Trim/Shake and the law?

Norcalgro

Does anyone know if trim and or shake is considered as weight or the same as dried bud? In other words; how does law enforcement look at trim/shake? Thanks in advance.

On the outside, If they catch you with trim they could charge you with conspiracy to manufacture hash in some counties. I know someone that is a med card holder that had to plea to a charge of hash possession in NorCal. Pretty bad deal for her.

As far as I know... it is the same as bud as far as the law is concerned! Be kind of jacked to get caught w/a bunch of shake... LOL, my ego wouldn't allow it!

PS.. I got charged w/possession one time, it was a bag of shake that was stuffed down in the back seat of the car, where I was.
When I went to court, I told the judge, that could not have been my weed, I only smoke bud your honor... he let me off for lack of evidence... W00T for me!

It sucks but as you see the cops are like rabid dogs with this foolishness. Many MMJ cardholders save trim to make hash at their own peril. The law states dried leaves and flowers count as weight here in RI and I am 420% sure if they get you with frozen wet leaf they will count it all.

Back
Top Bottom