• Love It

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No Difference

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Hate It

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Founder
We've updated all header text links on the home page, forums and listings sections in both desktop and mobile formats for better access to the most active and desired locations. Please take a stroll through them all and share your suggestions and feedback. Did we miss anything? Did you find any errors? How do you like the changes? :thanks:

The only suggestion I have is—figure out how to show ‘new posts’ under the header ‘new posts’. When you select ‘new posts‘ and then it shows topics with 9000 to12000 replies and a 6 year old date on the OP-it’s really not new!
I dont know maybe it’s to difficult to have a section with old posts and new replies?

The only suggestion I have is—figure out how to show ‘new posts’ under the header ‘new posts’. When you select ‘new posts‘ and then it shows topics with 9000 to12000 replies and a 6 year old date on the OP-it’s really not new!
I dont know maybe it’s to difficult to have a section with old posts and new replies?
@Marc Ocean is he talking about the "Similar Threads" at the bottom of the forums or something else?

I really love it!

In fact I love everything about this site. I love that you have been able to bring so many fruity forum flavours together. And while some of those flavours don’t go together, you have created the cyber room for us all to cyber live together in happiness.

I also love how you guys are always trying to improve our cyber experience, and I want to once again remind my fellow fruity forum flavours that this site is a man’s business. It’s a small business. As patrons we need to support his brand, buy his merch, support the sponsors, and support his contests.

420 Mag FTW

I'm trying to figure out how to access the sponsor list.
Other than that it seems to work pretty well.
Edit: on mobile. The sponsor list link is still available on the desktop version.

Something seems different on the forums.. some sort of formatting or theme change but I can’t tell what it is. This is like the time I accidentally turned developer mode on lol.

I KNEW something was different but couldn’t tell what it was 😂

Just click on sponsor.
That's the problem. The only link you can click on the mobile version is the one that takes you to the sponsor forum, not the list of sponsors with banner links to their sites.
If I switch to desktop it's still at the top of the page.
I used to be able to click on a link in the hamburger menu at the top left of the mobile version to get there.

That's the problem. The only link you can click on the mobile version is the one that takes you to the sponsor forum, not the list of sponsors with banner links to their sites.
If I switch to desktop it's still at the top of the page.
I used to be able to click on a link in the hamburger menu at the top left of the mobile version to get there.
I see what you are saying nothing on the phone

For the way I use this site, I don't notice anything different. Thanks for the improvements though!

:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom