Wembley

Good my friend making sour dough bread today also brownies cooking right now. Got wine to transfer today. So been busy.
Look at you. So industrious... I took a shower. And I believe that will be the highlight of my day. Unless the ice cream man shows up.

I have days like that to.
I work from home. Sounds cool, but its a bit of a curse. When work is slow, like it has been, its just me and Scooby-Doo. The old episodes not the ones with Scrappy. Fuck Scrappy. He's a bitch... always starting shit. He doesn't give Shaggy the respect he deserves just cause he smokes pot.

Now Daphne is a nugget, and kept her figure for a REALLY long time, but there was the episode where she was going down on Fred in Davey Jones' locker. I like how she played it off, like she was looking for a contact, but if you check the film... you know she's lookin down the barrel. My kinda girl.

I heard Netflix is gonna do a "remember when" anthology... digging into Shaggy's shock treatments, and Thelma's addiction to Adural... should be good.

My hydro rig was leaking... i walked in and there was a little water on the floor and the last bucket, the one that gets the pump inflow was over filled. Turns out roots clogged the 2 inch line to the next bin. Never hap I ened before. It wasn't completely stopped, but enough that it wasn't keeping up with the pump. I just gotta watch it I guess

Sounds like you got it in time. I sort of remember Scooby-Doo but not the way you do I might have to rewatch:laugh: myself selfemployed been off work since March 15 due to this covid bullshit. I am not sure I will have any business to go back to.
Scooby Doo is worshipped as a God on some countries. If you do ever decide to get some Doo, you need to watch the first seasons... the one with Batman, or the Globe Trotters. The Miner 49er was great. As most religions that believe in hell, Scooby-Doo has a dark foe. His name is Scrappy The Bitch

I got a box of scooby snacks. They’re good.

Could you order a replacement impeller for your pump?

I’m currently looking for a new pump myself. Want to upgrade to 600gph, and would prefer a dc motor. Haven’t found one yet. Been lookin at sicce and eheim though. Got an eheim air pump and it excellent.

Fuck, I barely know you, and I think they’ve got great suspicion why!!
[flying around in helicopter]
pilot 1 says to pilot 2: “see! You see that! His sink is still in the back yard! You owe me 20 bucks!”

pilot 2 says to pilot1: “you bastard joe! Three weeks in a row now!”

Fuck, I barely know you, and I think they’ve got great suspicion why!!
[flying around in helicopter]
pilot 1 says to pilot 2: “see! You see that! His sink is still in the back yard! You owe me 20 bucks!”

pilot 2 says to pilot1: “you bastard joe! Three weeks in a row now!”
I'LL NEVER MOVE IT! its my COP trap. Just like a fly strip, but much more tastefull... its actually in my front yard... how's that for ballsy. Joe's gonna get rich. He's just not very smart... he's a Cop, but his buddy his buddy is a COP too

Back
Top Bottom