Welcome New 420 Magazine Members, great place to ask questions

First things first: WELCOME ALL NEW 420Magazine.com Members:welcome: TO :420:
I wanted to create a thread that is geared towards new growers and new members where they can meet some folks, make some new friends and ask questions. This is a great place to hang out and learn. I have learned so much from this site and it's members that I feel it's time I gave back to our fine community of ours.
Please know that there are no stupid questions, we all had to start somewhere and sometime. Feel free to ask away. I will do my best to check up daily and answer asked questions, if I don't have the answer (which will happen lol) I know where to look and will do so, there will also be other members here putting in their thoughts and information. Feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about your grow and enjoy the heck out of this site, I sure know I do and became a much better grower because of this site and it's awesome members

Whether it's Soil, Soilless, Hydroponics or Aeroponics this is the place to come to.
So hang out, have some fun and learn a lot.
Questions anyone?

Using full line of dyna gro, not quite at full strength per the containers. Water is at 5.8, running one 1000w MH. Grow med is pro-mix. I do add a bit of Alaska fish fert. As well, no foliage spray...

These plants are from clOnes... My partner in this transplanted too early and fried the babies under 1000w in the beginning. It stunted their growth for a good week or more before finally pulling out of it. They were not ready to go into soil and had no visible roots at the time but pulled thru after lots of tlc. The strain is an original GOD BUD. Not sure if that matters. Lol

The thing that has me wondering is why is it only one branch? Is the rest of the plant looking really healthy? I know from the other pic it looked pretty good. Any bugs? I am thinking maybe the soil is a lil hot? Maybe the soil has enough food and adding the dyna gro pushed em a lil hard? I would try flushing a few gallons of straight water and then giving them another gallon with 1/3rd strength nutes.
so no foliar or bug spray has hit the plant? How far above the canopy is the light?

Rest of the plant looks great! The grow medium doesn't have much of any nuts in it at all. No bugs, I used a foliage spray in very early veg but not in the last three weeks. The room is very clean and free of bugs. The light stays about 28-32 inches above canopy.

I tell you its all sounds spot on. If it was me and I could afford to slow the plant down? I'd pull it out of its container (if the flush didnt help) and take a look at the roots. The reason I was thinking bugs if it did have some and they attacked on part of the roots I could see it affecting one part of the plant. While we wait to see if any fellow growers chime in with there thoughts try flushing the plant. Let me ask you this real quick hows the new growth looking? Theres nothing you can do to save the damaged leaves or fix them. the damage is done its the new growth your concerned about. If the new growth is fine than problem could already be solved.

All growth on that branch is the same as u see in the picture. I'm wondering if cutting the branch will help... I will try and flush it and see if new growth after has any results...

Has anything changed since you transplanted the plant? Trying to get a feel for what might be the culprit. If new growth is continuing to have the same problem then the problem still exists. Let's see if some other growers chime in today or tonight. I will keep checking back. Is this the only plant in the room that has this issue?

I had something simular last year. I believe in my case it was stress related. Heat and dehydration.
Probably nothing to worry about.

20120929_104206.jpg

The environment is the same as its been from the beginning. Today I'm seeing more of the same issue on other plants as well as some twisting new growth. I'm in the middle of leaching them and will see how it goes after a few days.

Back
Top Bottom