Ttystikk has arrived - You were warned!

Ttystikk

I'm extending my network of fellow cannabis cultivation enthusiasts and this seems like a natural place to do it.

Those who know me from other forums will already know that I'm a cultivation systems and equipment developer and entrepreneur, my goal is nothing less than revolutionizing the way our favorite plant is grown indoors.

They'll also very likely know that I'm am avid and vociferous debater on political forums- go Bernie! Sanders for President in '16, because anyone else is just more of the same-

I look forward to making more acquaintances here soon!

Welcome to the 420 community

Have to agree with you about Bernie, he is the only clear candidate in my opinion

I am always interested in getting others opinions when it comes to both political and moral issues.

welcome aboard

I do my best with political and moral issues. I'm moat comfortable solving people's equipment and cultivation issues, however. The results are so much more tangible arms therefore appreciated, lol

Welcome. Sound like you'll have a lot to offer this community, I look forward to following your posts.

Thank you! I do hope so.

So perhaps y'all can help me find a good place to journal my grow op- which as you'll come to see shortly is as much about the technology of growing indoors as it is about the plant itself.

A list of tech and styles so far;
RDWC
Vertical gardening
Water cooling
Chillers and heat pumps

Coming soon;
4800W of COB LED!

I copied the "how to insert a link...." link from OldGrowers signature, but it fails, so I edited it to a video tutorial. Looks like I didn't edit it before you replied.

Just an FYI.

This community is definitely different than every other one I've ever been to, everyone is incredibly helpful. I'm a newbie just over halfway through my first grow, and I wouldn't have gotten this far without the help and support of this forum.

I'll be watching for your journal to pop up!

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom