Trala’s Tent

thats not possible
Well i got Konks talking me through it, she has the patience of a fucking saint btw. Lolling! As a test I put her link in and it works beautifully, so I can put konks in my sig but not my own. Why would that be?

because you are doing something wrong when you do your own link

look at my sig :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

lol, you're pulling my leg.

So apart from a setback with poor little Lucky, I’m feeling like the mother of green dragons again. I washed everyone’s hair again yesterday and let their leaves dry in the sun. I applied the nit spray again, more as a prophylactic treatment as the aphids have all but gone. I’ve also applied stick pads which believe it or not, are trapping them. It’s barbaric tho, they stick then slowly die, makes me sad but it’s a dog eat dog world.

Twiggy Two still has some curly leaves which I’m not happy about, and the Twiggy clone doesn’t look especially clever, but my triplet special seeds are looking great. Their colour is so good, and the one armed bandit looks fucking great! She’d be better with two arms granted, but that one arm looks bionic compared to the other two.

Twiggy Two - she is a mofoing boss!

B4EA64A3-B0E9-4D45-A526-23A4B62D9B9C.jpeg

DCC51420-68A6-4204-8A6F-47841E513D87.jpeg

8504E559-485F-4C03-9D9E-441E1A07DFA3.jpeg

Twig Clone - not so clever as Bill would say

384EA039-E292-4820-8282-14C2A22A0C36.jpeg

The Triplets - the one armed bandit is the first pic

5B6FF19D-A096-42DF-BFB6-D00712CC4259.jpeg

7E0A2A08-689A-4E20-91BF-D6CE04B7576F.jpeg

C99E6458-4290-4C0D-8D22-778F53FFFD16.jpeg

My Green Familam

B4B6F92E-518D-4634-B48E-85795BFFBBBA.jpeg

You picking up what I’m putting down tho? Like I don’t mean to sound para but...

I can literally add any thread to my link except the threads I created. My Trala’s Tent - Lucky Edition thread won’t stick either!
i letterly think your just pulling my leg now

Tra is made of Teflon, shit don’t stick! Glad you got links working yeah :snowboating:

Don’t assume they’re gone or under control little buggers will bite you square in the ass... repeatedly! On the other hand don’t freak but keep eye on soil & pot rims, flyers, crawlers, larvae, stalk hangers, under leafers and other associated pain in the buttocks that lurk our gardens.

don’t want to ruin it for you but I keep getting the shiv from mites, gnats and some freaking larvae. Just went nuclear and just oven baked some seed starter soil mix with perlite, kelp, worm castings & mosquito bits at 250F for 30 minutes is the specs so I did it 3 times for this run of new beans.

Omg my next BIG dilemma.

I am going to a resort in North Queensland for a bit of R&R for a week and I have to leave the plants behind. It’s hot here, like hot hot. I have Twiggy on 12:12, and 5 plants vegging and one tent and one fucking light.

I was actually going to cancel my mini break until Bill suggested I put Twiggy in the tent 12:12 and put the veggers outside as we have 14 hours of daylight at the moment. Only problem, Twiggy is way too fat to fit in the tent so I need to modify my dark room. Then there’s the water issues. I’ll get some set up picks for you.

Anyone got water tips? While a week doesn’t sound long, in the Queensland sun you can literally fry an egg on bitumen.

Tra is made of Teflon, shit don’t stick! Glad you got links working yeah :snowboating:

Don’t assume they’re gone or under control little buggers will bite you square in the ass... repeatedly! On the other hand don’t freak but keep eye on soil & pot rims, flyers, crawlers, larvae, stalk hangers, under leafers and other associated pain in the buttocks that lurk our gardens.

don’t want to ruin it for you but I keep getting the shiv from mites, gnats and some freaking larvae. Just went nuclear and just oven baked some seed starter soil mix with perlite, kelp, worm castings & mosquito bits at 250F for 30 minutes is the specs so I did it 3 times for this run of new beans.
I will not take my foot off their necks i promise :)

I check everyday and they look good.

Those sticky insect trays are barbaric but they seem to be working well. Hey speaking of barbaric I saved a little spider not yesterday but the day before, and I had him on his web hanging from a stick like a yo-yo and I went to flick him in the garden and he landed in another spiders web and before you could say yankee doodle dandy the spider who owned the web got him. I’m talking launched at him! Life is so dog eat dog or in this case spider eat spider.

My last uppot this one jumped from my pot and ran straight over my foot. Not a big one by any means but big enough to cast his own shadow and make me jump! Lolling!

60E651C1-1363-46B9-8CF9-C49BB17E56BF.jpeg

Wow, cool - you get your travel on! Perlite drains water but its cousin vermiculite retains water, kelp retains water and yucca extract is a wetting agent that helps with heat stress

Some garden centers have small packets of water crystals that you mix in soil that retain water, I’ve never used them so no direct experience but I’ve pondered ‘em for possible outdoor stealth grow. Another option might be good soaking water before and use deep retaining pans, storage tubs or even like tin foil roasting pans as saucers, leave an inch or two of water in them

I've read where some old growers used small piece of cordage or rope to wick up water into a container but IIRC a wick can work both ways ie - draw water in when there’s an abundance or draw water out if theres a drought but you should be fine for a week

Maybe sprinkler set to come on for couple hours at nite? Idk if any applies just covering a few bases

Back
Top Bottom