Treezzz 1st Grow - Bag Seed - White Widow in Soil

sorry i haven't had any pics lately i've been really really busy. but i will definitely have some before the long weekend is over. happy thanksgiving everyone!!! :party: don't forget to give thanks for the existence of such an awesome plant hahaha. peace!

Happy Thanksgiving!( I know I am late but I was busy yesterday.:lot-o-toke:)

Seems like the whole site has been busy this week. Lol. I'm sure everything will return to normal after the holidays. Can't wait to see the update! :thumb:

hey treezzz

on ur last pic post the one that had the burnt leaves in it do u know if that is only caused by ph or could it be something else. i only ask cause a few leaves started to do that on my plant and no chart i found matched wat the leaves looked like but ur pic looks spot on to wat mine did. was it crispy an curl downward?

hey treezzz

on ur last pic post the one that had the burnt leaves in it do u know if that is only caused by ph or could it be something else. i only ask cause a few leaves started to do that on my plant and no chart i found matched wat the leaves looked like but ur pic looks spot on to wat mine did. was it crispy an curl downward?

if your talkin about the plant in the middle of the 6 plant rubbermaid dwc then yeah i'm pretty certain because it happened after letting the pH remain to high a day or two after res. change. i believe it was calcium lockout caused by too high if a pH. The leaves curled downward though and yeah they were kinda crispy. if you want post or send me a picture or two and give me more details and if its something i've had a problem with i'll help you out. is it on new, old, or middle growth? how would you describe it? (interveinal yellowing/browning starting at leaf tips and working in) <-something like that. and tell me about your set up and when the problem started, etc. the more detail the better. i've been doing a ton of research on plant problems so hopefully i can help. don't want it to get worse when its easily preventable :) good luck :thumb:

finally a much anticipated (haha) update!!!

first off heres the clones i took in root riot cubes in a prop tray under 2'x2' t5. they're about a week old:
Picture_1472.jpg

Picture_1482.jpg

pretty sad looking, eh? luckily they've perked up a lot. these photos are all 2 or 3 days old :)

next are the seedlings which are groing like wildfire on steroids. the one under the apple juice humidity dome is another purps clone which is the only one i know has rooted so far. the 5 seedlings on the right are ww and the 4 on the left are mk. just ignore what the duct tape says:
Picture_1564.jpg

Picture_1572.jpg

Picture_1684.jpg

i was looking back and for some reason when i start seedlings in soil they always seem to grow faster until like 4-6" and then the hydro ones just take off

next up are the bagseed which are lookin nasty cause of a fungus gnat problem i had. there roots took a bit of a beating and they're showing bad N and P defs but i took care of the gnats and they have stopped getting worse but the damage is already done. they should survive til harvest in about 2 weeks though. their buds are less than impressive w/ the gnat problem and the fact that they are probably pollinated because number 1 had a couple nuts on her buds. i have been keeping them isolated under warm spectrum CFLs also because under the 1000W their deficiencies were getting worse because of trying to use more nutes than their f'd roots can take in. anyway the harvest from these will be dissappointing but they were practice. here they are:
Picture_1693.jpg

Picture_1703.jpg

Picture_1714.jpg

Picture_1724.jpg

Picture_1735.jpg

here are the purps which are doing great:
Picture_1674.jpg

Picture_1664.jpg

Picture_1632.jpg

this is one big top i broke and splinted w/ a pencil. its doing great now:
Picture_1624.jpg

more lovely purps ladies:
Picture_1615.jpg

Picture_1604.jpg

Picture_1553.jpg

purps momma:
Picture_1582.jpg

purps purps purps:
Picture_1543.jpg

Picture_1532.jpg

Picture_1523.jpg

Picture_1514.jpg

the purps i dropped as a seedling:
Picture_1492.jpg

my newly rennovated air moving/light system:
Picture_1503.jpg

i also got my 600W mh/hps ballast, aircooled hood, mh bulb, hps bulb, timer, and 2 yoyo hangers today. i got all this new for $195 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i'm not going to have any money for a little while to finish my 9 plant dwc/aero unit (i'm calling it the panda because its black and white) even though i only need like $50 and i'm also not going to be able to begin construction on grow room 3 but hopefully i will soon. i have everything planned out:
Picture_1762.jpg

Picture_1753.jpg

Picture_1775.jpg

here's the status of the panda right now:
Picture_1743.jpg

its actually close to being done

in other news, i found the perfect location for an outdoor grow and i will be planning that all winter. i am really excited about planting this spring. i'm thinking 5 patches of 5 plants for my first grow. i definitely will be using purps and master kush although they are kind of indoor strains. i won't be trying the white widow. i may get some outdoor strains but may stick with what i have so i won't have to keep a 4th mother. we'll see. i may give updates for that in my indoor journal but won't have many/any pics because i don't really want to bring a camera.

i think this is a new record for journal length. thanks for reading!!! peace

The gnats issue sucks but you gotta run with what you got right? Everything else looks amazing. Purps are great and the new setup is looking ace. I haven't been around much lately and it is nice to see things coming together.

Also, it may not be too big a problem cause i cant see how things are run but be cautious with bends in your ducting. It can restrict maximum airflow and you wont get the most out of everything you got. The less bends the better.

i think i finally figured out the multiquote!!!

Sorry to hear about the gnats bro they get us all!

The purs room is looking so nice :bravo: love the new adition to your grow room, setup looks like its going to be flatout, cant wait to see it running!

thank you very much. hope to have it up and running soon

nice purps beauts and goood luck on the new set up as well as the plans for spring im also planin a patch or two so get the clones ready , hahah good job

thanks man. i hope you journal your outdoor grow. i'll be sure to follow along

trailer park boys! that show is the shit... they were on tour about 6 mo ago an came thru town but i missed em... grow looks great, an i thought i liked to map things out... good job

i know man. it sucks theyy didn't make more seasons. thanks for the complements.

The gnats issue sucks but you gotta run with what you got right? Everything else looks amazing. Purps are great and the new setup is looking ace. I haven't been around much lately and it is nice to see things coming together.

Also, it may not be too big a problem cause i cant see how things are run but be cautious with bends in your ducting. It can restrict maximum airflow and you wont get the most out of everything you got. The less bends the better.

yeah what really sucks is i ignoored the gnats for a few weeks cause i didn't know they were a big deal. i definitely learned my lesson- luckily they were bagseed and were testers for the purps. they purps are all doing amazing thanks to all i learned with the bagseed. and thanks for the suggestion. you're absolutely right. the reason i have it like that is because of the location of my passive intake which i don't wanna move because its near a window were cool air comes in.

thanks for reading everyone! :thumb:

i've been really really busy lately and lazy on my updates but here is basically what's been going on with my grow. i took 24 clones in 2 rounds. the first round all have rooted except one i pulled early because it ad white powder on it. the second round hasn't rooted yet but i see a few primordia or whatever the pre-root bumps are called. my momma plant has been a little sick looking but i think she's improving now. the purps are all growing bigger and bigger buds by the day, the bagseed are getting amber pistils and are near the end i think, and the WW and MK seedlings are not so much seedlings but about 8 in. plants now and hopefully will be in my aero/dwc "panda" in the next day or so when i complete it. also have been working on setting up the second grow room. hope to have pictures soon. thanks everyone for reading! peace!

treeez will do i have two clones rooted now ,gonna veg all winter and plant them in the spring (late ). i also was thnkin and if any have done this let me know but its growing atop or in the tops of treez. i am interested to see how well this wrks ...i aint climbing a fucin tree every day to chk water and and harvest ...hmmm just dnt know, might look a little funny like santa with his toys only id be santa-canabis-clause delivering nice and tasty treats to every good boy and grl ...and if they are bad they get a bag of schwag ..dnt know where theyll get it though..

Pre root bumps

roots119.jpg

haha yeah thats what i was talking about

Ok...Thanks GS...i'll keep an eye out for them...i hate trying to clone in soil...you can't check root growth...

yeah i haven't tried it for that reason and from what i understand it takes longer

treeez will do i have two clones rooted now ,gonna veg all winter and plant them in the spring (late ). i also was thnkin and if any have done this let me know but its growing atop or in the tops of treez. i am interested to see how well this wrks ...i aint climbing a fucin tree every day to chk water and and harvest ...hmmm just dnt know, might look a little funny like santa with his toys only id be santa-canabis-clause delivering nice and tasty treats to every good boy and grl ...and if they are bad they get a bag of schwag ..dnt know where theyll get it though..

that would be sweet man. i have heard of that but i'm not sure where. you should do that and be sure to take pictures haha. i would say i would try it because i climb trees for a living and have all the gear you would need but it just kinda seems unnecessary haha

hey everyone! hope you're all having a good holiday season! i have this week off and i finally have time for another update. so much has happened since my last update.

first off is the thing thats been keeping me so busy: the panda:
12_17_Panda_Buckets.jpg

here's under one of the lids:
12_17_Panda_Bucket_Lid.jpg

control bucket, pump, manifold for sprayers:
12_17_Panda_Control_Bucket.jpg

pump and manifold again:
12_17_Panda_Pump_and_Manifold.jpg

prepping the room: swept, dusted, wiped down with bleach water, used ortho bug barrier areound edges, windows, etc...
12_17_Preparing_Grow_Room_2.jpg

and here she is set up with her new Master Kush and White Widow occupants
12_25_Grow_Room_2_and_Panda_Group_Shot_After_two_clones_were_taken_from_each_.jpg

12_25_Panda_Group_Shot_After_two_clones_were_taken_from_each_.jpg

12_26_Panda_and_Grow_Room_2.jpg

closer shots:

MK3:
12_26_MK3.jpg

WW2:
12_26_WW2.jpg

i didn't have much luck on my first round of cloning. they didn't die but they were taking forever and had semen-looking slime on their stems/roots and clogging the aerocloner pump so i tossed em and started new with 2 from each WW and MK and 5 from the Purps mom. i'm using EZ Cloner brand "Clear Rez" to combat nasty shit in the res. this time. other than that i'm just using pH'd tap. here are the new clones:
12_25_Cloner_Set-up.jpg

here is the only clone i didn't give up on from the first round. she was well rooted enough for me to throw in her own 5 gal DWC bucket in the Panda room:
12_25_Purps_Clone_9_5_Gal_DWC.jpg

roots are already pokin through the 6 in. net pot. notice browness- this is remnent of a brown slime problem i had after transplant. i'm working on getting rid of it completely:
12_25_Purps_Clone_9_Roots.jpg

now some Purps pics:

here is my favorite, J, before i defoliated her but the picture is ten days old:
12_17_Purps_J_Before_Defoliation.jpg

and here is J in the flower box on the 26th:
12_26_Plant_J.jpg

here is H, the furthest along of the Purps:
12_26_Plant_H_5_Gal_DWC_.jpg

and a nice picture of my fan with H's buds in the foreground... hahaha:
12_26_Plant_H_Buds.jpg

here's the 30 gallon, 6 plant rubbermaid bubbler Purps:
12_26_30_Gal_DWC_Purps.jpg

and here's a mylar'd out pic of the two bagseed who refuse to finish even after 10 weeks of flowering. i gave #1 a little haircut though:
12_26_Veg_Box_with_2_Flowering_Bagseed_after_1_s_Haircut.jpg

harvested 2 branches and began drying today. pistils were probably 90-95% amber. all i have is a 5X mag. loupe and couldn't differentiate clear or cloudy trichs, but didn't see any amber. decided to go ahead and chop a little to see how it is. i doubt there will be an oz between those two anyway but its ok they're my learning aid. notice the lack of crystalization compared to most buds you see around here. they're out of a bag of some brick weed hahhaa:
12_26_Bagseed_1_First_2_Branches_Harvested_2_.jpg

12_26_1st_Harvested_Branches_Both_From_1_Exactly_10_Weeks_of_12-12.jpg

the purps are already lookin way tastier and are 4 weeks behind the BS. i mad bubble hash today and threw the popcorn in there. i am also quick drying about 6 smaller nugs from lower down in an envelope on top of mw kW ballast.

tomorrow i will install the DWC portion of the panda. right now its sleepy time.

hope you all smoke some nice nugs in 2012.

:party::party::party:

happy new year!!!!! :peace:

Good looking plants...we need a smoke report on that hash...like that clone setup..located a supply shop about 20 min from me..didn't know one was that close..i need spray nozzles and a pump...Great grow..:goodjob:

thanks man. i actually don't smoke personally at the moment but i could ask my gf haha. i make it for her to help her stomach. that's good news on the supply shop. i think a lot of people could benefit from makin one of these rubbermaid cloners

Back
Top Bottom