an idea of what you are seeing.

It will go into flower when you flip to 12/12 lighting, assuming it's a Photo Female not Auto
Some will show sex or preflowers sooner, but until u FLIP it's just gunna grow bigger

Back
Top Bottom