Veg time!

hemdog1017

So was just wondering how long ya veg for just took clones for sexing and I was thinking bout leaving them in veg for 6 weeks to weeks of seeding and 4 weeks of growth then flip to 12/12 or 11/13 not sure yet. I am looking for the best bang for my buck so any input would be amazing!! Thanks ya!!!

I agree with Stealthboat. Good idea to let then grow up then sex and if females then why not flower out and get some yield. I do that all the time and I call them my test grows so I learn how the plants react in flower so then I can perfect the mother plants for the monster yields.. Good luck and keep it growing green. :passitleft:

I have a 5x9 tent with 2 600 watt hps with bubble flow buckets so I don't think room is a issue but once I get everything rolling I will have 12 of them in there plus a res so idk how it's all gonna fit might have to place res out side of tent!!

On my rdwc I always have rez outside of tent to help keep water cool. Temps with lights on can heat up rez and all kinds of problems can happen. That is just how I do it and not saying there is a right of wrong.

I use technaflora line and a few other things for soil. For my hydro I use different kinds when I feel like playing around. The main ones I use most of the time are Botanicare,Orca,foxfarm and a few other products

Hey co when u add nutes to ur rdwc system do u only had the amount need for ur res or for your total system amount of water

Back
Top Bottom