Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Girls are back in shape rh problem is 90%solved stil a little tinkering to do. In the end I decided to tie them down as every day hand training was to much lol . they are super bushy even tied down and a light exfol it's still bushy!!.....
420-magazine-mobile1188217565.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143698236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile918309263.jpg
420-magazine-mobile754860190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2008222090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile926035980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1912552246.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1122229092.jpg
420-magazine-mobile299864388.jpg
420-magazine-mobile189090231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile212914838.jpg
420-magazine-mobile150041794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile870494179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile66856212.jpg
420-magazine-mobile37639544.jpg
last ones are this morning they have all there little hairs coming along and the tops are getting them aswell I will be starting a new journal soon using mostly Mephisto ! Fruity dank alien kushy goodness and some super sweeeet treatsss can't wait also big thanks to enviro hippy such a good guy really made my Christmas ! He will be gettin a nice care package soon! Merry Christmas and happy growing ! .......

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your girls look bigger every time I look mate! It's madness :)

What mephistos you got then?!!! Spill the beans you utter bar steward :)

Jealous!

Where the f*ck are you gonna put them?!!! Lol :)

Haha good old kez come threw nicely even tho I thought he pranked me cos the stealth packaging actually a good film ..

Will be ripleys og x4 (alien og auto)
Toothless alien (alien og x tooth decay )
Some gsc got a Mephisto one .a fruity one and another for ya buddy ..

And I'm gonna use the 300 and build a box for them until the others are done and they can go in the tent the Mephisto strains are much taller tho lucky I have a 2m tall tent .. tho this time around might do less to controll temps better tho taller could work better who knows but need to think about what to do for the new lot before I hatch and need more pots and coco . so that will be the problem I'll see if my mate has any left from his as he was using fabrics I don't mind if there odd sizes .

The canna range is really pricey it's cheaper to get an ph perfect coco nutes then no more ph correction for me yay but I am gonna try organic I want to try the high brix but when I am a bit more handy with it more research yea I'll have a look or give him a dm merry Christmas

Plants are looking great velk! I'm running AN ph perfect sensi coco. It's a great product but I think canna is less expensive to run if not comparable in price. For AN the base consists of 4 bottles for the whole grow. Grow A+B Bloom A+B + additives. Canna is just A+B for whole cycle + additives. Both companies additives are expensive. For AN PH perfect to work it needs to be used in RO according to AN. At the end of the day they are probably very close in cost for a grow cycle. I am switching from AN because of the cost. I like my results but I want to see if I can get results like I'm getting now without spending so much.

Good luck velk merry Xmas!

Plants are looking great velk! I'm running AN ph perfect sensi coco. It's a great product but I think canna is less expensive to run if not comparable in price. For AN the base consists of 4 bottles for the whole grow. Grow A+B Bloom A+B + additives. Canna is just A+B for whole cycle + additives. Both companies additives are expensive. For AN PH perfect to work it needs to be used in RO according to AN. At the end of the day they are probably very close in cost for a grow cycle. I am switching from AN because of the cost. I like my results but I want to see if I can get results like I'm getting now without spending so much.

Good luck velk merry Xmas!
Thanks man your bud is looking really good man did you get a weight from it yet bro what are you switching to ? I need a much cheaper alternative merry Christmas mate
Undoubtedly better than mine in soil mate! Lol
I'm exited for gsc as I've never smoked it before

Rh is getting better by the day ! Now around 50-60 .but when I close it up that's when it rises so still having a tinker it smells really nice like candy popcorn mmmm
420-magazine-mobile1570313130.jpg
one at back is showing signs of a defeciency
420-magazine-mobile1521777040.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1739498798.jpg
420-magazine-mobile607320735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile141062143.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2018381805.jpg
I will try and figure out what it is tomorrow they will get just phed water and cal mag May add the other Mars 300 for more light I hope they recover as want to enter the Mars cup with my blue treacles !..

Lovely little forest man! Thanks! should have a weight some time tonight. It's jarring time! I know for a fact the Lucas formula works. Ive tried and it a cheap but this is what I'm planning.

Coco hydro organic - Easy & cheap - Water daily

Neil has it all layer out here. There are many brands of dry organic fertilizer I'm sure you can find something great locally. My next grow will be a comparison. It won't be scientific but I'll be growing same strain scrog but with these organic fertilizer. I want to see what my yield will be compared to AN.

Here is a great journal of coco hydro organic. This guys used the Dr earth fertilizer and got a pretty good harvest if I remember right.

Billyjack's Simple Hempy Grow - 2016

Lovely little forest man! Thanks! should have a weight some time tonight. It's jarring time! I know for a fact the Lucas formula works. Ive tried and it a cheap but this is what I'm planning.

Coco hydro organic - Easy & cheap - Water daily

Neil has it all layer out here. There are many brands of dry organic fertilizer I'm sure you can find something great locally. My next grow will be a comparison. It won't be scientific but I'll be growing same strain scrog but with these organic fertilizer. I want to see what my yield will be compared to AN.

Here is a great journal of coco hydro organic. This guys used the Dr earth fertilizer and got a pretty good harvest if I remember right.

Billyjack's Simple Hempy Grow - 2016

Thanks man they are certainly getting there really starting to show signs of flower! Some more than others thanks for the link I've had a good look through it and watched a few vids from it looking forward to your next journal man

Thanks man and it is hard work but next time will run smoother even tho for my first jounal I haven't run in to as much problems as I thought i would only reason I done the amount I did was because I thought I would kill most of them... I'm going to make a new journal in a moment less plants as the next strain is double the size will be all Mephisto genetics strains and maybe a gsc

Thanks man and it is hard work but next time will run smoother even tho for my first jounal I haven't run in to as much problems as I thought i would only reason I done the amount I did was because I thought I would kill most of them... I'm going to make a new journal in a moment less plants as the next strain is double the size will be all Mephisto genetics strains and maybe a gsc

I have another one in progress if you'd like to follow pal

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

All Mephisto and a Freakshow you mean mate! Lol

Most of the baby's are in flower now a few are behind a little I tied them down but they have out grown them so will retie them up I moved the light up as was 9/10 inches away so moved 17/18 inches away as was showing a little stress ,
420-magazine-mobile164856235.jpg

420-magazine-mobile264637437.jpg
getting little buds of joy well soon will be lol
My camera is a bit rubbish sorry about the quality

Back
Top Bottom