VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

She looks gooood. The topping and transplant has agreed with her :p
I think (knocks on wood) I'm starting to understand the whole hempy style better. She seems really easy to train. I have hardly done anything to her.

OK all caught up. Hempy is new to me so I'm loving what I learned! Thank you!

This is the humidifier I bought. I need to use the teardrop head so the mist doesn't hit my light. It also came with a froggy head too. His mist comes from his eyes though.
I heard Shed mention the Vicks Vaporizer can raise the rh in a tent quickly within a few minutes, being steam. But I love the froggy. First time seeing that. :blunt:

@Chris Scorpio . Is there a temperature I should shoot for when I feed? Sorry for all the questions today. I haven't been sleeping. It is hard to keep my thoughts organized.
I've heard 70F plants take up nutrients the best. But as Chris mentioned, room temperature should be fine as most people do the same thing. Philosopher has an article that I'll send you PM shortly for you to read regarding that.

So far the Mega Crop seems to have enough cal-mag in it.
I'm in soil, and only needed to add it during flower...more as a maintenance then a problem

There you go Sauga. A very recent pic.
From what you are telling me, I could increase the Mega Crop a bit.
I would leave it as is for now. In Hempy it may not show the same signs as my medium. I do see the tips slightly burned. If you want to go higher than no more than 10%...start at 5%.

Looks awesome VG!

The tIp burn was some older damage from temperature lockout.
I am at 2.2 grams per gallon currently. I'm worried I'm not feeding them enough.

I appreciate the advice @MrSauga.

I need to try the Mega Crop

Maybe I'll pick a test dummy before Flowering

Where would I start, a teaspoon, 1/2 cup, pour it all in???
All of it!!
Dr. Doob used it right before flowering iirc.

The tIp burn was some older damage from temperature lockout.
I am at 2.2 grams per gallon currently. I'm worried I'm not feeding them enough.

I appreciate the advice @MrSauga.
So what stage do you think your plant is in VG? Early or late veg?
This is the calculator I use, from their site just put into an excel format.

So what stage do you think your plant is in VG? Early or late veg?
This is the calculator I use, from their site just put into an excel format.

Early veg is my guess. I have some training to do on my other plant before I flip. She is 3 weeks behind and is going to surpass this girl pretty fast. They've been on the same feed schedule. I'd like to veg a couple more weeks so I can train them a bit more.

Early veg is my guess. I have some training to do on my other plant before I flip. She is 3 weeks behind and is going to surpass this girl pretty fast. They've been on the same feed schedule. I'd like to veg a couple more weeks so I can train them a bit more.
So I would think maybe more Normal veg then. Those numbers are in liters, and 1 gallon is close enough to 4L, 3.86 or something like that.
If you were using the grams method of weighing, cross-reference what you were adding to it and see what column it falls under.

So I would think maybe more Normal veg then. Those numbers are in liters, and 1 gallon is close enough to 4L, 3.86 or something like that.
If you were using the grams method of weighing, cross-reference what you were adding to it and see what column it falls under.
Dang, I wrote normal and then changed it. Yup, gotcha!

I'd say ramp the nutes up Hun

So right at 5gr per teaspoon

So yer at 2.5g ish
I'll bring them up. I have to go just a tad light though. I have hard water and Mega Crop guy told me to feed slightly under for hard water. I don't know my ec.

Back
Top Bottom