Until Uncle Sam is on a ventilator, and the puppet master is dead.

coldbud

Marijuana has been used as medicine for 5,000 years. Up until about 70 years ago it was considered a miraculous plant. We all know about William Randolph Hearst's smear campaign that helped launch the new image of pot, Devil weed. Marijuana was then used as a tool in the government's war on culture. People were singing and dancing, and listening to jazz music, this was unacceptable. Reefer will make a killer out of an honest child, who would likely decapitate his own mother if he had smoked enough of it.

So for some ungodly reason, the misinformed idiots of America swallowed this new information whole, and gave no room to the opposition (comprised of actual doctors) who stood by their beliefs that the plant is both medically beneficial, and ultimately harmless.

Fast forward to more recent memories. Bill Clinton said he tried marijuana once, but didn't inhale. Obviously bullshit, but he was the president so by common sense law he had to deny drug use up and down. Obama said he smoked, and inhaled, frequently. He must have been winking at Mr. Bill in his mind when he said it.

Marijuana is now somewhat legal, on the state level, in a few states, with proper medical documentation. Our culture has been flooded with funny stoner flicks, and most people just don't see the plant as "Devil weed" anymore. So in a time when Cheech and Chong are two of the most legendary names in entertainment, why does our government still put their tail between their legs when legalization comes to the table?

It's obvious really, the dirty bastards are already making their bread through the black market. They have long standing ties with terrorist organizations and Mexican cartels alike. In fact, I would say the US government is probably at the center of the illegal drug trade. This would explain their lack of motivation to move forward, and their useless attempts over the years to make us think weed is equivalent to sin. Pot is bad, Americans should be jailed for it, they say. Well it's working fellas, somehow you have managed to keep the stuff on the black list, despite popular opinions or medical facts.

The truth is, Obama could never legalize marijuana, not with Uncle Sam breathing down his neck. The president is merely a puppet, and his moves are all controlled by the puppet master, who is likely into some very serious drugs himself, and a true cash whore.

Until Uncle Sam is on a ventilator, and the puppet master is dead, we will never know true freedom.

Re: Until Uncle Sam is on a ventilator, and the puppet master is dead...

well said.........the global elite, such as the bilderbergers, and the world bankers, are the "Puppet masters" who are trying to bring in this "New World Order" and have a one world currency, a one world government, and a one world religion. This is really whats going on, they want total control and make us all their slaves.

Re: Until Uncle Sam is on a ventilator, and the puppet master is dead…

well said.........the global elite, such as the bilderbergers, and the world bankers, are the "Puppet masters" who are trying to bring in this "New World Order" and have a one world currency, a one world government, and a one world religion. This is really whats going on, they want total control and make us all their slaves.

Wow :goodjob:You put it in the right words. I've been trying to do that for a while.

Here's a very human way of thinking. One world doesn't sound bad if the Stoners are in charge. And on and on.:smokin:

The only way to obtain complete freedom is through death...
But regardless, i agree with you dude. Obama is nothing more then a celebrated governmental figurehead who has turned his back on his opinions and the voice of the people for the sake of publicity. You would think that Obama would be trying to reduce the prison population, helping suffering people easily obtain their medication and helping our economy flourish. You would think "Yes we can" would have meant so much more that a catchy slogan to wrongfully win votes.

He's no better than Bush. Just another tool.

well said well said america was founded on marijuana shit even mr. george washington had his own marijuana plantation. soo did thomas jeferson but those are the things our gov. keeps secret... our whole country was founded on drugs... its actually kinda funny :nicethread:

some of these stuffed shirt folks in washington need to smoke a bowl or two,then things might change, i'd like to see the whole world on chill mode.

To All
Here is a letter I rec'd from a freind and it kind of ses it all:
This sure does sound familiar. It's just a shame that so few people bother to speak up or say anything at all. I am so sick of hearing everyone say; "Oh well, that's just the way it is. I can't do anything about it". They all know we're getting shafted every day, but as long as they've got a job, have a place to live, have a car to get around, and can entertain themselves once in a while, despite the fact that most of us are way beyond deep in debt to have what little we do have, then we may as well just flow with the program. The standard cop-out here is; "Well, we're still better off than everyone else in the world" or "This is still the best country in the world to live in". Wake up, this is no longer the best place in the world to live, nor is this any longer the best country in the world. We used to be, but laziness, complacency, gullibilty, and our willingness to let 500 corrupt, evil, power obsessed fuckers in Washington run our lives and dictate how we live while they take everything for themselves. Your friend is right, the people in this country are little more than sheep and lemmings willing to take it in the ass every day as long as they're not starving or in the streets. He's also right in observing that individual voices are completely ignored by the governments we've had to put up with since Vietnam. Even congregating in small groups in an attempt to be heard, gets met with humiliation and oftentimes violence. About the only thing these bastards will ever understand is if the people of this country finally get fed up enough to unite and revolt. Either peacefully if possible, but more than likely by violent means. We had to revolt to become the great nation we were for so many years, and that's probably the only way we're going to get back the country that's been stolen from us by the arrogant, self-absorbed, ruthless, superior aristocracy the rich people of this country believe they are.

i would like to think this can be fought peacefully as well, but your absolutely right, you have to shock people for them to listen to what you have to say anymore. This is a beautiful place to live, and (speaking as a woman) I would rather be living here fighting against a self righteous government than in another country where i would have probably been treated like cattle because of my gender, if I pulled any of the things i pull here in America, I would probably get shut up a lot more quickly. Instead, we're over here being treated like cattle because of how greedy and scummy our politicians are, but at least we have a very basic human right to speak and act against this oppressive force. I think we can't forget how much worse it could be...just so we can prevent society from digressing to that even more extreme point. I think 'The rise and fall of nations' is just a lazy man's crutch to accept things for how they are. Let me tell you, it is only as inevitable as we fashion it to be in our minds. it could be easily prevented if this nation would get off it's lazy ass and start taking the progressive steps to bettering ourselves. Nothing worth fighting for is easy, but when you can feel in your soul that what your fighting for is right, the responsible thing to do is to get something done about the injustice around you.

What ever happened to valuing life and nature? You can see the devastating effects of this false American Dream everywhere. Families aren't nearly as important any more, parents are always working to keep up with debt and taxes- kids are left alone to fend for themselves in a world where we can't even go outside without feeling like we have to watch our backs. Society is beginning to value even woman and children less and less as time moves on. Remember that cliche "Woman and children first"? Well, selflessness has dissipated from our unwritten universal morals and ethics. It has turned, literally, into a feeding frenzy of the masses. Who can make the most money and have the most nice things. Self worth has amounted up to materialism and social status. We've been conditioned into forgetting what really does matter, as opposed to what the government tells us matters. All they care about is supply and demand in a consumer based economy, we are simply farm animals being led to pasture.

Uncle Sam is getting ready to pull the trigger on us. I can not think of a more ridiculous way to be put out of our proverbial misery. And honestly, if you're all following my metaphors, I think the bullet is going to miss it's mark and we're going to be left to struggle for life in our final moments as Uncle Sam drags our corpses to the chopping block. Does anyone really think that 'Every man for yourself' is going to win this battle? The only way we'll be able to get anything done is as a whole. Alone, one voice can be easily shut up, but together, a million voices can shake the ground that the government stands on and it can scare the living hell out of them.

They are only human :)

Back
Top Bottom