How Do You Like The New Header & Menu Link Structure

• Love It

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No Difference

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Hate It

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Like the computer based menu, don't like the mobile menu. (seems like its been changing every time I open it)

What don't you like about it, can you please be more specific?

That's interesting, we moved a couple top links around on the mobile menu about 6 months ago to make them easier accessible for you all, and then once last week.

Other than that, we haven't touched it in a few years.

What don't you like about it, can you please be more specific?

That's interesting, we moved a couple top links around on the mobile menu about 6 months ago to make them easier accessible for you all, and then once last week.

Other than that, we haven't touched it in a few years.
It still seems like it's different everytime I bring it up on my phone, also having a tough time finding things, can't seem to find "Unanswered Posts", other than that it might just take me using it more to figure out the nuances.

It still seems like it's different everytime I bring it up on my phone, also having a tough time finding things, can't seem to find "Unanswered Posts", other than that it might just take me using it more to figure out the nuances.
Well I can assure you, it's not different every time you open your phone, so get that notion out of your head. Unanswered Threads is under the 420 FORUMS tab at top left :goodluck:

Oh true, :thanks: Keith!
When I do that it takes me to Archives and Member of the Month only. I hit it repeatedly and it’s the same. But sometimes it’ll take me to the contest page. I liked it better before. CL🍀 Edit: If I go to the Archive page and then hit the hamburger top left sometimes it will go to the contest page.

When I do that it takes me to Archives and Member of the Month only. I hit it repeatedly and it’s the same. But sometimes it’ll take me to the contest page. I liked it better before. CL🍀 Edit: If I go to the Archive page and then hit the hamburger top left sometimes it will go to the contest page.
Can you please be more specific with some more details like desktop or mobile, home page articles or forums? @Marc Ocean for your attention :thanks:

Hi,

For the last couple of days on mobile all my toolbar icons are greyed out per the photo attached. Including the menus below the ellipses.

To double check I just logged out, restarted my phone and logged back in.

I’m using Safari on iOS Ver 16.5 (latest) on an iPhone 12 Pro Max

Is this expected behaviour and I missed the change?

Nick

IMG_3994.jpeg

Hi,

For the last couple of days on mobile all my toolbar icons are greyed out per the photo attached. Including the menus below the ellipses.

To double check I just logged out, restarted my phone and logged back in.

I’m using Safari on iOS Ver 16.5 (latest) on an iPhone 12 Pro Max

Is this expected behaviour and I missed the change?

Nick

IMG_3994.jpeg
Hi Nick - I just checked my mobile and for me, yes there are now 3 collapsed menus which are greyed out, but they work when I tap them, the main menu also works
I'm on android - are you saying they don't work at all for you?

Hi, thanks Roy

Yes not at all other than they do expand. The only ones I really use are:

Gallery Embed from the top row
Media Embed from the bottom row

They used to take a little longer to open but now they (and all the rest) don’t do anything.

EDIT - the photo confused the heck out of me (where’s the edit button? Oh its my screenshot!) 😂

The main menu on the left is meh same same for me. I lost a load of muscle memory on mobile. Works fine though. And on web. But ai use mobile 99% of the time. More maybe. 99.9% Yesterday to post with some photos I uploaded to the gallery I had to switch to the web version.

Attach Photo and Insert Quotes fif you have selected a quote) work fine

Nick

IMG_3996.jpeg

If the BB Code options are greyed out, all you have to do is click the 3 dot icon on the far right to bring up more options, then click on the [ ] bracket icon to switch to toggle BB Code.

Ah ok! Click where thr green arrow points and it works on Safari so don’t actually need to use BB!

Sorta activates it. Great because typing BB is a pain!

EDIT for Marc - it persists too - once you “activate it” in login session it works the next post normally.

Nick

IMG_3998.jpeg

While this tech talk is defs scintillating, I gotta be honest. I’m more interested in who Nick has on ignore.

Spill that tea Nick!

If he doesn’t reply, we know it’s me…

L O L L I N G !

IMG_7727.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom