What are all us Deep Water Culture smoking right now?

Right now I have a bevy of POT. I have some Domino from the California Connection boys; some Lemon Kush. And my superb Big Buddha Cheese with some bong hits of GHS White Widow.

Support your local growers and they give free seeds... headband on the left of me, headband on the right, here I go stuck in the middle with snowcap... :rofl: :peace:

Support_your_local_012.JPG

Remember that bud I was talking about? Here it is a week later 1/2 gram got knocked off... Went back and he threw the rest of the shake in the bottom in with... What trich heaven in that shake! :cheer:

So here ya go a 7 1/2 gram HDF budlet

Extra_Room_3-17-10_042.JPG

Wow that bud looks delicious :rollit: I was in Colorado on a ski vacation earlier this winter and had a chance to smoke a 1/2oz of "juicy fruit" while i was there. It looked very similar, had an incredible smell and was absolutely swarming with trichs. By far the best buds i have seen, smelled, tasted and smoked to this date. If the "juicy fruit" i had was just HDF renamed then i know which seeds i will be ordering next. Thanks for the pics. Did you grow the HDF yourself, if so could you send me some pics of the plant??

My buddy just finished up some Cali dream. We have been smoking and fishing all day. Went out for 2 hours & caught 36 bass. There is a tiny little over stocked lake down here that is on private land and no one fishes it so its literally cast and catch. Had a great day!

2 Lovely hybrids a Indica crusher in Hash Plant/Trainwreck and some BlueBerry/Grand Daddy Purps. I swear they are getting bored out here in Cali seems like a new cross everytime I go into my Disp. Good for me I love variety.

Back
Top Bottom