Unknown strain, Outdoor grow, 2 month flowering?! - Pictures

Re: Unknown strain, Outdoor grow, 2 month flowering?! (Pictures)

Fill the new pot to the correct height and shape the hole just like the bottom of the pot she's in, if the new pot is bigger, you can use the one she's in ( with her still in it of course) to guage how much soil to put in, and to make the bowl shape for her to sit in. The point is to ensure that no air pockets exist after she's watered in. Water her in good, til water comes out drain...a little, then again with less water in 5 minutes. B-12 is a vitamin that reduces stress....just in case the roots get disturbed a little. Molasses goes like this; 1 tbsp/gal water. You want to use blackstrap molasses, I have used unsulphered molasses too. It won't burn your plant, the plant dose'nt use it, it's for the things living in your soil....you feed the soil, the soil feeds the plant, in an organic system.

Any suggestions on what to mix into the soil before transplanting? I'll chuck some manure in there for starter, but is that all? What would the difference be if I didn't use molasses? (I'm definitely going to use it though).

I'll look around for some B-12, sounds handy!

Yes, it does count as insanity, but yeee hooooo. You wanna slow way down or eliminate the nitrogen in your regimine. Your plant wants phosphorous for bud production. Maybe its just me , but 53 is my lowest allowable temp for my plants.......can you get some bloom food for them? You can use the bag you found on the next plants you grow.

I'm not using the high N fertilizer anymore! It was just to get rid of the yellowing you can see in the first pictures I uploaded haha

I don't have any flowering nutes, I'm kind of at crisis point at the moment in the way of flowering nutes. Molasses is all I've been told so far. I posted a thread about flowering nutes and what I have at the moment, but no one replied so I just had to make do with what I have.

Any suggestions on what to mix into the soil before transplanting? I'll chuck some manure in there for starter, but is that all? What would the difference be if I didn't use molasses? (I'm definitely going to use it though).

I'll look around for some B-12, sounds handy!

Manure = nitrogen, lemme look at what I'm using and we'll come up with something.

Manure = nitrogen, lemme look at what I'm using and we'll come up with something.

Well I won't be adding any manure then! Haha
Lucky I brought that up, otherwise I would have been adding it to the soil!

Try to find a fertilizer with the middle number highest, first number lowest, last number approx half of middle number. I'm using 4-10-7 for flower. We try not to load the plant with N at this stage, were getting ready to let the plant use all it's stored energy to finish, you probly will have enough in the new soil. I know some ready sources of P, but I'm not sure how it can be used by the plants in its form, or how long it would take to break down so they can use it.

Try to find a fertilizer with the middle number highest, first number lowest, last number approx half of middle number. I'm using 4-10-7 for flower. We try not to load the plant with N at this stage, were getting ready to let the plant use all it's stored energy to finish, you probly will have enough in the new soil. I know some ready sources of P, but I'm not sure how it can be used by the plants in its form, or how long it would take to break down so they can use it.

Looks like I'm going shopping, it the first time they'll ever see me in a garden store!

Looks like I'm going shopping, it the first time they'll ever see me in a garden store!

Sorry everyone, this will become an abandoned journal :/
The plant got stolen! I was growing another plant for a mate and decided to show him the progress and let him take it if he wanted.
In the end, my plant looked a lot better and I guess he got jealous and decided to take the lot. I won't be trusting anyone but my girlfriend with my grows from now on :)

And it's all worked out well so far! If you want to see how I'm doing this time feel free to take a look at my new journal :D

New and improved 2013 Amateur Guerilla grow!

I like to think I'm getting better at this! Haha

Back
Top Bottom