Trala’s Tent

Awww this is awkward, I uploaded the wrong definition. It was meant to be this one ;)

56A862AF-4611-4BB7-8540-239A34A52CEA.jpg

Everything is looking just perfect Tra! I really am excited for this run with all the good bud sights I see right now you are in for a haul! Bravo @Trala :bravo::welldone:
Thank you so much :)

I‘m getting her ready for the prom on Wednesday :)

Hi Team

Ive taken a sickie today just to chillax and tend to my plants. My hospital has been a head fuck of emotion lately, and sometimes you just need a mental health day. I’m going into see my hydro guy for some soil and go go juice this morning then I’m going to take off Twiggys petticoat.

Just so I’m clear, does this look right?

She really is starting to get little white hairs. And I have nothing to compare size, but she’s a fucking boss! She’s easy double the size of the original plant.

114D9DD5-FB1A-4B6B-9255-19DF122B3468.jpeg

02CB45F2-6DFF-455A-B515-3BFAE8557FEC.jpeg

010B778A-0FD6-4496-92DB-7C780BB923EE.jpeg

Finally watched your last video. Metallica by the pool? You're my bogan queen! :laugh:

I notice you often mention drinking but never smoking your flower?? :hmmmm::laugh:
Hi Sye

Confession time.

For me I always loved getting super stoned, but then I sort of didn’t get the hit I needed, and I was introduced to sprinkling a bit of snow on it, and that was great until I didn‘t get the hit I needed, so I started smoking the cones and snorting the H, and that was great till my nose started to bleed all the time, so then I moved to injecting and from there I went to hell. And when I say hell, I mean hell.

I come from a long line of addicts, so it’s no real surprise. I have to be super careful with alcohol. As soon as I take a sip, my first thought is ”I’m gonna get fucked up...”. Usually I’m good with it, but if I’m with my brother it’s game on errry time lollinggg. And if I’m with the wrong people (super fun) I will drink too fast, dance on tables, say the words fuck and cunt as if they are terms of endearment, get stumbly, cry and then black out. Those episodes are few and far between tho. I try to work New Year for that very reason.

I‘m too scared to smoke. Last time I did was New Year a few years ago, and as soon as I woke up the next day I was chopping up. I can’t moderate it. I’m an all or nothing type. I still worry if the emotional crisis was great enough I would get on. I am super thankful that circumstances haven’t truly tested me since completing a 12 Step Program, and I have been clean longer than I used now.

So you’re prolly wondering why I grow. I love a midnight toker, not my partner, he’s almost anti, he’s an ex addict too, he’s choice of powder was speed. I grow for someone else. The person I grow for is a legend, he works full time, is a father and a great partner and it was costing him too much money. We accidentally came across the idea and he bought the tent, light etc and I grow it and charge him $100 a week for his green and I bank that money for him. This morning I checked and he has $723 in his sub account but I need to transfer $150 to mine for the soil and nutes I bought today, so it’s actually what ever $150 is from $723.

So there you are. I’m a fraud. Tho if you need a joint rolled, I’m ya gal, if you need an airtight bong made from an orchy and a hose I’m ya gal and if you need a mint cone hand made from tin foil, I’m ya gal, but if you need me to loop a belt around your arm, while you hold it taut between your teeth and I drive (while I can hit your vein every time) I wouldn’t wish that toxic level of addiction on anyone and I hope I never ever go back.

Hi Sye

Confession time.

For me I always loved getting super stoned, but then I sort of didn’t get the hit I needed, and I was introduced to sprinkling a bit of snow on it, and that was great until I didn‘t get the hit I needed, so I started smoking the cones and snorting the H, and that was great till my nose started to bleed all the time, so then I moved to injecting and from there I went to hell. And when I say hell, I mean hell.

I come from a long line of addicts, so it’s no real surprise. I have to be super careful with alcohol. As soon as I take a sip, my first thought is ”I’m gonna get fucked up...”. Usually I’m good with it, but if I’m with my brother it’s game on errry time lollinggg. And if I’m with the wrong people (super fun) I will drink too fast, dance on tables, say the words fuck and cunt as if they are terms of endearment, get stumbly, cry and then black out. Those episodes are few and far between tho. I try to work New Year for that very reason.

I‘m too scared to smoke. Last time I did was New Year a few years ago, and as soon as I woke up the next day I was chopping up. I can’t moderate it. I’m an all or nothing type. I still worry if the emotional crisis was great enough I would get on. I am super thankful that circumstances haven’t truly tested me since completing a 12 Step Program, and I have been clean longer than I used now.

So you’re prolly wondering why I grow. I love a midnight toker, not my partner, he’s almost anti, he’s an ex addict too, he’s choice of powder was speed. I grow for someone else. The person I grow for is a legend, he works full time, is a father and a great partner and it was costing him too much money. We accidentally came across the idea and he bought the tent, light etc and I grow it and charge him $100 a week for his green and I bank that money for him. This morning I checked and he has $723 in his sub account but I need to transfer $150 to mine for the soil and nutes I bought today, so it’s actually what ever $150 is from $723.

So there you are. I’m a fraud. Tho if you need a joint rolled, I’m ya gal, if you need an airtight bong made from an orchy and a hose I’m ya gal and if you need a mint cone hand made from tin foil, I’m ya gal, but if you need me to loop a belt around your arm, while you hold it taut between your teeth and I drive (while I can hit your vein every time) I wouldn’t wish that toxic level of addiction on anyone and I hope I never ever go back.

You have all my respect and sympathy, Tra! Thank you for sharing. I'm sure a lot of us here can relate to you. I can.

I've definitely been - and have the capacity to be - a total "crender" (i.e. "career-ender" LOL, my GF's term), a binger, whatever you want to call it. I've worked my way to moderation over a long time, and lots of therapy. I've also had my time with opiates.

No shame or judgement from me. On the contrary, mad props to you for getting here, and for coping with all that! :cheer:

Two things have changed my relationship to this plant making me a lot less "hit-oriented": CBD and infusions. The latter is the only thing that has helped me stop taking opiates. Combined with the former, it's an even more powerful substitute.

At the same time, I'm not implying I have the answer for you. Which would be incredibly patronising. Just sharing!

Keep on keeping on! Thank you again for sharing. I hope you didn't feel pressured by my comment to do so.

:green_heart::hug::thanks:

You have all my respect and sympathy, Tra! Thank you for sharing. I'm sure a lot of us here can relate to you. I can.

I've definitely been - and have the capacity to be - a total "crender" (i.e. "career-ender" LOL, my GF's term), a binger, whatever you want to call it. I've worked my way to moderation over a long time, and lots of therapy. I've also had my time with opiates.

No shame or judgement from me. On the contrary, mad props to you for getting here, and for coping with all that! :cheer:

Two things have changed my relationship to this plant making me a lot less "hit-oriented": CBD and infusions. The latter is the only thing that has helped me stop taking opiates. Combined with the former, it's an even more powerful substitute.

At the same time, I'm not implying I have the answer for you. Which would be incredibly patronising. Just sharing!

Keep on keeping on! Thank you again for sharing. I hope you didn't feel pressured by my comment to do so.

:green_heart::hug::thanks:
I still have moments of self loathing in regards to how my choices negativity impacted my son. But it is what it is.

My GP is so serious when it comes to opiates he listed them as an allergy on my record in his surgery. I had to have knee surgery maybe 6 years ago and my surgeon gave me a script for Oxycodone afterwards, and my gp was assisting with the surgery (he moonlighted on Thursdays with ortho) and he found me in the recovery room and took the script from me saying you’ll be right with paracetamol lollllll.

I still have moments of self loathing in regards to how my choices negativity impacted my son. But it is what it is.

My GP is so serious when it comes to opiates he listed them as an allergy on my record in his surgery. I had to have knee surgery maybe 6 years ago and my surgeon gave me a script for Oxycodone afterwards, and my gp was assisting with the surgery (he moonlighted on Thursdays with ortho) and he found me in the recovery room and took the script from me saying you’ll be right with paracetamol lollllll.

Shiiiieeettt did you really get by on just paracetamol? You a tough woman!

Omg I hope I haven’t fucked this up!

So I wanted for you to see what a monster she is - if the stress of this haircut hadn’t hermed her..

So I used two plaster buckets as a sort of ruler to give you an idea of her size.

627AC00D-2E94-4CF9-84AC-3D9E6C660C0A.jpeg

So before

7590BF91-76C9-453D-B146-36681BDA0483.jpeg

After - and is that enough?

4C469D26-58DA-4F75-B38E-2AB429EBF757.jpeg

03F972E9-9252-4193-85DE-767BC6167C78.jpeg

And am I meant to pull these big leaves off?

D5031E8B-1ED3-403D-83C2-9837461B4A64.jpeg

And I’m going away for a week at the end of this month. And I am going to put my seeds outside to endure 14 hours of Qld sun and Twiggy in the tent to keep her 12:12.

Only problem the fat bitch ain’t gonna fit aye!

EC628D84-2351-47B0-BC26-1D1BD846E771.jpeg

Shiiiieeettt did you really get by on just paracetamol? You a tough woman!
Not really. I only had arthroscopic surgery. It’s basically keyhole.

You might have a low pain tolerance. Addiction makes you hypersensitive to pain. For the first year after I got off the gear I thought I was dying! Just a simple headache would cause me to be laid up. I hadn’t felt pain both physical and emotional to a point for so many years. So when real life came in hot I couldn’t deal. That first year was super hard actually.

To this day I have a low pain threshold and if I focus too much on discomfort I can become hypersensitive.

Hey Sweet Tra,

We never know what the person right beside us has endured, a little kindness and consideration goes a long way. Thank you for sharing your story and nope - no fraud detected... you’ve always been straight up authentic.

But I did want to alert you - I think Twiggy has crotch critters. In the 5th pic down I see 2 issues... in the upper half of pic there appears to be debris or white shit on the fan leaves, that looks like aphid remains where they shed their old carcass, but the lower part of the pic looks like mites, thrips or something with the little spots or pin pricks on the leaves.

Aphids often hang out in large numbers on the stalk or leaf undersides, mites often can be seen conga dancing all over the soil, and bucket rims. I’m gonna link up a recent FAQ page for comparison of pics on the aphid issue. If critters are found - you should treat them for a few weeks and delay flipping her over to flower until shes bug free. Here’s that link Faq post on aphids it’s a fairly short but see comments by Bobrown14

I sure hope I’m wrong... but either way snip and scope some fan leaves - check both sides. I would also be checking any other plants that have been in close proximity to twiggy. Anytime you line them up for pool photoshoots - dont allow one plant to touch the other, frigging critters will transfer from one plant to the next.

Hey Sweet Tra,

We never know what the person right beside us has endured, a little kindness and consideration goes a long way. Thank you for sharing your story and nope - no fraud detected... you’ve always been straight up authentic.

But I did want to alert you - I think Twiggy has crotch critters. In the 5th pic down I see 2 issues... in the upper half of pic there appears to be debris or white shit on the fan leaves, that looks like aphid remains where they shed their old carcass, but the lower part of the pic looks like mites, thrips or something with the little spots or pin pricks on the leaves.

Aphids often hang out in large numbers on the stalk or leaf undersides, mites often can be seen conga dancing all over the soil, and bucket rims. I’m gonna link up a recent FAQ page for comparison of pics on the aphid issue. If critters are found - you should treat them for a few weeks and delay flipping her over to flower until shes bug free. Here’s that link Faq post on aphids it’s a fairly short but see comments by Bobrown14

I sure hope I’m wrong... but either way snip and scope some fan leaves - check both sides. I would also be checking any other plants that have been in close proximity to twiggy. Anytime you line them up for pool photoshoots - dont allow one plant to touch the other, frigging critters will transfer from one plant to the next.
Sweet mother of fucking God!

Are you joking? What the fuck are aphids and how did they get in her crotch!

WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

sadly Tra I’m serious...

follow that link and see the debris on the leaves of that plant from the faq page, zoom up and you will see theres crap all over those leaves in the the faq. When aphids hatch out from one stage they leave their old husks on the leaves, but they move away from leaf surface and blend in very well but they hang out on main stalk, branches and leaf undersides. So get all up in Twiggys’ business.

For the mites watch the soil and bucket rims for tiny creepy crawlies, you can see mites with the naked eye if you look closely but also nip a few fans and scope check for mite eggs attached to undersides, which you can‘t see without serious magnification.

sadly Tra I’m serious...

follow that link and see the debris on the leaves of that plant from the faq page, zoom up and you will see theres crap all over those leaves in the the faq. When aphids hatch out from one stage they leave their old husks on the leaves, but they move away from leaf surface and blend in very well but they hang out on main stalk, branches and leaf undersides. So get all up in Twiggys’ business.

For the mites watch the soil and bucket rims for tiny creepy crawlies, you can see mites with the naked eye if you look closely but also nip a few fans and scope check for mite eggs attached to undersides, which you can‘t see without serious magnification.
Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!

So well spotted!!

Unfortunately for me you are 100% on the crotch critters.

I'm devasted!

IMG_20201119_143354.jpg

So sorry but good to know right now, check any plants she has been near, and recheck again in few days. Just because one is clear today doesn’t mean they will remain bug free.

when you spray do this, shake the snot out spray before mixing, elevate plant up high so you can see up her skirt, spray undersides first, get the stalk & stems. Then spray top of soil, bucket edge and finally spray top side of leaves, don’t put back under light right away, run fan to let her dry off. The reason to spray undersides first is after you spray the top side the leaves will droop down so get undersides first.

No worries, you skated bug free that first grow, so now you gotta pay the piper. It’s all good this is part of growing and learning. Not sure what products you have down under in Aussieland but Neem, Spinosad & pyrethrin are pretty popular here, so are the SNS family and SNS is a sponsor but not sure if available there. Obviously shipping would be too long from US based sources. Maybe shout out to BillPopy or GGD for insider info

So sorry but good to know right now, check any plants she has been near, and recheck again in few days. Just because one is clear today doesn’t mean they will remain bug free.

when you spray do this, shake the snot out spray before mixing, elevate plant up high so you can see up her skirt, spray undersides first, get the stalk & stems. Then spray top of soil, bucket edge and finally spray top side of leaves, don’t put back under light right away, run fan to let her dry off. The reason to spray undersides first is after you spray the top side the leaves will droop down so get undersides first.

no worries, you skated bug free that first grow, so now you gotta pay the piper. it’s all good this is part of growing
Thanks so much 013

Honestly I had no idea. The seeds have nits too!

Oii @McRib did you ever hear that Rodney Rude “you got nits you dirty fucking prick”. I think I heard it when I was around 10 years old and it makes me lol. Totes bogan humour.

Can’t believe my girls got nits! We need a fucking cry motey in this place.

Ok so I went and got nit shampoo, and I have doused all 5 of the dirty girls in it.

Is this terminal?

What is the worst thing they can do?

Back
Top Bottom