Tropicana Poison

I just saw this! Haha @Brewsterman you beat me to it. The smoke report is a little early, it was just a tester. Even though it had that harsh tester buds taste some of the flavor still came through (sweet strawberry/cherry with some fuel undertones). The plant I have is a fast finishing photo, not an auto. She didn't stretch much when I flipped her and doesn't have the biggest bids but man are they frosty. I would say out the 14 plants (11 strains) I have flowering along side of here she is the frostiest one of the group. I will be running a clone of her again with a longer veg time to see if I can get larger yielding buds from her. She was a mother plant that was stripped of her cloning material, up-potted, and flipped to flowering within a week, so she wasn't really ready to be flowered.

FYI the Sweet Seeds folks are around here somewhere.

Autos definitely don't adhere to my grow style, which I am trying to figure out, lol.

I am going to try my hand with Tropicana Cookies. Best of luck.
This will be my first time with autos myself. Until now I've just been collecting seeds from my wife's bags lol. Funny thing is I don't even smoke lol. I do seem to have a green thumb though lol. I'd really like to grow something with some color to it. Hopefully I'll get some color out of this next batch.

This will be my first time with autos myself. Until now I've just been collecting seeds from my wife's bags lol. Funny thing is I don't even smoke lol. I do seem to have a green thumb though lol. I'd really like to grow something with some color to it. Hopefully I'll get some color out of this next batch.
Not sure what they are buddy hooking me up with some auto seeds.

Back
Top Bottom