ViparSpectra 2023 XS1500 Pro LED

soulshine

I have the VIPARSPECTRA 2023 XS1500 Pro LED hooked to a AC infinity 69 pro controller, when the light cycle for the day is over and the light is supposed to shut off it stays on, it does not shut off at all when hooked to the controller. The only way i can find to shut the light off is to unplug it.

I have the VIPARSPECTRA 2023 XS1500 Pro LED hooked to the AC Infinity 69 pro controller and it does not completely turn off during the off cycle. When it turns off it just dims and does not completely turn off, I have the controller cable going to the "In" and the selector switch on "remote" .

Any ideas?

It sounds like you've got a setup glitch. Try double-checking the cable connection and make sure it's firmly plugged in. Also, ensure the selector switch is on the correct setting. If it still acts up, give their customer support a shout. They might have a quick fix for you

I have the VIPARSPECTRA 2023 XS1500 Pro LED hooked to the AC Infinity 69 pro controller and it does not completely turn off during the off cycle. When it turns off it just dims and does not completely turn off, I have the controller cable going to the "In" and the selector switch on "remote" .

Any ideas?

My light did the same thing and when I hooked it up to a timer and had it on a timer it didn't do it because it turned all power off to it. I do not use no controller though sorry about that I miss looked over that part I thought you was talking about light only

My light did the same thing and when I hooked it up to a timer and had it on a timer it didn't do it because it turned all power off to it. I do not use no controller though sorry about that I miss looked over that part I thought you was talking about light only
i hooked up another light and it went completely off, same controller.. weird

I messaged ViparSpectra and it is designed not to turn off 100% unless you cut power to it, makes no sense why they would design it that way but they did.

So in order to turn it off completely the power cord needs to be plugged into a time synched with your controller which is what i did last night.

I messaged ViparSpectra and it is designed not to turn off 100% unless you cut power to it, makes no sense why they would design it that way but they did.

So in order to turn it off completely the power cord needs to be plugged into a time synched with your controller which is what i did last night.
I see that a lot with cheaper lights. It's a cost/benefit tradeoff and, with a light in that price range, every penny they save allows them to make the light more competitive. An electronic device that's $100 delivered has to have a material cost of, what, $20 so that 5¢ that they didn't spend on a dimmer that goes to 0% is not insignificant.

Re. the C 69 — the C69 "should" cut the current off to the light when it's set up. I've used the C69 for a couple of grows now and I'm pretty certain that if you tell it to shut off a device that's attached, the current to that device goes to no amps. Could be wrong, no question. I've called AC Infinity tech support a few times and they were very knowledgeable and helpful.

That is a great light. AFAIK, it's head and shoulders above anything else in the 2' x 2' market.

Back
Top Bottom