Virgin grower

i'd listen to chris.

get it into a bigger pot too. at least 18 - 20 L. you can go bigger if outside and have the climate to make it to finish. larger pots cut down ph issues in soil immensely.

Got a bigger pot. Water alkalinity is 5.5. I'll put the container in the back yard free from shade. Summers over and the searing Texas sun (110 in July) is abating. Sulfur reduces alkaline right?

IMG_0063.JPG
Well poop. You are probably right. This was just a starter pot with transfer in mind of course. Looks like I need to beef up the sunken soil.
fill it up,bro.

I put them out in direct sunlight three or four hours a day then window sill the rest of the time. Is that bad? I literally don't know jack-squat about growing this stuff and the thread list is overwhelming. I'm sure there is some FAQ I missed but this is way faster to just ask an expert.
dont put directly in sunlight at that age,too much for it.

Well staff, is it time replant to yet a still bigger pot?

Attachments

• 6B31801A-61CA-4CEA-A39F-13FF830C7B7F.jpeg
    6B31801A-61CA-4CEA-A39F-13FF830C7B7F.jpeg
    479.5 KB · Views: 105
  • C4A365FD-A000-4D4E-84E3-1E3953492336.jpeg
    C4A365FD-A000-4D4E-84E3-1E3953492336.jpeg
    597.1 KB · Views: 105
used to use 18 - 20 L pots when i was in soil. would up pot twice. once from tiny seedling pot to a 3 - 4 L early veg. then to the bigger pot to finish veg and flower. lots of people just go from the seedling pot to the final as well.

Light? It stays outside all day (12 hrs) and gets at least 3 hours of direct sunlight. More light?

Id say way more light. Like 18 hours of direct light per day.

12 hours or less will send them into flowering. They are pretty small to flower. If your days are 12 hours of light you may need to use some type of lighting to get them to grow. Alao pretty small pots. I like using 6 gallon buckets. But a 3-5 gallon grow bag would work fine

For some dumb reason I can’t start a new thread. I guess “reply” is my only option. Anywho, I am about ready to harvest and have the articles about such from this site. My question is whether to cure with the leaves or not? Should I cure, then trim them away and keep them separate or just ditch them? Seems like a waste but I don’t know all. What’s the normal practice?

I put them out in direct sunlight three or four hours a day then window sill the rest of the time. Is that bad? I literally don't know jack-squat about growing this stuff and the thread list is overwhelming. I'm sure there is some FAQ I missed but this is way faster to just ask an expert.

the first time i germinated seeds i started ten in solo cups.
my plan was to sprout then inside and then move them outside.
i put them under my kitchen cfl and they did the same thing, they got super skinny and flopped over and died.
so i googled “why did my plants die?”
and down the rabbit hole i went

Well staff, is it time replant to yet a still bigger pot?

lol after i spent days on google trying to get everything setup i had decided on this “300 watt full spectrum led” i thought it was the shit and after spending hours on growweedeasy.com i thought i was going to harvest 300 grams (gram per watt)
boy was i wrong.
i dont know what kind of light you jave now, but it reminds me of when i started, how many watts is the light?
make sure to look at actual draw, my first “300 watt” light only pulled 110 off the wall, went through 3 more blurples, all of them purchased and then returned to amazon within 3 days after reading more online about how to actually grow weed.

you know what kept my plants alive though during the times i waiting for all these blurple returns to amazon?
a 4 tube t5 cfl fixture.
get a cfl fixture for cheap and then spend a couple weeks googling and make a good decision on lights. try searching for COB grow lights and samsung boards.
also the forum sponsor mars hydro has a samsung type board for a 100$ that would be a good starter light if you are completely out of the loop on stuff

and nota whole lot of people are going to respond without pictures fyi

For some dumb reason I can’t start a new thread. I guess “reply” is my only option. Anywho, I am about ready to harvest and have the articles about such from this site. My question is whether to cure with the leaves or not? Should I cure, then trim them away and keep them separate or just ditch them? Seems like a waste but I don’t know all. What’s the normal practice?
i remove as many fan leaves as possible just before chop. i usually remove the fans then chop it 24 to 48 hrs later, then hang to dry.

from the top of this forum - how to cure your marijuana crop

I cut a little off last week to do a test run of drying. Hung it in a cool, humid place. I put it in a jar to cure but man, It sure smells like hay. As it hung to dry the odor seemed pretty normal but in the jar it’s hay. It works well and I don’t get that flavor through a water bong. I don’t know if this is normal or not.

Post pics of ur plants bud mang!
Clear and close if possible thatll always help answer questions better.. And sounds like u cut the bit u tried early.. And may have not dried enough before the jar.. And may not have been in jar long enough.. Hay smell is common but fades after proper 5-6 day hang dry and a week or 2 in jars curing. Then u start to get ur weed smell as the green hay smell dies off

Back
Top Bottom