Trala’s Tent

I get so annoyed at myself. I go at things like an uncoordinated baby elephant in a china shop, then I’m literally shocked when I break everything.
When I was growing that ChemDog, the first thing I did after topping it, was to break one of her arms off...
it actually broke off so well (?) that it fell on the ground. :oops:
It's just one of those things- if you're going to train your plants, sooner or later, you're gonna break something off- it bothers us a lot more than it bothers the plants....
It's good that you got that out of the way early on- nothing but smooth sailing from here on in...;)

When I was growing that ChemDog, the first thing I did after topping it, was to break one of her arms off...
it actually broke off so well (?) that it fell on the ground. :oops:
It's just one of those things- if you're going to train your plants, sooner or later, you're gonna break something off- it bothers us a lot more than it bothers the plants....
It's good that you got that out of the way early on- nothing but smooth sailing from here on in...;)
Carcass I am like the queen of mindless fuckups. While I’m not sure right at this moment what my next disaster will exactly be, I can say with 99.5% certainty there will be one.

I literally nearly bumped one of my pots in the pool yesterday and I’m not even joking.

Tangerine Triplets :love::love::love:

Poppy - Day 53 veg

A cheeky grasshopper had a nibble when she was really young :(

F2D3EF69-926E-45C6-A9D5-F049B41E09BC.jpeg

Billy - Day 39 veg

She is missing an arm :(

CB334406-A08E-466C-8081-F26D437E6528.jpeg

Frankie - Day 40 veg

5268E7A1-F64D-4B83-BAD1-CEF57BDA87C1.jpeg

The Reveginator and the Clonestar :love::love:

Twiggy Two

Day 17 of flower after 52 days in reveg

2582993E-3A24-4234-B785-945113B3D5BB.jpeg
CE0C9D2D-4758-4558-B8EC-5DCBA0AAE64B.jpeg

Pretty Twig - Day 37 veg

041E391F-CD97-4A4B-9E99-381268F97E95.jpeg

I took some video but the quality is horrendous and I don’t know why?

I‘m a bit worried about Twigg. She has died off underneath just a little and just wondered if it’s something I’m doing wrong.

My accent tho.

#boganrepresents

LOLLINGGG!

great video trala, you should clean that dead scrub at the bottom of the plant. It will allow more air to get through the branches, feeding will become easy as its not so packed and the plant will focus more on the top.

over all looks good and don't break that branch on the small plant. You'll be surprised to see the juice that branch will get during flower.

Good soundtrack though

#boganrepresents
Nice drink in a glass with ice and slice of lime... For some reson I'd pictured you drinking Bundy cans... or Bundy longnecks

I‘m a bit worried about Twigg. She has died off underneath just a little and just wondered if it’s something I’m doing wrong.

My accent tho.

#boganrepresents

LOLLINGGG!

You’re plants are looking great! Very beautiful!!

You are also very beautiful! Just like you’re plants!! (If that photo in the video is a photo of you) :battingeyelashes:

And here i knew you were the one when i heard bush playing but now with metalica you have my undivided attention

Tangerine Triplets :love::love::love:

Poppy - Day 53 veg

A cheeky grasshopper had a nibble when she was really young :(

F2D3EF69-926E-45C6-A9D5-F049B41E09BC.jpeg

Billy - Day 39 veg

She is missing an arm :(

CB334406-A08E-466C-8081-F26D437E6528.jpeg

Frankie - Day 40 veg

5268E7A1-F64D-4B83-BAD1-CEF57BDA87C1.jpeg

The Reveginator and the Clonestar :love::love:

Twiggy Two

Day 17 of flower after 52 days in reveg

2582993E-3A24-4234-B785-945113B3D5BB.jpeg
CE0C9D2D-4758-4558-B8EC-5DCBA0AAE64B.jpeg

Pretty Twig - Day 37 veg

041E391F-CD97-4A4B-9E99-381268F97E95.jpeg

Dam that one big sativa leaner u got there is lookn gud nice job what strain is it if u dnt mind me askn? But the video was great tht lil bit underneath dieing off is jus cuz she is so dam big lol. But she looks great tho jus clean up the bottom few nodes on those branches an it will open up airflow an direct more energy up to the higher buds on the branch which is what u want. But yea wen my plants start to get really big like tht i take off the bottom quarter of each stem so the whole plant. Which is usually like the bottom 3 to 5 nodes i strip off an its called lollipoping. It really helps make ur buds bigger an more dense if u get it timed right? U dnt wana dobit to early n maybe stunt it but alot of strains are forgiving on tht part but not all an u dnt wana do it to late in flower so the plant dnt got enuf time to use tht extra energy so i do it after the stretch is done in flower then take it off. Then i dnt get any of those larfy buds tht are all leafy an not worth much for smoking. But yea rant over now haha. The garden looks gud tho for reals the girls are doing great congrats an gud luck for the rest of the way ill be down for the ride.

great video trala, you should clean that dead scrub at the bottom of the plant. It will allow more air to get through the branches, feeding will become easy as its not so packed and the plant will focus more on the top.

over all looks good and don't break that branch on the small plant. You'll be surprised to see the juice that branch will get during flower.
Thank you :)

I will do it middle of next week. I’m on shift now till Wednesday. I’m planning a cheeky sickie and I’ll take her petticoat off then.

I won’t, even though every time I look at her I see asymmetrical branches, which is what OCD nightmares are made of. Lolling!

Good soundtrack though

Nice drink in a glass with ice and slice of lime... For some reson I'd pictured you drinking Bundy cans... or Bundy longnecks
True Story: I drank a 750mL bottle at around 14 and ended up in all sorts of trouble. To this day I can’t stand even the smell! I swear for the first 10 years after drinking it I couldn’t even look at a bottle of Bundy.

McRib I am actually worse than a run of the mill bogan, I’m a slightly cashed up bogan! That right there is Grey Goose Vodka, lime and bitters. While UDL cans and Passion Pop are firmly in my past my heart will always belong to acca dacca.

You’re plants are looking great! Very beautiful!!

You are also very beautiful! Just like you’re plants!! (If that photo in the video is a photo of you) :battingeyelashes:
Thank you on both counts :)

And if that is you in your avatar, you really are as beautiful as a hat full of arseholes

Back
Top Bottom