Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s legal to have 4 plants and the regulation doesn’t say limit of size, weight, or anything.
I understand I have 15 plants but we all know the only plants worth actual value are only 5.

So I’m thinking what you are thinking TC guy is trying to push me out and could eventually restrict the access to his house ( and that is incredibly messed up, cause we were friends, I mean I made a freaking beautiful garden out of his ghetto ass backyard).

So taking the clones is good, I will keep a thread about guerilla growing them, I don’t care… no one goes to jail for having weed plants in your back yard.
Yeah man Best to cut ties and always make a agreement in writing with the other person that way if they try to fuck you. You can screw him that much more

I would love to.
But I gotta be honest the relationship between the property owner and I is getting sour after a couple weeks, I have to take all the clones out of the space in the coming week… and I was limited to a 1 visit per week seems like my presence 2-3 times a week has been too much for him. We have had sooo many arguments about my role in the grow, despite it all being a “clear agreement” between two consenting adults and “friends” shits gone south. I will have to ease off with my presence in his property and the whole grow is now jeopardized because he is getting more and more paranoid stating that; “plants are too big, can’t hide them anymore, neighbour lurking at his property, fear of someone breaking in stealing the plants… bla bla bla”… to summarize my shitty week friendship with this individual is pretty much dead, I’m trying to keep the plants alive In hopes of harvest… in the coming days I will be planting the clones I have in the forest… guerrilla grow, I really wanna harvest something.
For the 4 plants on the ground and the one in the big pot, it’s gonna be whatever. I have to compromise my strict care regime and give this guy his space.
I was pretty devastated since my last update, I’m trying to figure a plan I won’t let this bring me down.

On another note Azi, if I can’t do much with Duterte’s nightmare I do have more seeds of the same for future experiments, but I get what you’re saying I won’t have this pheno again so it would be nice to preserve the pheno traits…

:passitleft:
Wow, that sucks. :confused: Hope you can get that resolved but sounds pretty discouraging.

Have you thought about a small indoor grow just to keep clones in veg mode until your situation resolves? Doesn't take much room. I grow in a cabinet and my total footprint for both veg and flower is a grand total of 5 square feet (1.5m?) and honestly I could do it in half that if I was only trying to keep clones going for a while, and @Carcass has His grow in a cardboard wardrobe box from Home Depot.

Hell, a good sized Amazon box could be rigged up in a corner somewhere and at least keep you going.

I lost plenty of pheno's over the years that I wish I had back before I had a clue. Having one do so well in an outdoor setting is at least one of the traits many of us select for when evaluating keepers.

Sorry to hear about the bad news. It sounds like your friend may not be someone to put trust into. It can be painful figuring that out. On a lighter note, I was really hoping you'd win Journal of the Month for July. It's why I nominated you. Your grow style is inspiring. I look forward to your next adventure and garden.

Sorry to hear about the bad news. It sounds like your friend may not be someone to put trust into. It can be painful figuring that out. On a lighter note, I was really hoping you'd win Journal of the Month for July. It's why I nominated you. Your grow style is inspiring. I look forward to your next adventure and garden.
thanks for the kind words EZ. I took a week to assez the whole thing I might have some options. I really want to harvest these plants.

Sorry about your friend danish, it’s always something. 🤯
So sorry, Dani. Freaking devastating to hear. You have been doing an awesome job. I hope you can figure something out and save enough to keep you in supply. I wish that there waas something that I could do to help.
Any way to grow outdoors in a pot at your place?

Thanks for the support guys, Im a follower of your work and would have felt the same way if you guys had to compromise or step away from your work.

Since my last post took some time off. Moved all the clones to a location in the bush, without a prepared plan it was the best I could come up with. Regarding the big plants, this week I will be looking at the reality of taking them out of the soil into pots and moving them out of the property in to the bush in large pots. Its not ideal but its the best I can come up with.

I've never done a repot from soil back to pot at a scale like this.

August 1st.

I took all the clones (some in very fragile conditions) and moved them to a location in the bush. I gotta say its been extra work dealing with all this but I have learned a lot more about human relations than I have learned about cannabis this time around.

What can I say I love this plant so much and I am passionate about my work. I will do whatever to see them bloom.

Since this is soil that is full of ferns, conifers and other trees and shrubs... I coul only dig a ft deep by 4ft long trench and dumped all the clones in small pots in a line, around them left the bigger clones in pots (risky move cause they will most likely suffer from water evaporation and drought)...

Gathered everything and dumped 23 ltrs of concetrated green manure/seaweed tea all over the whole thing. chunks of seaweed all over the soil, then covered the soil with ferns to act as mulch and avoid as much the loss of water in the roots. I also foliar feed and neem everything.

I havent seen the plants since the move. I will update as soon as I have something. Im trying not to go often to the site.

EE44F771-4C9F-4203-A22D-1857A9050BCD.JPG

You dont notice how big a plant is until you try to fit it in the back of your truck.
177BB862-AD66-42BC-A073-1E6E9F4A830D.JPG

IMG_4231.jpg
IMG_4233.jpg
IMG_4234.jpg
IMG_4235.jpg
IMG_4236.jpg

August 1st.

I took all the clones (some in very fragile conditions) and moved them to a location in the bush. I gotta say its been extra work dealing with all this but I have learned a lot more about human relations than I have learned about cannabis this time around.

What can I say I love this plant so much and I am passionate about my work. I will do whatever to see them bloom.

Since this is soil that is full of ferns, conifers and other trees and shrubs... I coul only dig a ft deep by 4ft long trench and dumped all the clones in small pots in a line, around them left the bigger clones in pots (risky move cause they will most likely suffer from water evaporation and drought)...

Gathered everything and dumped 23 ltrs of concetrated green manure/seaweed tea all over the whole thing. chunks of seaweed all over the soil, then covered the soil with ferns to act as mulch and avoid as much the loss of water in the roots. I also foliar feed and neem everything.

I havent seen the plants since the move. I will update as soon as I have something. Im trying not to go often to the site.

You dont notice how big a plant is until you try to fit it in the back of your truck.

IMG_4231.jpg
IMG_4233.jpg
IMG_4234.jpg
IMG_4235.jpg
IMG_4236.jpg
It’s going to be a challenging road ahead but you got this Dani show us how to do it gorilla style 🙃

We Isle. dwellers stick together and always find a way, Dani. I was devastated to hear that your garden has come under threat by some shitheel. F^%#$ng livid. This sort of thing is so unnecessary. If there's anything I can do, please say so. This grow is important to me. I'd be happy to take any plants you have and look after them for you, and you would of course be welcome to spend as much or little time with them as you wish. I have a large 100ft. sq. elevated, wooden camping platform in the backyard you could move into full time if you'd like, and I have a truck-top folding tent that's real plush, avail in the front. I have lots of hot, sunny spots for lg. pots mostly in the front but easily camo'd, and a small greenhouse at the side could be all yours, plus good sun for a couple/few big plants around back. Primo water avail all over the property. My city water reads 0 EC and 6.4 pH. We have very, very low chloramine remainders that I treat on-the-reg. so no filters needed. Also have 100gal rainwater avail (don't ask me what I'm saving it for, I don't know.) I don't really have anything going on outside weed-wise this year, so I'd happily and securely host whatever you felt necc. I have a medical exemption from the 4 plant limit permitting me to grow almost 100 plants if I wish. If I can help, it'd be an honour. However, I hope for you and the plants' sake that your more infrequent visits will smooth the situation. Really feel for you.

I was gonna ask you at some point if you would barter for some Duteurte genetics, bc I love that story so much and need some classy Sativa in my repertoire. In fact, DN, Xenomorph and Personal are my 3 faves. Cant believe how amazing you have gotten them to date.

I'm not blowing smoke here, if anything I mentioned could help let me know.

My back yard connects to a wilderness park and there's also a waterway in my back yard that's intertidal, full of salmon, otters, every waterfowl in the area and some minks and raccoons. Within ten years this old house will have to come down, and 4 pre-fabbed tiny-house cabins, plus a decent-sized indoor grow room and a greenhouse, will go up. Some sort of long-term lease or even buy-in will be avail for two of the homes, the other two for myself and my daughters. Maybe you'll be interested, down the line.

August 1st.

IMG_4231.jpg
IMG_4233.jpg
IMG_4234.jpg
IMG_4235.jpg
IMG_4236.jpg
Lots of work ahead of you my friend.
Mine are outside the back door and I'm run ragged.
Hopefully it goes well for you my friend. :thumb:
Beautiful location.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

We Isle. dwellers stick together and always find a way, Dani. I was devastated to hear that your garden has come under threat by some shitheel. F^%#$ng livid. This sort of thing is so unnecessary. If there's anything I can do, please say so. This grow is important to me. I'd be happy to take any plants you have and look after them for you, and you would of course be welcome to spend as much or little time with them as you wish. I have a large 100ft. sq. elevated, wooden camping platform in the backyard you could move into full time if you'd like, and I have a truck-top folding tent that's real plush, avail in the front. I have lots of hot, sunny spots for lg. pots mostly in the front but easily camo'd, and a small greenhouse at the side could be all yours, plus good sun for a couple/few big plants around back. Primo water avail all over the property. My city water reads 0 EC and 6.4 pH. We have very, very low chloramine remainders that I treat on-the-reg. so no filters needed. Also have 100gal rainwater avail (don't ask me what I'm saving it for, I don't know.) I don't really have anything going on outside weed-wise this year, so I'd happily and securely host whatever you felt necc. I have a medical exemption from the 4 plant limit permitting me to grow almost 100 plants if I wish. If I can help, it'd be an honour. However, I hope for you and the plants' sake that your more infrequent visits will smooth the situation. Really feel for you.

I was gonna ask you at some point if you would barter for some Duteurte genetics, bc I love that story so much and need some classy Sativa in my repertoire. In fact, DN, Xenomorph and Personal are my 3 faves. Cant believe how amazing you have gotten them to date.

I'm not blowing smoke here, if anything I mentioned could help let me know.

My back yard connects to a wilderness park and there's also a waterway in my back yard that's intertidal, full of salmon, otters, every waterfowl in the area and some minks and raccoons. Within ten years this old house will have to come down, and 4 pre-fabbed tiny-house cabins, plus a decent-sized indoor grow room and a greenhouse, will go up. Some sort of long-term lease or even buy-in will be avail for two of the homes, the other two for myself and my daughters. Maybe you'll be interested, down the line.

Im feeling the love brother :Namaste: . I have so much respect for you and the peps here doing the work. We love this plant dont we? and we show it. Thank you for the kind words and your generous offer.

I can give you all the seeds. I was wondering if someone following my grow would actually wonder and ask if I could send them some seeds, because I can. So lets makes this official and find a safe, comfortable channel to continue this journey.

I would blindly take your offer RD and I wouldnt even need to be present, knowing that seeds/plants are in the hands of a fellow passionate grower is all I need to know. Azimuth has suggested I take a clone of Dutertes N. at this moment since the pheno has proven worthy, if you feel thats is something you would like I can go ahead and clone it and deliver to you. This sunday I will be is Sooke, but we can plan out something in the coming weeks.
Im also considering the pull out of the soil and into big pots, I can for sure take out DN and send it your way.

Have a great week RD and thanks for being you.
:passitleft:

Lots of work ahead of you my friend.
Mine are outside the back door and I'm run ragged.
Hopefully it goes well for you my friend. :thumb:
Beautiful location.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Imagine 4x4 ft plants being carried to the bush...? I dont need my gym subcripstion anymore. I love being outdoors but never thought I would be carrying big plants in the middle of August lol :D

How was your weekend ?

Hope you have a great start to this week.

:Namaste:

Imagine 4x4 ft plants being carried to the bush...? I dont need my gym subcripstion anymore. I love being outdoors but never thought I would be carrying big plants in the middle of August lol :D

How was your weekend ?

Hope you have a great start to this week.

:Namaste:
Lovely weekend thanks.
Flipped to flower kinda.
My timer feked up on me.
Soft start. Hehe
Should be a great week lots to do in the greenhouse.
But I’m at work today.
Doing some maintenance at the stores this week.
Hope you have a good one.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284

Went out for a visit, I found 2 casualties because I waited a week to go water. It was 2 of the smallest clones. Life is hard in the bush.

This time around I packed a second batch of horsetail/nettle/molasses anaerobic extract, it was incredibly fermented and the amount bubbles as soon as I opened the jar was incredible. This batch was sealed air tight for more than 2 weeks as soon as I opened it and oxygen touched the surface it reacted bubbling for at least a minute. Smell was considerably less potent so I’m guessing it’s time to change the organic matter.
This is a 2 litre batch I diluted with 20 lts of water and dumped it all on the clones.
I also dumped a 5 gal bucket of soil around.
Wednesday I have scheduled moving the big plants to pots. If anyone has a question regarding if it’s viable to transfer a plant from soil to a pot at the gate of flower period, we will soon find out.

496195FC-D413-4392-B0F0-B90D645C1736.jpeg
030FCE97-2ADC-4B1F-AC77-618731FC6B91.jpeg

6F9631DA-CBB6-403E-BC98-21589A8261BF.jpeg

B91C0FC9-9206-4D08-98A4-C49439B57495.jpeg
B406C73D-DF8D-4F18-96A1-180596D938CE.jpeg
67E6628A-F610-4DC0-ADE6-3C8066825432.jpeg
B2B5C551-3554-47EC-AADE-0D1364BBCE1F.jpeg
6F2CAE2F-1CEF-4BDE-8519-D6F7EC11820B.jpeg

This time around I packed a second batch of horsetail/nettle/molasses anaerobic extract, it was incredibly fermented and the amount bubbles as soon as I opened the jar was incredible. This batch was sealed air tight for more than 2 weeks as soon as I opened it and oxygen touched the surface it reacted bubbling for at least a minute. Smell was considerably less potent so I’m guessing it’s time to change the organic matter.
This is a 2 litre batch I diluted with 20 lts of water and dumped it all on the clones.
Nice work, Danish. :thumb:

The official recommendation is to dilute the extract at least 1:20, or at most a 5% concentration, for application in a soil drench as this stuff can be pretty potent. Hopefully you'll get a good rain event to help dilute it a bit more around the roots.

Went out for a visit, I found 2 casualties because I waited a week to go water. It was 2 of the smallest clones. Life is hard in the bush.

I also dumped a 5 gal bucket of soil around.
Wednesday I have scheduled moving the big plants to pots. If anyone has a question regarding if it’s viable to transfer a plant from soil to a pot at the gate of flower period, we will soon find out.

496195FC-D413-4392-B0F0-B90D645C1736.jpeg
030FCE97-2ADC-4B1F-AC77-618731FC6B91.jpeg

6F9631DA-CBB6-403E-BC98-21589A8261BF.jpeg

B91C0FC9-9206-4D08-98A4-C49439B57495.jpeg
B406C73D-DF8D-4F18-96A1-180596D938CE.jpeg
67E6628A-F610-4DC0-ADE6-3C8066825432.jpeg
B2B5C551-3554-47EC-AADE-0D1364BBCE1F.jpeg
6F2CAE2F-1CEF-4BDE-8519-D6F7EC11820B.jpeg
Congratulations your the first member to catch a ghost in their garden. :yahoo:
Great work Amigo.

Screenshot_20220809-065147_Chrome.jpg

Casper. :rofl: