Weird Flowering Growth? Or Normal?

mali1992

Hi there just got into week 5/6 of flower ive only grown 2 plants before this and this plant seems to be growing strangely but looks cool, like a web (white widow :D) of tiny bud sites as you can see at the back i have an Afghan Kush to be chopped, no idea if its normal surely doesn't look it can someone help? Also they have very thin fragile branches on the bud sites as u can see :S

(PLANT AT THE FRONT CENTER) Anyone seen this before?

20170831_0028141.jpg
20170831_0028191.jpg
20170831_0028361.jpg
20170831_170102.jpg
20170831_170130.jpg

Have u had light issues during flowering
Looks like what mine did when I f'd up my timer and they started veg again...

Well whilst i was vegetating my kush under 18/6 and switched it to the 12/12 in between this time i vegetated the widow 12/12 but when the lights went off it was daytime so i kept it near a widow and everything seemd ok during veg i did transplant from a 1 litre to a 4 litre and then whilst starting to show white hairs on all bud sites i put it with the kush under 12/12 so im not sure could the window/grow tent maneuvers been too much light difference? it was only for the veg so i thought it should be ok maybe im mistaken.

Well whilst i was vegetating my kush under 18/6 and switched it to the 12/12 in between this time i vegetated the widow 12/12 but when the lights went off it was daytime so i kept it near a widow and everything seemd ok during veg i did transplant from a 1 litre to a 4 litre and then whilst starting to show white hairs on all bud sites i put it with the kush under 12/12 so im not sure could the window/grow tent maneuvers been too much light difference? it was only for the veg so i thought it should be ok maybe im mistaken.
In 12/12 it must be completely dark during the 12 dark

Any noticable light will do exactly what it did

Be sure it's fixed or they will never finish flowering

In 12/12 it must be completely dark during the 12 dark

Any noticable light will do exactly what it did

Be sure it's fixed or they will never finish flowering

Thanks for the reply i have been keeping it strict on the 12/12 its just on the veg after the 12 hours i put it at the window but now in flowering its strictly under 12/12, question is would it produce normal buds? or should i scrap the plant rather not waste time, how was yours?

Thanks for the reply i have been keeping it strict on the 12/12 its just on the veg after the 12 hours i put it at the window but now in flowering its strictly under 12/12, question is would it produce normal buds? or should i scrap the plant rather not waste time, how was yours?
I had a light issue with mine .. accidentally pushed a button and they came on at the 6hr mark for half hour of my 12hr off time
Took about 2 weeks to recover but all are recovering...but easy lost a month of flower time

Just be sure it's 12/12 and total dark , they will bounce back in a few weeks or so

How are the temps in there? Have seen my girls do that when it got too hot close to the light. :Namaste:

its a 250w hps dual spec, temps are between 20-27C never above, medium coco, using dutch pro basic and plagron booster. im sure it was not too close :s Question is even though its flowering now how will it recover the thin branches? Because they stop growing later in flower?

I think it will fill up more, how much more really depends on what the plant wants to do. :love:

ok its been 5 days im growing in coco and the plant is not drinking anything i think its dead? most calyx's have amber hairs now but its still standing like its living so any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom