Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!! Procyon 100 LED grow test

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize the larger plant was older. I was thinking we were comparing LED to MH.

In that case, that lamp looks like it might be the ticket for vegging. :smokin:

How much heat would you say it produces, compared with your 400W MH? I'd imagine a whole lot less?

:peace:

Harry

I want some of what he is smoking... Harry, there is no comparison, it would be so nice when they perfect these. If this runs my veg room then I will have to pump warm air over to the veg room to help keep it warm. I would only need one fan to bring in fresh air. It has perked my interest in it.. :peace:

OK, we are @ three weeks young today... The nutes have kicked in and they are doing really good. The growth, the stems are getting thick, they just seem all around HAPPY...
Last weekend-
picresizedLEDsideday14.jpg

This morning-
picresizedLEDday21.jpg

Last weekend-
picresizedLEDonday14.jpg

This Morning-
picresizedLEDday21on.jpg

I am liking what I am seeing.:peace::ganjamon:

Phenomenal. Great LED research and reporting.

Thanks guys for all the good vibes... It is still early though. I transplanted them into three gal. containers this AM. The roots looked really good and were ready for some more room. I am still hoping for more growth spurts in the height department. Ok some refrence pics to track the growth..Today is day 23 of 24/0 :ganjamon:
picresizedLED23daysold.jpg

picresizedLEDday23.jpg

:peace:

Update tie.. Well, they are still not gaining any height, maybe a 1/2 inch since monday.. I am watching a snail race in progress..:cheesygrinsmiley: They are filling out well though.. I am going to build them their own little section in the veg room so that I can raise the light up further. They are living in the bathroom now. I need to get the light up to 20 inches, it is 16" off them now.. So here they are day 26 of life..
picresizedLEDday26on.jpg

picresizedLedday26.jpg

picresizedLED26days.jpg

As for 12/12. I have no idea I usually wait till I see preflowers or anywhere from 17-24 inches. I will let the Indicas go longer. I aim for finished plant heights from 36-52".. I am not even sure that I am going to try to flower these under the LED. Hell, I have to fight the urge to put these under the MH everyday. I am watching my others under the MH grow like mad..

They look like their enjoying the Led's, ill be checking this till the end.Good luck Irie.

I wouldnt give up on it quite yet and actually think it would work (for vegging) in a box or for a small grow box..As of now they dont have the height but they are short and stout... I think they may be growing slow because of the low temps it stays, it stays basically at room temps (68-72) it was actually at 67 the other morning. I am not giving up yet!!!!!I am going to try to change a few things up and see if it helps out at all... :peace:

They could just be vertically slow plants. I have a couple that are slow and are under MH too. They look beautiful though. They are not stretching one bit so the light is definitely giving them what they need.

My last dreamweaver was a slow growing indica, it was stout like the one in here, but the BG should be growing faster. My last Bubblegum was over five feet and almost tripled in size... I am not worried as I have always been a fan of tightly stacked plants.. I am not a big fan of the stretchers. I like my women tall and skinny, but like my buds short and fat.... :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom