Trala’s Tent

Looking good!! Looks to be right on track!!
They're a bit like the Kardashians in the fact they photograph much better than they look in real life.

They have papery leaves and this mutant looking curling everywhere, they look proper sick.

They're a bit like the Kardashians in the fact they photograph much better than they look in real life.

They have papery leaves and this mutant looking curling everywhere, they look proper sick.
You may need a beer goggles filter!

You are tripping girl, at least somebody is having fun!! I’ll have what TraLa is drinking.... but make mine a double! How many bogans does it take to shoot a video??? If they are drinking - well the world may never know!!

Ok so straight edge - nope no dice, but I adapted to my newfound kill ‘em all and let God sort them out mentality after dealing with indoor garden critters. I've had at least 6 full on battles with fungus gnats, 1 round of thrips and so many rumbles with mites they have setup shop here. Then there was the great Summer of 2020 Fungus Gnat & Spider Mite Orgy.... so yep - take no prisoners is my motto.

I get it.... nobody wants to spray shite on their plants and I for one utterly detest the smell of Neem but look at the facts. The best chemical sprays are made from natural sources..... Neem oil is courtesy of crushed Neem seeds, Spinosad is a isolate from sugar cane, pyrethrin is from crushed Chrysanthemums. A lot of the better sprays are like 2% rosemary oil & 98% inert. I’d rather spray frosted lucky charms cereal cuz they’re magically delicious but that doesn’t kill plant vermin - now does it?

Anyway I hope you beat the aphids regardless of which methods are employed!

You are tripping girl, at least somebody is having fun!! I’ll have what TraLa is drinking.... but make mine a double! How many bogans does it take to shoot a video??? If they are drinking - well the world may never know!!

Ok so straight edge - nope no dice, but I adapted to my newfound kill ‘em all and let God sort them out mentality after dealing with indoor garden critters. I've had at least 6 full on battles with fungus gnats, 1 round of thrips and so many rumbles with mites they have setup shop here. Then there was the great Summer of 2020 Fungus Gnat & Spider Mite Orgy.... so yep - take no prisoners is my motto.

I get it.... nobody wants to spray shite on their plants and I for one utterly detest the smell of Neem but look at the facts. The best chemical sprays are made from natural sources..... Neem oil is courtesy of crushed Neem seeds, Spinosad is a isolate from sugar cane, pyrethrin is from crushed Chrysanthemums. A lot of the better sprays are like 2% rosemary oil & 98% inert. I’d rather spray frosted lucky charms cereal cuz they’re magically delicious but that doesn’t kill plant vermin - now does it?

Anyway I hope you beat the aphids regardless of which methods are employed!
OMG I was lolling so hard! I bought heavy beer instead of light! I only had 3!

Look I'm going to be honest. If it gaurenteed killed them I'd spray em with the devil's piss! I mean I can always wash em later. 013 I just want them DEAD!!!!

Oh, and what the heck is a Bogan?

If you are a yank, a bogan is a redneck. While I was born bogan and I'll always bleed bogan, truth be known I'm the worst kind. I have earned myself a university degree and I have a good job which means I have enough money to keep me off welfare. People like me get called cashed up bogans (cob). We're basically bogans with nice cars, who can afford to pay now rather than layby and we can afford private health. Lolll

Okay so I water boarded the leaf lice! I bought a mist nozzle and I washed every leaf!

I think it's fair to say my plants don't like the water as much as I do!

IMG_20201123_130238.jpg

IMG_20201123_130247.jpg

Back
Top Bottom