Urmom's New Indoor Medical Garden

So, things are busy, busy, busy here...piglets are born (1 litter, still waiting on another mom to drop), seedlings are up, flowers are planted, bulbs got put in the ground, asparagus is coming up, etc, etc, etc...

We hosted an outdoor cultivation workshop that was a good way to network and share some info...gave away some seedlings and we are hosting a cloning workshop soon to share some more genetics with the local area...

On to the plants!

The SLH are all cut, in fact everything but the Rene has been cut...the Superhaze is stellar! It is covered in resin and smells so funky! The Rene will be cut any day now and may be the most impressive plants I've grown so far...super sticky, smelly and so pretty! I will try to get some pictures of all the cut and trimmed flowers from each plant. Things are wrapping up in this indoor grow and we will be transitioning to our indoor/outdoor perpetual grow soon...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the folks following along and those that have shown support, given advice and/or told me when they think I am doing something wrong...you all are appreciated!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom