Status
Not open for further replies.
Xenomoprh (Durban poison)
Looks good and smells good. The tops are really taking up some weight, she has less problems than I expected. After a 20 mins inspection for bud rot or mold, I did not find anything. PM probably there but not like the chunky skunk, I know now not to spray PM on my plants lol @Azimuth
I’m still using different microbial solutions on my foliar the experiment needs to go until the end.

I also did a look back at my journal with this one, had pre flowers for sooo long. Anyway if we tested something out with this grow was the amount of stress these plants can handle, holly F*ck they can handle some pain.
38B0337F-B8CD-4124-868F-586AC49CA117.jpeg
0729C3BB-487C-4676-A4FF-D0E2D56B41B8.jpeg
9D5D3B31-EB10-44FC-9681-C9C71695096E.jpeg
62581893-723B-4B76-A948-9C1A0E7EF586.jpeg
1B3DC9B5-40C2-4813-9554-F6F5F015E1B6.jpeg
9B3A6E5B-8C2F-427A-B1D2-FA692D4A2F49.jpeg
CFD0CDCE-62E2-4567-9D5A-1C713D6911A5.jpeg
9BB7836D-9FA7-4753-8D1E-5AADDEC253E2.jpeg
C5259EBE-8101-4E45-83DB-C0039305F355.jpeg
9764685B-7A28-42AB-A64A-F05B0C0D9580.jpeg
How many plants are in there? Is that just one plant? Very healthy looking 👍

Finally able to update on the mothers; many things happen in a week with fall officially here temperatures are getting low at night and humidity is building up, rain season is at the door.
PM is there for sure the chunky skunk doesn’t seem to be having a great time.
The 6 day in between watering is taking it’s toll, I’m not surprised they have issues due to the high amount of stress. For the most part they are doing the job, making bud (the ones that can).
I’m still wanting to keep trying the different microbial solutions all the way till the end.

Personal Sativa
and she starts to flower finally. No signs of major issues, well besides the fact that this is gonna be for November and I’m ok with that. It has been a learning experience specially this pheno.
1C9A7EED-54A4-4D84-887F-0F3B3BB589C3.jpeg
AAE9B0C2-5880-4180-8136-5D3E394FF752.jpeg
E919712F-F083-4602-9145-55C209D0B297.jpeg
D333081E-5ACF-4849-8C81-7E7EFA7D51C6.jpeg

Duterte’s nightmare
Also showing some progress, by far the healthiest pheno from the gang, not a single problem, all green all good. For November.
I started looking back on my journal and around June and July all these plants had pre flowers and had a real potential of finishing on time, digging them up cost me the whole month of August, this is the biggest reason we are so behind.

D56FD646-933C-4A21-BC24-93655448B786.jpeg
63456C32-9764-4A8D-BB10-35D801D6149B.jpeg
926C8252-C8A4-4118-ACCB-5CCA6F318AFE.jpeg
59DD58D1-A3C4-4C08-97A2-E549F4E83A98.jpeg
529B4FFA-4D3C-46C1-A7BF-126A1A9E7C5F.jpeg
Holy there are alot of bud sites, but still a long time to go.
November may be in the card's.
How cold does it get in November?
I'm already getting frost.
Hope your having a nice weekend :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Holy there are alot of bud sites, but still a long time to go.
November may be in the card's.
How cold does it get in November?
I'm already getting frost.
Hope your having a nice weekend :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe

High Bill,

How’s your Sunday going? Frost? Hope you mean frosty trichomes lol

It’s getting cold my friend, 10 Celsius nights. By the end of the month we will be below 10 at night. Day time temperature are hitting upper digits but we are rarely gonna get any day above 20 Celsius. No rain still but morning condensation is higher.
Did I say no rain lol

D65DA9C4-D16C-45D7-AEF2-A1BB8232255C.png

That’s one plant, when I repotted them I went for deep planting to see if I can encourage adventitious roots to come out of the lower part of the stalk.
If your Sativas can handle the cold temps maybe I should leave mine outdoors as well. Any thoughts?

High Bill,

It’s getting cold my friend, 10 Celsius nights. By the end of the month we will be below 10 at night. Day time temperature are hitting upper digits but we are rarely gonna get any day above 20 Celsius. No rain still but morning condensation is higher.
Did I say no rain lol

Damp and cold today, we are getting the fridge of the storm.
I'm having trouble getting motivated. :rofl:
But greenhouse needs me.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Unfortunately we had some frosty mornings as well as nugs.:oops:
Glad your staying so warm.

Stay safe

High Bill,

Did I say no rain lol

It’s funny how fast the temps change within a few days.Smh

If your Sativas can handle the cold temps maybe I should leave mine outdoors as well. Any thoughts?

I wouldn’t call it so fast, but they are handling it good so far.

I’m forcing them to like it as part of acclimatizing the genotype to be ready for the west coast weather.

You gotta force them to adjust, that’s part of the breeding process.

Damp and cold today, we are getting the fridge of the storm.
I'm having trouble getting motivated. :rofl:
But greenhouse needs me.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Unfortunately we had some frosty mornings as well as nugs.:oops:
Glad your staying so warm.

Stay safe

Yeah I can see how that can happen northern Ontario notorious cold. Hang in there Bill, keep’em warm, cuddle them if you have to.

:green_heart:

How many plants are in there? Is that just one plant? Very healthy looking 👍
Dude they can handle a lot . Why I just watch a lot cause people rush and jump to pour meds to them. And all they need to do is adjust and wait. I haven't gave not one chemical since I found a nich.. I have magnesium pills and crap for human so I crushed few of the magnesium pills up and added water. Now. I get bored and forget about watering. Lmao.

I mean I babied them all thru veg with consistent microbe watering multiple types of teas, foliar, companion flowers… but I gave them some boot camp extreme training, messed up their pheno structure and restructuring it to my pleasure… then messed up their root system caging them in pots, messed up their photoperiod putting them in a pickup box for 3 days… and left them on a whole different environment to flower. Ohh then I had a brilliant idea to spray them with PM and try to get rid of it lol.

This has been the hardest grow I have ever done of any plant. Undisputed hardest.

But I’m not done with it, I want more I want more microbes, more teas, more experiments. I have to be objective I owe it to myself and the process of using natural resources to feed plants.

I gotta ask for some feedback, that chunky skunk is dealing with something. I’m at the point of saying it could be a cal/mag problem locking out Nitrogen and Phosphorus, adding to that a root bound issue… o will do a full autopsy of root mass, I can imagine the root system is enormous the size of the pot.

I just started reading @NuttyProfessor 2021 journal using microbial solutions to feed the plants. Issues do happen.
I gotta find a way to add calcium, magnesium to the teas.

Anyways those are the plants, I’m happy with it so far. Next year will be better.

:lot-o-toke:
Fantastic job, my friend! :thumb:

You have been to hell and back yet you will still have a nice grow. I will be off for a bit next winter and will have more time to learn more of what you and Azi do so well.
Cheers!

Dude they can handle a lot . Why I just watch a lot cause people rush and jump to pour meds to them. And all they need to do is adjust and wait. I haven't gave not one chemical since I found a nich.. I have magnesium pills and crap for human so I crushed few of the magnesium pills up and added water. Now. I get bored and forget about watering. Lmao.

I just an idea, is that what your talking about? I’m think to do foliar with something like this.

image.jpg

Xenomoprh (Durban poison)
Looks good and smells good. The tops are really taking up some weight, she has less problems than I expected. After a 20 mins inspection for bud rot or mold, I did not find anything. PM probably there but not like the chunky skunk, I know now not to spray PM on my plants lol @Azimuth
I’m still using different microbial solutions on my foliar the experiment needs to go until the end.

I also did a look back at my journal with this one, had pre flowers for sooo long. Anyway if we tested something out with this grow was the amount of stress these plants can handle, holly F*ck they can handle some pain.
38B0337F-B8CD-4124-868F-586AC49CA117.jpeg
0729C3BB-487C-4676-A4FF-D0E2D56B41B8.jpeg
9D5D3B31-EB10-44FC-9681-C9C71695096E.jpeg
62581893-723B-4B76-A948-9C1A0E7EF586.jpeg
1B3DC9B5-40C2-4813-9554-F6F5F015E1B6.jpeg
9B3A6E5B-8C2F-427A-B1D2-FA692D4A2F49.jpeg
CFD0CDCE-62E2-4567-9D5A-1C713D6911A5.jpeg
9BB7836D-9FA7-4753-8D1E-5AADDEC253E2.jpeg
C5259EBE-8101-4E45-83DB-C0039305F355.jpeg
9764685B-7A28-42AB-A64A-F05B0C0D9580.jpeg
I love this plant so much. Really hope you win the Journal of the Month for September, you really deserve it. I really like all the nominees but this journal has been so well illustrated with images, and had so much drama, yet you've shared so much of your knowledge with all of us that it's made everyone better growers.

I love this plant, did I mention that? Have you thought of monster cropping it? I don't know what kind of indoor scenario you can have over the winter. Love to talk to you about pulling one together if you like. I've found some extraordinarily cost-effective methods as of late and I'm very keen to develop some growing and homemade fertilizer- methods for people that will keep the workload very low and plant health, and crop success, very high. I have something of a political mission to accomplish this. I'm also keen to strengthen my worm castings output by feeding my leftover mushroom-grow-cakes to worms. Supposedly this makes for the world's best wormcastings. I could also use some pointers on getting some new spores or a liquid culture. I'm keen to start microdosing. You don't happen to know anyone with a freeze-dryer, do you? Man, those things are the best way to dry weed and shrooms. Shrooms are 10x more powerful that way and weed almost the same. They cost a lot of money, however. WWould be the kind of thing that maybe three growers could split the cost on. Its my ultimate dream to freeze-dry. One day, I swear it!

D, have you ever gone out looking for wild worm castings? I've seen people do it back east, and someone I read on a forum somewhere has success in Oregon so must be a thing here too. I have a 20 acre wilderness park behind my house that I know has tonnes of worms because during winter rainstorms they all come up so they don't drown. I just need to identify what I'm looking for. I think looking around lots of fallen and well-rotted trees on the ground is where to start. I had a huge worm die-off in my totes this year. Sad. They're so expensive, I'm going to try to build a population from my natural environment, which has been seeded with red wigglers since I started farming them... well... however many years ago that was (sorry, just cant pull that one from the memory banks for some reason) They really took off locally, a bit worried that I may have hurt the natural EW species population.

Anyway, best to you and the missus. Thanks for keeping us up to date on your beautiful plants, eh? You do such a good job of it and I really enjoy what you write as well. Man, I love that last pic here of the stems. Gnarly, literally gnarly!

Lemme know if/when you're coming down to Vic again. Your friend - RD

I love this plant so much. Really hope you win the Journal of the Month for September, you really deserve it. I really like all the nominees but this journal has been so well illustrated with images, and had so much drama, yet you've shared so much of your knowledge with all of us that it's made everyone better growers.

I love this plant, did I mention that? Have you thought of monster cropping it? I don't know what kind of indoor scenario you can have over the winter. Love to talk to you about pulling one together if you like. I've found some extraordinarily cost-effective methods as of late and I'm very keen to develop some growing and homemade fertilizer- methods for people that will keep the workload very low and plant health, and crop success, very high. I have something of a political mission to accomplish this. I'm also keen to strengthen my worm castings output by feeding my leftover mushroom-grow-cakes to worms. Supposedly this makes for the world's best wormcastings. I could also use some pointers on getting some new spores or a liquid culture. I'm keen to start microdosing. You don't happen to know anyone with a freeze-dryer, do you? Man, those things are the best way to dry weed and shrooms. Shrooms are 10x more powerful that way and weed almost the same. They cost a lot of money, however. WWould be the kind of thing that maybe three growers could split the cost on. Its my ultimate dream to freeze-dry. One day, I swear it!

D, have you ever gone out looking for wild worm castings? I've seen people do it back east, and someone I read on a forum somewhere has success in Oregon so must be a thing here too. I have a 20 acre wilderness park behind my house that I know has tonnes of worms because during winter rainstorms they all come up so they don't drown. I just need to identify what I'm looking for. I think looking around lots of fallen and well-rotted trees on the ground is where to start. I had a huge worm die-off in my totes this year. Sad. They're so expensive, I'm going to try to build a population from my natural environment, which has been seeded with red wigglers since I started farming them... well... however many years ago that was (sorry, just cant pull that one from the memory banks for some reason) They really took off locally, a bit worried that I may have hurt the natural EW species population.

Anyway, best to you and the missus. Thanks for keeping us up to date on your beautiful plants, eh? You do such a good job of it and I really enjoy what you write as well. Man, I love that last pic here of the stems. Gnarly, literally gnarly!

Lemme know if/when you're coming down to Vic again. Your friend - RD

Mon ami RD, Comment ca va?

My friend she is a lovely one indeed, I do consider this plant to be somewhat of a miracle, mind if we look back at her?

This is May... had some issues there.
IMG_2554.jpg

This is July, Ohh we finally got her going no more issues... (yeah right.)
IMG_3794.jpg
IMG_3801.jpg

This is September... The F*ck^ng holocaust....
(this is dated august 8th)
1664203725545.png
fae1ac3b-65a8-41bc-b7dc-4d6951a84478.JPG

she went from that to this in a month and a half...
1664203923956.png

1664203971230.png

RD look at the Labia on the last picture and look at the labia in July, you can see how much of the stem is in the soil, also how much yield was lost.

Thanks for stopping by homie, the extra encouragement was neccesary indeed to be where I am right now.

Send me a PM or email any time to get some wheels turning.

:Namaste:

My friend she is a lovely one indeed, I do consider this plant to be somewhat of a miracle, mind if we look back at her?

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg
IMG_3801.jpg

1664203725545.png

1664203923956.png

1664203971230.png

RD look at the Labia on the last picture and look at the labia in July, you can see how much of the stem is in the soil, also how much yield was lost.

Thanks for stopping by homie, the extra encouragement was neccesary indeed to be where I am right now.

She looked heartbroken in the back of the truck. :rolleyes:
She recovered well though. :yahoo::welldone:
Looking great now.
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe

She looked heartbroken in the back of the truck. :rolleyes:
She recovered well though. :yahoo::welldone:
Looking great now.
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe

She was heartbroken for sure. But came back to life, how could I leave her after that.

She got the looks of a great smoke to be. I’m considering a partial top harvest in the first week of October, that would put her at around 70-80 days of flowering. If I harvest a little sooner saves me the trouble of bud rot and mold…

This weekend I will work on a partial coverage for the plants, my friend has suggested it for weeks now, I took his offer.

Have a great week Bill.

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg
IMG_3801.jpg

1664203725545.png

1664203923956.png

1664203971230.png

How did you amend, fix, the issues in May? I can't tell what it was, I'd prob have gone with a potassium deficiency or something random like that, but playing 'pin the tail on the reservoir dog' is no way to grow herb so I would've got help from a graybeard. She's my favourite plant of the whole forum, I guess in the world, this year. Yeah, she's changed but she's still Xeno.

How did you amend, fix, the issues in May? I can't tell what it was, I'd prob have gone with a potassium deficiency or something random like that, but playing 'pin the tail on the reservoir dog' is no way to grow herb so I would've got help from a graybeard. She's my favourite plant of the whole forum, I guess in the world, this year. Yeah, she's changed but she's still Xeno.

I believe it was Cal/mag lock out due to very cold weather this spring, I started them inside so it was a big big shock. At the time I complemented with a top dressing of glacial rock dust from Gaia green, like a ton of it, and with the watering.

I’m glad she is your favorite, gives me ideas, how would it be a cultivar Xenomoprh X Duterte’s male in the bush genotype for you?
I will work on those seeds.

It’s like a fast finisher meets a very late finisher, both deep rooted sativas.

Cheers mate

The clones

Here it is another week has passed and these clones seem to be heading strong to the rest of their adventure. I’m happy every time I see them green and healthy. The buds are happening, and in what a great way. Seems like each pheno has a particular look and it’s awesome. The male open it’s pollen clusters and ideally the pollination is happening or happened. I will be back on Sunday for forced pollination and other details.

Things are good here, counting days for a first harvest here.

Xenomoprh pheno in pot
3A0F67EE-51F2-4826-8AB2-2577EA7B0094.jpeg

0679A6A1-55CA-4911-8B66-4E087BEAC941.jpeg
2A44C7A5-0BEB-4A46-A2C8-72547A23E81C.jpeg

Xenomoprh pheno in ground
6E5158CB-26E5-44C9-B765-1BE7FF94C2CB.jpeg
AB9E1E4A-AE20-45A0-A249-7916605DBAE4.jpeg
1C819708-1566-4C22-B310-1B6CE86E4DF4.jpeg

Personal Sativa phenos
9DD52749-78D1-4689-B8C2-DE2F7007DB9F.jpeg
00E3CC56-5C2D-47D2-B2E8-059E6BDF0ABF.jpeg
2DC20B0F-3786-44E7-9422-24DD63B46FC6.jpeg