Train Wreck newbie

051108.jpg
05579.jpg

CKS Afghani flipped to 12 12 9 days ago planted xmas day so very fast growing strain

Nice looking
plant

thcpanda, i love your comment about growing cannabis as a gateway to growing everything else. it was so true for me. it took alot of years before i ever grew anything else. now i grow whatever i want.it has made me a way better gardener overall. having indooor grow light gives us an oppurtunity others dont have. i like to grow herbs. there quick, little space.also i grow flowers inside for outdoor transplanting, and because of growing food ive learned cloning and grafting and other techniques. beautiful plant you have.you can tell a happy plant when u see them. happyplant/happygadener, happygardener/happyplant.

About grafting you can graft different strains of cannabis without any genetic drift as long as you stay in veg u can also graft a tomato to a potato tomato on top potato on bottom just some food for thought

theirs got to be a way to make cannabis become a annual plant instead of perennial.ill bet if we all used our heads we could figure it out and how to properly clone autoflowers. other than my breeding/crossbreeding project i am working on these two things. i really want a cannabis tree. i dont think we have one now because there is no need?

i use organic right from the start, sometimes the potting one right away as well. It's a weed not a rose. I keep it simple. The only thing i do is top and lst. As for nutrition, i don't get fancy.

exactly!!
Beautiful advice..

Consider me train wreck nwebie #2. I read the germination process on Crop Kings Site but it is not clear on how to plant the germinated seeds if you are growing hydro. It states only soil planting. How and when do you plant the seedlings for hydroponic growing. Please be gentle! This is my first grow ever and I am old! Need it for health reasons.

Back
Top Bottom