UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Dan, that microscope you got there is a nice looking gadget. seems much better the the one I just received from china, that cost me less then two bucks :hmmmm:
how much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking?

$18

can you share the name and model? I would love to order one too i think. are you satisfied with it?

I don't think it really has a name. Lol. There is a picture of the box on the previous page. Just go on fleabay and search for digital microscope.

How long was the power out?

2 hours. Hopefully it doesnt mess up anything. I've heard it's not so bad if the light cycle gets interrupted, but if the dark cycle receives light then it effs things up

2 hours. Hopefully it doesnt mess up anything. I've heard it's not so bad if the light cycle gets interrupted, but if the dark cycle receives light then it effs things up

That's correct. So did it go out during lights on? That can cause potential hermie. Earlier on usually and more than once.

That's correct. So did it go out during lights on? That can cause potential hermie. Earlier on usually and more than once.

Yes, during lights on. Lights came on at 6pm, power went out at 7:30pm, power came back at 9:30pm. I adjusted the timer so she would stay on the original schedule. So for this period of lights on, she only received 10 hours instead of 12.

Watered tonight with reg spring water with a little bit of epsom salt added. I think the last feeding might've burned her a little bit, but that's okay with me. lol. I am also seeing a lot of orange pistils right now and I feel like it is too soon to see this amount. Any ideas??

image25058.jpg

image25059.jpg

image25060.jpg

image25061.jpg

I've noticed this, it's what I like to call a pistil cycle. I ignore them for the most part, since they have no correlation to harvest time, but I have seen white pistils gradually turn mostly orange, then a short time later a new cycle begins and the buds start filling up with white pistils again, then slowly all turn orange. I have seen this cycle usually twice on plants, but saw it occur 3 times on Strawberry Blue.

I've noticed this, it's what I like to call a pistil cycle. I ignore them for the most part, since they have no correlation to harvest time, but I have seen white pistils gradually turn mostly orange, then a short time later a new cycle begins and the buds start filling up with white pistils again, then slowly all turn orange. I have seen this cycle usually twice on plants, but saw it occur 3 times on Strawberry Blue.

Good! Then that means they will continue to fatten up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I agree, seen it after bud topping also,, see side buds busting out. Good observation

Watered tonight with reg spring water with a little bit of epsom salt added. I think the last feeding might've burned her a little bit, but that's okay with me. lol. I am also seeing a lot of orange pistils right now and I feel like it is too soon to see this amount. Any ideas??

image25058.jpg

image25059.jpg

image25060.jpg

image25061.jpg

those rust looking spots...what is that? I have that showing up on my pineapple chunk as well

Back
Top Bottom