Week 14 foxtail

Tedmarx38

Long struggle with this one and I can’t believe how long the grow cycle has been. I appreciate the earlier comments on Northern Lights autos and foxtailing.

There’s at least three oz of flower on this thing and while I thought the green emerging in the buds would die off and let it finish by now, it just keeps expanding.

Would you harvest now or keep letting it play out?

Auto hybrid northern lights

Week 14

2x4 tent is 80 degrees 35% rh. Moved outside permanently a few days ago. Temps currently range from 60s to 75 F

18/6 cycle prior

Spyder sf 2000 led 200 watt

Fox farms soil

Alkaline spring water with high ph and low tds, corrected with citric acid and cal mag to 6.5 ph and 300 tds
588B8047-FB3B-4FBC-A0FA-CBF80D4C2138.jpeg
C821050C-CAFD-4151-BA9A-002623B28DC5.jpeg

Long struggle with this one and I can’t believe how long the grow cycle has been. I appreciate the earlier comments on Northern Lights autos and foxtailing.

There’s at least three oz of flower on this thing and while I thought the green emerging in the buds would die off and let it finish by now, it just keeps expanding.

Would you harvest now or keep letting it play out?

Auto hybrid northern lights

Week 14

2x4 tent is 80 degrees 35% rh. Moved outside permanently a few days ago. Temps currently range from 60s to 75 F

18/6 cycle prior

Spyder sf 2000 led 200 watt

Fox farms soil

Alkaline spring water with high ph and low tds, corrected with citric acid and cal mag to 6.5 ph and 300 tds
588B8047-FB3B-4FBC-A0FA-CBF80D4C2138.jpeg
C821050C-CAFD-4151-BA9A-002623B28DC5.jpeg
Good morning Ted hope you are having a good day.
It's hard to tell for sure from pics.
How are her tric's ?
If the buds have finished swelling and tric's are turning she will slow her nutritional uptake.
A good indicator of being done regardless of foxtails.
Has her uptake slowed down?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

i'm not sure i'm looking at a foxtail. i kinda think you might have screwed it moving outside in flower and it's trying to reveg. if you did not run it 18/6 all through it might want to react as a photo. what's going on for light outdoor where you are ? are you under 12hrs daylight ?

it's tossing smooth leaves at the top which is not what i want to see. with luck you mighta caught a late 2wk end bud swell, but the top sugars have me worried that's not the case.

Good morning Ted hope you are having a good day.
It's hard to tell for sure from pics.
How are her tric's ?
If the buds have finished swelling and tric's are turning she will slow her nutritional uptake.
A good indicator of being done regardless of foxtails.
Has her uptake slowed down?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Thanks Bill. I really can’t tell if it’s still sucking up nutrients or not but I’ll keep a look out.

i'm not sure i'm looking at a foxtail. i kinda think you might have screwed it moving outside in flower and it's trying to reveg. if you did not run it 18/6 all through it might want to react as a photo. what's going on for light outdoor where you are ? are you under 12hrs daylight ?

it's tossing smooth leaves at the top which is not what i want to see. with luck you mighta caught a late 2wk end bud swell, but the top sugars have me worried that's not the case.
Yeah we are at 12 hours daylight. I had to move it outside for logistical reasons, kinda complicated.

Same thought I had when I seen single little leaves starting to come from the buds. Looks to be re-vegging.

Back
Top Bottom