Trala’s Tent

Dam that one big sativa leaner u got there is lookn gud nice job what strain is it if u dnt mind me askn? But the video was great tht lil bit underneath dieing off is jus cuz she is so dam big lol. But she looks great tho jus clean up the bottom few nodes on those branches an it will open up airflow an direct more energy up to the higher buds on the branch which is what u want. But yea wen my plants start to get really big like tht i take off the bottom quarter of each stem so the whole plant. Which is usually like the bottom 3 to 5 nodes i strip off an its called lollipoping. It really helps make ur buds bigger an more dense if u get it timed right? U dnt wana dobit to early n maybe stunt it but alot of strains are forgiving on tht part but not all an u dnt wana do it to late in flower so the plant dnt got enuf time to use tht extra energy so i do it after the stretch is done in flower then take it off. Then i dnt get any of those larfy buds tht are all leafy an not worth much for smoking. But yea rant over now haha. The garden looks gud tho for reals the girls are doing great congrats an gud luck for the rest of the way ill be down for the ride.
Look I don’t know. It was just a mongrel monster clone that I got lucky with. I revegged after she bloomed. I got maybe 3oz off her. She looks better on her second spin around the dance floor too! I’m well pleased with her.

Thank you for your advice. I’ll do it next Wednesday.

:) :) :)

And here i knew you were the one when i heard bush playing but now with metalica you have my undivided attention
Hello :)

Look they’re not my fave but my biggest love has loved Metallica since he wore short shorts. So I love them by proxy. That song makes my heart soar.

Things are looking great! Can't believe how well that plant re-vegged! I'm with Blazin' on the trimmin'. I clean up all that stuff at the bottom so you can see through to the other side, about the bottom third.
Thanks Hutch :)

Come Wednesday I’ll be whipping off her petticoat faster than Harvey Weinstein on a B grade starlet on Oscar night.

The year was 1991 and my brother got me a cassette it was the only present he ever gave and it wasin 3 days. It wasthe enter the sandman which had come out that year and my mind was blown... Lol his mom (my step mom) is scary religious and we had to hide it in the vent so we could keep it... Haha well your partner has good taste

I feel like I'm the only person who hears one of their songs and gets devastatingly sad lol

The year was 1991 and my brother got me a cassette it was the only present he ever gave and it wasin 3 days. It wasthe enter the sandman which had come out that year and my mind was blown... Lol his mom (my step mom) is scary religious and we had to hide it in the vent so we could keep it... Haha well your partner has good taste
He does. Mostly in women tbh lollllllll.

He knows everything about them and I mean EVERYTHING! Actually he knows everything about pretty much everything. It’s a quality I both love and hate about him.

I feel like I'm the only person who hears one of their songs and gets devastatingly sad lol
I get sad too.

Nothing Else Matters makes my heart break and soar at the same time.

Your grow is looking great too btw. While I have you, how’s your dog?

Oh he is coming into the threenage years lol... He has no sign of slowing down anytime soon. I will take pics on Thanksgiving of his holiday sweater haha

Oh he is coming into the threenage years lol... He has no sign of slowing down anytime soon. I will take pics on Thanksgiving of his holiday sweater haha
I love the way you guys say sweater! We say jumper.

Speaking of sweater... This song is in my weekly Top 10. It’s an Australian band and they go off live! I hope you like it.

Look I don’t know. It was just a mongrel monster clone that I got lucky with. I revegged after she bloomed. I got maybe 3oz off her. She looks better on her second spin around the dance floor too! I’m well pleased with her.

Thank you for your advice. I’ll do it next Wednesday.

Oh well shit she looks great an 3 oz not to bad. This round u shud get even more. Everytime i revegged any of my girls they wud always end up yielding alil more. But yea gud job an gud luck the rest of the way.

Geez I wish I looked that good!! ;)

I’m a tad bit younger... I’m only 30, but damn I look 80 don’t I??
You’re just a baby.

I loved my 30’s, tho truth be told the only thing I have loved better than my 30’s, is my 40’s. It’s just like your 30’s, but you have more money, your choices are informed and you drive a better car.

;) ;) ;)

Everything in Tra's garden is looking positively splendid :)

If you're going to listen to Metallica whilst tending to your garden Don't tread on me would be my recommendation ;)
You know this already, but I totes couldn’t have done it without you.

You are the best wingman, Goose.

:love: :love: :love:

You know this already, but I totes couldn’t have done it without you.

You are the best wingman, Goose.

:love: :love: :love:
Well tha,,,,,,,,, hang on, Goose dies trying to bail out doesn't he? :nervous-guy:

Tangerine Triplets :love::love::love:

Poppy - Day 53 veg

A cheeky grasshopper had a nibble when she was really young :(

F2D3EF69-926E-45C6-A9D5-F049B41E09BC.jpeg

Billy - Day 39 veg

She is missing an arm :(

CB334406-A08E-466C-8081-F26D437E6528.jpeg

Frankie - Day 40 veg

5268E7A1-F64D-4B83-BAD1-CEF57BDA87C1.jpeg

The Reveginator and the Clonestar :love::love:

Twiggy Two

Day 17 of flower after 52 days in reveg

2582993E-3A24-4234-B785-945113B3D5BB.jpeg
CE0C9D2D-4758-4558-B8EC-5DCBA0AAE64B.jpeg

Pretty Twig - Day 37 veg

041E391F-CD97-4A4B-9E99-381268F97E95.jpeg
Everything is looking just perfect Tra! I really am excited for this run with all the good bud sights I see right now you are in for a haul! Bravo @Trala :bravo::welldone:

Back
Top Bottom