Trala’s Tent

They have those pretty white hairs, not sure if that means flower - sorry I’m so panicked I miss read. No not in the white hairs lol. They’re in the seeds too. The clone seems ok, but I doused her too just to be safe.

Fuckkkkkkk! Thank you so much 013! I never would have seen it either. Not shocker why I missed it, now I’m really looking the evidence of them is every fucking where!

619C516E-FA37-4025-8E5E-0813E9E0F48B.jpeg

Sure thing lady, we will get you back on track! Your concentrate looks good, kills mites & aphids. Yes white hairs = flower, what do you mean in the seeds too? Plants started from seed or your seed stash?

A plant can show white hairs from flower but it can also show what looks to be hairs from being a mature female but not in flower. Are these photos or autos and what’s your light hours on them? Maybe shoot a few more pics, close ups of the tops. I’ve got to crash soon but will check you out in the am.

Need to look up life cycle and how often to spray to eradicate, some can prolly quote it off the top of their head but.... not me - IDK.

@Trala thanks for sharing your story. It takes a strong woman to share their situation like that and an even stronger one to have recovered from it and got their life together. I'm sorry about the critters. Give a little rub and tug after you get your bush wet. Work the solution in and spray the top of your soil too. It seems like everyone's getting them, myself included. If you want some more let me know. Anyways I'm talking too much, I'm going back to creeping and thumbs upping things because it's easier...:love:

@Trala thanks for sharing your story. It takes a strong woman to share their situation like that and an even stronger one to have recovered from it and got their life together. I'm sorry about the critters. Give a little rub and tug after you get your bush wet. Work the solution in and spray the top of your soil too. It seems like everyone's getting them, myself included. If you want some more let me know. Anyways I'm talking too much, I'm going back to creeping and thumbs upping things because it's easier...:love:
I initially thought you were talking about my green kids having nits! I'm thinking you're being a tad dramatic, I mean its leaf lice... LOL

Thanks for saying that. I appreciate it. I actually spent a lot of years really hating me and feeling super ashamed but then I realised this one layer of who I am. I have since added some really good and positive layers for balance.

I'm sorry about the critters too. I'm thinking the rub, tug and wet bush is what prolly got them into this sexually transmitted botanical mess!!! It's all fun and games until someone fucking itches! Lolllinggg!

Good eye on those little bastards!!

I heard once that ice cold water sprayed on the plant will help get some of those bastards off. They will keep coming back if they’re not dead though.
In hindsight I am 87% sure my last grow was aphid ridden. I really am. I can remember looking at the speckled leaves and thinking “hmmmmm??”. I just put it down to, actually I don’t even think I put it down to anything, my thoughts just moved on.

Would spraying them with ice cold water help if I do it everyday do you think?

Now, that's a real surprise! :thedoubletake:

They way you tend to knock over plants and slip in the pool, I had you pegged for a serious stoner! :rofl:
L O L L I N G !

That’s just a mix of my permanent drug related brain damage and a lack of coordination.

Too much credit dear, nothing special just a newbie grower trying to learn and help a friend out!
What is the worst they can do?

I had a scroll researching last night, and they defs aren’t heavily infested. Will they be okay?

They should be ok, I couldn’t find much info on that spray other than it’s laden with silica & prob has desiccant effect which cuts their skin and/or dries them out. Think it said 2 applications but not sure on timing.

It’s a different solution from what we have here in states but the lab that formulated it has no doubt tested it on Aussie aphids.... cuz I guess your lot of aphids are different from ours :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: Must be made for bogans? but IDK?

I would go hard on them and recheck regularly... try to eradicate them before flipping. Shake well undersides, stems, top, fan dry all that shite. This is why we try to kill em all before the flip, don’t want to spray on buds if you can avoid it

They should be ok, I couldn’t find much info on that spray other than it’s laden with silica & prob has desiccant effect which cuts their skin and/or dries them out. Think it said 2 applications but not sure on timing.

It’s a different solution from what we have here in states but the lab that formulated it has no doubt tested it on Aussie aphids.... cuz I guess your lot of aphids are different from ours :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: Must be made for bogans? but IDK?
Listen while it’s not a competition and just FYI, Australian Bogan Aphids would definitely kick the arses of your weaky pop lily livered American Redneck Aphids in a cage fight.

When I bought the spray I hadn’t actually realised that I definitely had nits. I was looking for a prophylactic type treatment which I was going to use once per week.

I have a day off today with little to do so I might take some video so you can have a good look at her. One of the seedlings defs has it, the other two look ok. Surprisingly the clone is fine.

As far as infestation goes they don’t look too bad I don’t think. It has had its benefits, it’s definitely keeping my mind off herming.

my crew don’t cage fight, they sawed the cage up - ate part, brushed their teeth with some, sold half for scrap metal, and the rest are clubbing ‘stralians!

I’m excited you had your bases covered with spray meds on hand - that’s prepared! Its kinda like kids in daycare, they gonna pass it anyway, best way to halt it is to spray any plants from same tent or location. Even if they are in different rooms or tents they could still spread to other plants

you should be way past hermie on anything, everybody kinda ganged up on you there mostly as a newbie joke cuz you were so cool about it. but seriously... watch your plants, check leaf colors & leaf angle, what’s flying what’s crawling constant check for bugs, look for nanners, don't obsess, have fun - hope for the best but if possible be prepared for the worst.

best part is we found it early not in flower. Don’t flip for 2 to 4 weeks and confirm there’s no more bugs maybe retreat as preventative before flip.

Mateeeeeeeeee it’s a silent L. It’s Strayan and bogans pronounce it as stray-yen.

I‘ll use it in a typical bogan sentence

013:- Hello ma’am. I’m a proud American. I notice you have an accent. If I may be so bold, could I ask you where are you from?

Tra:- Faaak yeah bloke. I’m Strayan.

013:- I’m sorry ma’am, where are you from? Strayyeeah?

Tra:- Faaaaak, I’m from Straya! I’m Strayan mate, you know Aussie Aussie Aussie Oii Oii Oii, kangaroos, Barrier Reef, deadly drop koala bears! *mumbles fucken yanks can’t understand plain fucken english under my breath...*

LOLLINGGGG

They actually look far less lice ridden after one application. The bottle says once a week. Do you think more than that would be safe?

I won’t take my hand off the ball for a second. Oh and she’s in flower.

And thanks for always having my back 013. You are a great mate to have Xo

The bottle says once a week. Do you think more than that would be safe?
Does it say it's safe to use on flowering plants? You need to be VERY careful about what you spray in flower. And, I think your addictive personality is coming out... "It says apply once per week but I was thinking every hour or two should be fine, right?" Always best to stick with mfg recommendations, see how the plants react, and adjust from there. ;)

BTW, you do know that my making fun of you is just my way of "playing", right? If you were sitting in front of me in school, I'd likely be yanking on your pig tails! ;)

Just did a little research on that Bug Boss King Hit...
Apply KingHit to the point of saturation of all leaf surfaces and repeat every 2 days till the infestation is gone.

-Spray KingHit early in the morning or in the evening when it is cooler. Do not apply in the midday sun or while the lights are on as temporary leaf burn may occur

-avoid spraying tender new flower blooms

It says it's 100% organic and safe for veggies, although it doesn't specify that it can be used to harvest. Either way, I'd be careful about spraying the flowers.

Before treating the plants, spray them real good with some decent pressure from a hose and blast off as many of those suckers as possible before spraying with the KingHit. :Namaste:

Ffs, aphids! I am gone a week and what happens bogan effing cage match worthy redneck hillbilly beating aphids appear... I had aphids and they sucked. You have a team, have started treatment and 013 with his eagle eye keeping an eye on Twiggy, still an effing boss! No problem, right, little ba$tards should die off.
Glad you got to plan a sick day to regroup! Twiggy really does look big & lush. Best I can advise is to watch her flowers, I was watching the foliage and would have treated them differently from the start. Keeping them apart is good advice, too.
:ciao:

Does it say it's safe to use on flowering plants? You need to be VERY careful about what you spray in flower. And, I think your addictive personality is coming out... "It says apply once per week but I was thinking every hour or two should be fine, right?" Always best to stick with mfg recommendations, see how the plants react, and adjust from there. ;)

BTW, you do know that my making fun of you is just my way of "playing", right? If you were sitting in front of me in school, I'd likely be yanking on your pig tails! ;)
No it doesn’t.

But on the positive I couldn’t see any nits in their hairs.

K I’m literally sat here lolling coz it’s so true! And FYI if you pulled my pig tails, I’d do my best to either throat punch you or break every pencil in your Scooby Doo pencil case! When it comes to pulling my hair, I’m a go hard or go home/cage fight till the death kinda gal ;)

Just did a little research on that Bug Boss King Hit...

It says it's 100% organic and safe for veggies, although it doesn't specify that it can be used to harvest. Either way, I'd be careful about spraying the flowers.

Before treating the plants, spray them real good with some decent pressure from a hose and blast off as many of those suckers as possible before spraying with the KingHit. :Namaste:
Thanks K, I’ll do that :)

Back
Top Bottom