Went into flower November 16th - Still nothing!

hi,

did you do the harvest thing?

I sure haven't. I was going to update this thread tomorrow since it marks its 16th week in flower. I still have tons of white pistils on a lot of the buds. I will try to get a better look at trichs tomorrow with the LEDs off to see if I have any true Amber trichs. Will post pics and more details tomorrow morning.

hi,

did you do the harvest thing?

Here are the pics.

Today marks it's 16th week in flower. As you can see there are still lots of white pistils but buds are getting denser. No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, some of the buds are the pinkish purple and some are lime green. It's been getting nothing but water for like the past 3 weeks.
IMG_070735.JPG

IMG_070444.JPG

IMG_070246.JPG

IMG_069842.JPG

IMG_069638.JPG

IMG_069533.JPG

As far as trichs go, I see one here and there. It's really hard to tell if the trichs are cloudy or clear actually. I have a 60x loupe and this is my first time growing and looking at trichs so maybe I'm not sure what to look for I guess but I can tell what amber is lol.

Looks freakin' gorgeous!! You make me want to put my Vanilla Kush in flower right now!! Haha hope all turns out with the finalized product noobie .

Oh trust me, you're not the only one that hopes this turns out great lol, I mean on top of the 16 weeks of flower, I vegged for like 8 weeks, so that's 24 weeks from seed for this stupid thing already! lol

Lol. I'm sure its definitely gotta be a pain in the ass, but she will reward ya!! .
Very nice to the 8weeks of VEG
I'm on my 75th day of VEG.

I will never veg for 8 weeks ever again. My three plants were all over 7.5 feet tall. It's my first grow, so you live and learn.

24 weeks and counting, I plan on cutting her down in exactly 2 weeks whether she's ready or not....hope she's listening. And when I smoke it, I better get so high that I have a conversation with Elvis or something.

Damn bro. I'm about 5 dabs in and you're post had me dying laughing!!. that's hilarious.

Yeah I'm on my 1st grow for trying DWC. Ive messed shit up in soil previously so said screw that route, and it's dirtiness. I personally don't mind the long vegging because I'm hoping to get a huge yield, although It does take patience and I don't think I'll VEG for this long in the future. I'll be happy with whatever it produces lol.

Well like I said, this is my first grow ever at anything and I started with dwc. My one plant out of three that I harvested pulled me about 7.6 ounces but I could've had more because I cut early. I panicked and seen bananas and a few seeds here and there and cut her thinking she will pollinate the whole room.

I've made all kinds of mistakes this time around anything from feeding them bloom food during veg, giving them bloom and grow food at the same time. A few times I've left my ceiling light on because I was taking pics and forgot to turn it off so they got 24 hour lighting a few times. My daughter has karate chopped a few branches off when they were in veg, cut off a few branches once flipped (she's 3 so she copies what I do) power went out twice in my neighborhood, ac has built up an ice box causing the ac to fail so it's been 90's in there a few times when they were used to 78 degrees. Well, you get the idea, my first grow so what can I say? I don't expect to win the canabis cup one this harvest needless to say. Lmao.

I will never veg for 8 weeks ever again. My three plants were all over 7.5 feet tall. It's my first grow, so you live and learn.

24 weeks and counting, I plan on cutting her down in exactly 2 weeks whether she's ready or not....hope she's listening. And when I smoke it, I better get so high that I have a conversation with Elvis or something.
it better be hahahahaha

Here are the pics.

Today marks it's 16th week in flower. As you can see there are still lots of white pistils but buds are getting denser. No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, some of the buds are the pinkish purple and some are lime green. It's been getting nothing but water for like the past 3 weeks.
IMG_070735.JPG

IMG_070444.JPG

IMG_070246.JPG

IMG_069842.JPG

IMG_069638.JPG

IMG_069533.JPG

As far as trichs go, I see one here and there. It's really hard to tell if the trichs are cloudy or clear actually. I have a 60x loupe and this is my first time growing and looking at trichs so maybe I'm not sure what to look for I guess but I can tell what amber is lol.

those are some deam good colas bro nice colors.

Thanks man. Not bad at all for my first go. Lots of reading and letting it veg for too damn long and not knowing the strain were all things that contributed to this weird, long headache grow

Back
Top Bottom