Unboxing the KS5000 Viparspectra

12l going into 25l i thinking x

Oh, double the size...nice! I wouldn't do them both at the same time. Might make sense to cut it back first, get it used to the new light, and then upcan. The other way would probably work too, but not at the same time. :)
Thank you mate top man x

I'd like to hear some other opinions, but I think you're safe cutting off what's above the line:
20230219_203904.jpg
agreed ;)

I'd like to hear some other opinions, but I think you're safe cutting off what's above the line:
20230219_203904.jpg
What your thoughts guys more or to much x

b0a90524-bf8c-4532-abda-aa55dec35df4photo.jpeg

What your thoughts guys more or to much x

b0a90524-bf8c-4532-abda-aa55dec35df4photo.jpeg
I'm not a huge fan of pruning and defoliation so I'm inclined to say too much.
But that could be just me.
I love thick bushy girls.
I see a couple branches with the ends completely missing.
Those are useless now and should be cut off. :Namaste:
I'm sure she will fill out and be great, no worries.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I'm not a huge fan of pruning and defoliation so I'm inclined to say too much.
But that could be just me.
I love thick bushy girls.
I see a couple branches with the ends completely missing.
Those are useless now and should be cut off. :Namaste:
I'm sure she will fill out and be great, no worries.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Gutted useless fort would grow bk

Gutted useless fort would grow bk
Hold on, I didn't mean to disparage your work. :Namaste: :Namaste::Namaste:
I'm just the wrong person to discuss defoliation with.
I like big bushy bursting at the seams girls.
Just my preference.
Everyone has their own way of doing things that work for them.
You did a good job and left lots of fans, she will fill out.
Just for future reference I would not take the top off any branch that gets light. My preference
And you have to leave that little shoot at the base of the fan leaves in order to have a bud or branch grow.
I dont completely clean any branches unless they are below her skirt.
Again my preference.
She will make your proud I'm positive. :thumb:
Keep up the good work my friend. :high-five:
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hold on, I didn't mean to disparage your work. :Namaste: :Namaste::Namaste:
I'm just the wrong person to discuss defoliation with.
I like big bushy bursting at the seams girls.
Just my preference.
Everyone has their own way of doing things that work for them.
You did a good job and left lots of fans, she will fill out.
Just for future reference I would not take the top off any branch that gets light. My preference
And you have to leave that little shoot at the base of the fan leaves in order to have a bud or branch grow.
I dont completely clean any branches unless they are below her skirt.
Again my preference.
She will make your proud I'm positive. :thumb:
Keep up the good work my friend. :high-five:
Take care.

Bill284 😎
No just didn't no I would loose on her as she was too tall I like bushy myself however she was to tall to put into flower then let her stretch etc I dunno prob fucked it up now bles her ffs x

No just didn't no I would loose on her as she was too tall I like bushy myself however she was to tall to put into flower then let her stretch etc I dunno prob fucked it up now bles her ffs x
She will be great. :thumb:
Just make sure you take notes and pictures of everything you do.
This will help with future grows.
Somethings work great some don't.
Notes and pics will help you remember what you did.;)
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Hey guys going to be setting a new journal up later today for the new grow with new light popped 2 photoperiod seeds and we shall see start to finish of this bad boi ks5000 vipar x

That lanky lady needed the trim.
I do agree you went alittle made on the TRUE tops.
But i also would take some of the side branch and make it more cylindrical as shed said.
:) Wont be long before she gets over the trim no way she would of flowered in your tent/space.
The joys of outdoor grows we dont have in tents letting them just grow.:)

That lanky lady needed the trim.
I do agree you went alittle made on the TRUE tops.
But i also would take some of the side branch and make it more cylindrical as shed said.
:) Wont be long before she gets over the trim no way she would of flowered in your tent/space.
The joys of outdoor grows we dont have in tents letting them just grow.:)
Thanks boss I'm feeling to just get rid of her now tbh I dunno 🙃 as a seed easily replaces journal be up later I look forward to all u guys visiting by thanks for reading x

Drop the link here and I'm looking forward to a new pic of that trimmed plant!
Ino she's in a small pot however I might just start again and forget about her in two minds atm thoughs guys as I feel.lost out on yield now due to chopin incorrectly x

received_1209571173070911.jpeg

Ino she's in a small pot however I might just start again and forget about her in two minds atm thoughs guys as I feel.lost out on yield now due to chopin incorrectly x

received_1209571173070911.jpeg

Just an observation, I would remove the dead leaves from the pots and the tent as they set up a potential disease problem. Are you hand watering?

You didn't chop incorrectly in my book! Is all the growth on the left part of it? That needs to go too.

And you have that great root system so you'll gain harvest because of it. I would transplant it and veg it a little longer.

Just an observation, I would remove the dead leaves from the pots and the tent as they set up a potential disease problem. Are you hand watering?
Yes hand watering ino needs drink tonight when light on n ty 😊
You didn't chop incorrectly in my book! Is all the growth on the left part of it? That needs to go too.

And you have that great root system so you'll gain harvest because of it. I would transplant it and veg it a little longer.
Is that ok and don't wanna remove that big branch if it means losing me big colas and they be useless I dunno x

20230227_173031.jpg

20230227_173036.jpg

20230227_173041.jpg

20230227_173052.jpg

Back
Top Bottom