Trans Siberian Autoflower - LED - Grow Journal

When this thread originally started , I was (still am) so psyched that you were growing this strain in 5gallon buckets:cheer:. I feel that you will have a huge harvest from your plant growing in those big buckets. I cant wait to see your final weight.

The one I posted is only in a 2gal pot and is just exploding in flower. I now have to support the colas cause they are getting so heavy. I put this girl into bondage early on in veg. I kept strapping down the main cola/stem. If I can get another picture that is straight(not sideways) you will see how far over the main cola/stem actually is. I also removed under growth early on in bloom.

As far as stretch goes. I didn't get a lot. But that could be because the light (same light as yours) was kept pretty close. So the main cola is 11" long x 3 1/2" across right now with most of the side branches coming in right behind that measurement .

First plant that was harvested didn't yield much due to my soil mixture. I tried to make an organic super soil that I only had to water and it kind of back fired on me. Instead of knowing why I was putting amendments in , I just put them in (it was a pretty hot soil ). So that whole run nothing got very tall and harvest was low . Now im back to a simple organic soil mixture (that has proven successful for me ) and I use the GO line for feedings. And she likes to eat!!!

59 days old and stating to swell again after 2 days of overdrive and she is a super frosty girl.

20160128_221521.jpg
20160128_221723.jpg
20160128_221758.jpg

Is she still eating or have you started a flush ? :passitleft:

Just started the flush tonight she stopped swelling and all cloudy trichs maybe 10-20% amber trichs. I ordered another 300w led and started a new bean Pineapple Punch. So the tent will have 4 ladies going strong in veg after the Trans gets the axe. Durban Poison, Tangie, Vertigo and the new Pineapple Punch. The Vertigo is a fast finishing strain so Im thinking late April on her and early May on the other girls.

Back
Top Bottom