Welcome to our new Moderator, Soniq420

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
Join us in welcoming @Keith Lake to our team of Moderators.

Soniq420 has been an active member of the 420 Magazine community since 2006. He stays on top of current events and enjoys sharing his insights on Cannabis legal issues.

He will serve as a general Moderator, helping us out in the Lounge forums and elsewhere on the site.

Welcome Soniq420!

Nice man, welcome!

Thanks for supporting the cause.

Welcome to the team, Soniq. You're going to do a great job!

Peace and 420 :hippy:

I dont know how I missed this, but welcome! Positive vibrations all around!
:smokin: Glad your here!

Thanks, I'm enjoying the process so far.

I'm so passionate about the cause, that I needed an outlet to feel like I'm helping and this is the best 420 site on the net.

:thanks:

Yes it is the best and since you been around a while, you know my husband MV or Matanuska Valley, well he used to try them all, and as far as stability and more information, this was the one place he always came back to. He liked a couple others because of their available features and making sure they didnt have anything he couldn't use. lol In the beginning I told him to stick here, cuz 420's the best, even tho they dont always see eye to eye, things have a way of working out for the best, for everyone who is involved and 420 is the only one to follow thru with what was arranged. That alone is the best motivation to staying here and being here exclusively now. Glad your staying to help.

I've spent many a day drooling over MV's work; those are some of he best photos on the site in my opinion. I'm sure you don't lack for variety :)

Well I haven't had any head clashes around here yet, but I'm pretty thick skinned so no worries there

Thanks for the great welcome

Todd

Back
Top Bottom