Unusual question regarding strain suggestions

hydro91

Dear 420 forums,

I have a bit of an unusual request which I'm hoping some users could answer and shed some light on.

I've picked out a few strains of cannabis that I like but I'm now stuck on a last one I'd like to pick.

During my free time I enjoy some console and pc gaming, I'm looking for a strain which is suitable for playing first person shooters (console gaming), something to increase creativity, performance and focus whilst I'm playing the game.

I tend to get quite competitive playing first person shooters and enjoy doing well against other gamers competitively but find some strains definitely hinder my ability to play efficiently.

Are there any strains that fit the criteria I've mentioned above, I understand this is a bit of an unusual request but looking for some first hand experience and thought this was the perfect place to ask this question.

Eagerly waiting on your responses.

Kind regards.

Sativa dominant or really heavy on the Sativa side seem to fit that criteria for me more often than not. Harvesting before too much amber in the trichs will tend to give that more also as more amber tends to be more "couchlock" kind of high (so harder to buy at a Dispensary as you don't know any of that).

Sativa dominant or really heavy on the Sativa side seem to fit that criteria for me more often than not. Harvesting before too much amber in the trichs will tend to give that more also as more amber tends to be more "couchlock" kind of high (so harder to buy at a Dispensary as you don't know any of that).

Thanks for the response, Yeah I do remember reading that up years ago and watching some videos which also mentioned that recently.

I'll have to keep that in mind for my next grow!

Back
Top Bottom