Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Filter and new fan should be here end of next week. Flipping in the next 6 days regardless. Interested to see how this new fan tests. Went with a relatively new design. It's a brushless DC inline with a programmable thermostatic speed control. Should be efficient and quiet. Efficiency is a key factor in this build i am tracking total energy consumption for a true gram/watt figure in addition to traditional g/w of lighting. As such I will be implementing some interesting (and hopefully effective) lighting and ambient temperature management schemes with commercially available components for duplication. ( 2 chambers hoping to add more) Framing starts this week. Stay tuned for more.

I was noticing that while shopping. Poor system design or rather profit over quality mentality has contributed to some energy hogs in this industry. It's our responsibility to minimize our impact on mother nature, if she gets pissed were all screwed after all.

The 6in specs at 40w 350cfm 32db. I strongly considered an economical way to power two chambers off one fan but the cost of controls way outpaced the savings on single vs dual fan. If I ran them both at the same enviro settings easy peasy, but for variability it just wasn't adding up.

Hell I don't even run my exhaust until half way into flower. I just up my intake some for compensation... I don't have it setup to where my filter is easily removable and Im too cheap to waste it lol also unfortunately dont have a controller and I have a bigass 6" 415cfm for my 4x2x4... plan on switching to a smaller one (300's at max) with a controller in the future since my current one really is overkill for the space it also takes up a lot of the space . .

420-magazine-mobile1265912580.jpg

420-magazine-mobile342960403.jpg

420-magazine-mobile989961887.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1369232186.jpg

420-magazine-mobile231474233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile429501178.jpg

Tucked the first few tops back under and flipped the timer tomorrow is first day of 12/12.

Babies are doing good. Should have drains in place for them tomorrow.

New babies: bunch of tops from pruning a few days ago gonna play around with holding them in stasis as no homes for them right now till I fire a bucket or two back up.
420-magazine-mobile271231418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom