Went into flower November 16th - Still nothing!

I have a loupe but it's hard for me to tell if they are clear or cloudy. I have a 30x and 60x. I might have to get a 100x usb one. I'm about 100% sure it's a sativa because the other one that was planted same time has been harvested 3 weeks ago.

@beaver thank you. Maybe I got lucky. Lol. I did a lot of reading and prepping but I sure wasn't prepared for this long lasting strain. Once this grow gets done in 2 years. I will build my new room to better accommodate growing.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Let's just hope it's good smoke when she's ready cause your gonna have a bunch of it :thumb:

Her sister plant that was cut gave me 8.3 ounces. She was also about 7 feet tall. I hope she fattens up and gives me good weight and potency too. I just wish she would hurry. I have premium seeds I purchased from herbies just waiting to get started.

How long do you think I had left on her if you had guess?

Her sister plant that was cut gave me 8.3 ounces. She was also about 7 feet tall. I hope she fattens up and gives me good weight and potency too. I just wish she would hurry. I have premium seeds I purchased from herbies just waiting to get started.

How long do you think I had left on her if you had guess?

Sorry, nothing scientific but my Wild A$$ed Guess would be 2.5 weeks, only because I had a 70.% dominant Sativa that looked similar with that much time to go.

What do you say Major?

I would start the seeds anyway. You could keep them in a small cardboard box with a $5 CFL for a good month, even inside your flowering room. They aren't gonna take up that much room before this one finishes (WE HOPE!)

I hate to guess not knowing more about the strain or its recent development. It could be almost anything, but if I had to take a stab, I'd say 4 weeks. Don't shoot me. :thedoubletake:

I have some that are two weeks old in a separate room under t5. I'll post pics.

Cool, just don't put them in good light yet. I have stalled the veg cycle like this when timing and space issues have cropped up, thiey'll take off when your ready for them. I had 10 clones in a box that I put scrap mylar inside of with one 23w cfl (in a trouble lamp laid horizontally over a opening I cut out of the top.) After 10 days of being under a humidifier done I put them in the box for another 2-3 weeks before up-planting them. It gave the roots a nice chance to get established without a lot of growth on the top. Something to think about anyway.

Cool, just don't put them in good light yet. I have stalled the veg cycle like this when timing and space issues have cropped up, thiey'll take off when your ready for them. I had 10 clones in a box that I put scrap mylar inside of with one 23w cfl (in a trouble lamp laid horizontally over a opening I cut out of the top.) After 10 days of being under a humidifier done I put them in the box for another 2-3 weeks before up-planting them. It gave the roots a nice chance to get established without a lot of growth on the top. Something to think about anyway.

Here are my 2.5 week olds under t5. the smaller one with the (2) tiny plants are Heavyweight Fast & Vast autoflower....which I don't think are very fast at all since it is close to two weeks old now and have sprouted since 1.5 weeks.

IMG_009958.JPG

IMG_010061.JPG

IMG_010146.JPG

IMG_010247.JPG

Don't mind the set up now, everything will be moved once that sativa weirdo finally finishes.

I have stalled them but topping and tying them down. I'm sure if it's 4 weeks to finish as Major PITA guessed it to be, I guess I can top them again or start to supercrop them. *shrugs*

I'm sure you'll do fine, sounds like you have a good grasp of what needs to be done, just one stray that isn't cooperating with you.
:

Hey Noob! What light cycle are you running? Looks like you may have been pushing the nutes in an effort to speed her up. Remember as a plant goes into senescence she really doesn't need a lot of nutrients.... I know a lot of nutrient companies want you to ride that pony till the very end. But, remember as the plant slides toward the end of her days she will draw more and more of her energy from what has been stored in her roots. Also heavy nitrogen feeding in mid life can significantly extend the amount of time before a plant will start and finish her flowering cycle. I would expect her to start showing some yellow leaves here and there. Has she? That again is a natural sign of old age as the plant actually creates abscission layers between the stem petiole and the stem. Well that's my 2 cents worth....she should start to put on her final calyx swelling in the next 2 weeks. She's gonna be a dandy and usually sativa dominant varieties are well worth the wait! Best of luck in all you grow!

I'm currently running 8/16 (16 being dark) I'm afraid to go back to 12/12 because I might confuse her. I'm about 25% on her bloom feed and 50% on PK booster and 25% on the sour-Dee 0-0-2 additive (hydro store suggested this for added trichs something about sugars). No yellowing leaves as of yet.

Some funky looking leaves brother, no serration, real odd. But I'd say keep her goin! I had one that went 17 weeks and was 90% cloudy, I just had to chop. But just keep her going! Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420

Everyone keeps saying she has weird leaves. Lmao. This is what my ass gets for starting from bag seeds. But it was my first run and I didn't want to experiment and take chances with good seeds if you know what I mean. Ahhhhh. Any of you guys are more than welcome to come get her and finish her off for me. Lmao .

Maybe You can cut a bud and make a speedy drying, taste it and see if its ready, its a little tricky to use the loupe, but dont worry just press it into a bud so You can have a clear view of the trichs, the sativa dominant have long trichs its easier to take a look with the 60x loupe, if its really sticky you can roll a joint and pass it trough a bud so you can have a taste of the trichs .

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando 420

I will try this. Thank you. Microwave method for speed dry?

Use the conventional oven method. The radiation destroys some of the compounds and can alter the effect more severely vs conventional oven.

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420

Or You can put it in a piece of paper in the morning in the evening it should be dry, remember just cut a small bud.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando 420

Back
Top Bottom