Trans Siberian Autoflower - LED - Grow Journal

53 days old for the Trans Siberian she didnt get real big but the buds are already pretty dense and swelling nicely and she still has 20+ days to go so hopefully she swells and has super dense buds.

20160122_175424.jpg

Looking great BW ! just wanted to hit you with a update of the trans Siberian my buddy grew. The first plant only harvested 1.5 ounces dry. The first couple nugs have a decent cure on them and we got to sample amongst friends yesterday. I didn't hear any complaints and everyone was ripped:smokin:. Nugs are very dense.

The second plant is at day 71 and is much bigger than the first. The colas are getting so big and dense that I have to support all the branches. It has been taking all the nutes(go line) like a champ. If I can figure out how to post up some pics , I would like to share them on this thread . Only if thats cool with you?

:peacetwo:

Yea thats totally cool to share man. Yea I was kinda bummed it didnt get real big but im not sure what the yeild normally is for the Trans. And the buds are already super dense and seem to be spreading the whole branch and most colas. Only time will tell how mu h weight she wants to pack on. And as far as nutes go this thing just takes what you throw at it Im at 3ml / L with base AN nutes and I dont even have tip burn lol. How was the smoke was it super stoney and couch lock?

There isnt anything to do but wait till she slows swelling then swap to Overdrive. I always have some tucking or training when in veg and preflower stretch but at this pointvits just waiting. I guess Im just a impatient person lol. But this next grow I have 2 large pot ladies and a small pot for the solo challenge so that should keep me busy especially the small pot because it is gonna need to be watered quite often.

Well I was sitting by/in the tent looking and bonding with the girls and decided to do some heavy fan removal mainly the lower ones not getting light and some of the monster ones not getting full light. I immediately fed her and now hopefully she will continue to focus on the buds.

20160124_143626.jpg
20160124_143708.jpg

Back
Top Bottom