420 Magazine Background

Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

GrizzWald

Plant of the Month: June 2016 - Nug of the Month: Aug 2017
Although old, those prices are not correct for Australia... Never got $27 a gram.. Grams are sold for $20... 3 for $50 quarter $70-$110 half $140-$170 ounce $200 Bush $250 outdoor $270-$300 indoor...

Dwight Monk

420 Support
Staff member
The overproduction of it in Oregon has dropped prices like a rock as the old "supply and demand" factor (as they would give a grow license to anyone that paid the fee pretty much, so way too many folks thought they would get rich), so prices will remain low until either Feds allow interstate commerce or a bunch of growers go out of business. You can get real good indoor stuff for about $100 an oz w/o looking very hard and outdoor for $65 on the street and it is around $125-300 an oz at the Dispensaries for the good stuff (which includes the 20% Sin Tax) the more budget stuff goes for a lot less and it's still quite decent stuff unlike the old days of the imported brick crap.

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
The overproduction of it in Oregon has dropped prices like a rock as the old "supply and demand" factor (as they would give a grow license to anyone that paid the fee pretty much, so way too many folks thought they would get rich), so prices will remain low until either Feds allow interstate commerce or a bunch of growers go out of business.
Seems to me that if that happens, those Oregonian growers might have an out-of-state market... for a figurative 2.5 seconds :rolleyes: . Sure, it'll still be illegal at the state level in most states - for a time. However, the moment that DC collectively declares, "We don't care; in fact, it's now a viable commodity," a huge chunk of fear will evaporate like so much mist on a quickly warming day. Unless that hypothetical statement is followed immediately with, "But we'll cut off your federal highway (etc.) funds if you do." IIRC, that had an influence on getting the minimum alcohol purchasing age raised to 21 in a lot of states.

I could be wrong, of course; the federal government might significantly alter its stance on cannabis and the various states continue to keep the laws against cannabis on their books. But I feel that it'll be like making popcorn. Only instead of pops, it'll be LEGALIZED... LEGALIZED... LEGALIZED LEGALIZED... LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED... LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED LEGALIZED (et cetera). In other words, first one (more) state allows it, then a couple, then a few - and then flood.

PurpleGunRack

In Denmark the average non-bulk prices are:

Per g in USD.
$ 8-12 for import hash.
$12-14 for indoor herb.
$5-8 for outdoor herb.

Medicinal herb from the government (Only available for terminal patients) costs $115 for 5g... :rolleyes:

A company here recently got the first license to import medical cannabis, I think it'll be mainly from Canada and Israel.

GrizzWald

Water tastes like a white coffee with 2 sugars but without the coffee milk or sugar added...

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017

GrizzWald

I so want to be a comedian :19: there's a joke there, I'll keep practicing to bring out the funny...

Bought this in Colorado today at a rec marijuana company today. This stuff is crap. It smokes like hay. No Tricombs. I think it was machined trimmed. I asked the Bud tender to show me some sticky buds. She said we never get that in Colorado. I just looked at her. She said it's to dry here. Lol, I don't have that problem. She really has no idea what real Marijuana looks and tastes like. And she's a bud tender. What these commercial growers are doing is wrong. It's a big problem here in Colorado at either the Medical side or Recreation side
IMG_154464615960F.jpg
paid $40 dollars U.S. for a 1/2 ounce of crap. At least I have some growing.