What Are Your Gear Lists?

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
In 2023, ViparSpectra is going to develop more product supplies for personal indoor growers. Your one-stop-shopping from ViparSpectra is a goal. So, what products would you expect from ViparSpectra?

Welcome to comment your ideas. You can share anything on your gear lists. Thank you.

are you expanding past lighting ?

new growers are always looking for quality kits. turn-key combo solutions with tent, light, extractor fan, and carbon scrubbers all together.

In 2023, ViparSpectra is going to develop more product supplies for personal indoor growers. Your one-stop-shopping from ViparSpectra is a goal. So, what products would you expect from ViparSpectra?

Welcome to comment your ideas. You can share anything on your gear lists. Thank you.
Definitely intake and exhaust fans, smart controllers, maybe a fire alarm(one that can send notices to the smart controllers)!

I want a tent with SILENT zippers. So not really zippers. More like a zip lock bag closure. But more robust. Or a tent with a semi rigid door that seals tight.
I was just thinking last night that I wish the zipper on my tent wasn't so loud. Lol. I read somewhere that putting a little petroleum jelly along the zipper can help. I tried it a while back but it just seemed to make a mess. 🤣

• Tents
  • EC extraction fans
  • Carbon filters
  • Controllers
  • Light baffles for passive intakes
  • Small clip on fans that are quiet - USB powered (I use 120mm USB fans as they're much quieter than most clip on fans but they're a pain to position)
  • Solo cup holders that clip onto tent poles
  • Pot raisers with adjustable legs to help keep an even canopy

Or a tent with a semi rigid door that seals tight.

kinda hard to slam the door on a tent..

• Light baffles for passive intakes

just build a light trap. they work way better. only a couple dollars.

• Solo cup holders that clip onto tent poles

drinking in the tent again ? :cheesygrinsmiley:

• Pot raisers with adjustable legs to help keep an even canopy

that would be interesting.

Welcome to comment your ideas. You can share anything on your gear lists. Thank you
What @VetSmoke85 said and a Hydroponics system with a lot better air stones included.

just build a light trap. they work way better. only a couple dollars
I've made a couple and they worked okay but were bulkier than I'd like and I just can't be bothered. 🤣 Would be nice to just buy something that will velcro onto the stupid mesh windows.
drinking in the tent again ? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ssshhhhhh. 🤣

Micro plants tucked in the corners.

With the craze right now.
SIP pots made up for lazy people.

Add wifi to your lights and develop the app well with regular updates.
No need to daisy chain then for the avg home user all about great software im sure you could handle that.

Fans which would also work with an app/controller i know its already been bought up.
But having one control unit or app to use would be pretty kwel.

Cable managment for the your lights of some sort maybe that clip on to poles etc.
The new bar lights power cable does seem to drop down alot due to position.

think everything else i might speak on has already been bought up
Apart from better pricing in the UK. ( tax vat customers transport i know)

PS. i would pay good money for a nice quiet ducting fan that could move air.
Speed settings are great but quiet would be better than slowing down.
Home grows tend to be low key or in rooms we use now days.
Even sleep in some cases i have seen.

Peace.

I've made a couple and they worked okay but were bulkier than I'd like and I just can't be bothered. 🤣 Would be nice to just buy something that will velcro onto the stupid mesh windows.

i don't like the little windows so much either. it's more for the duct holes some tents include at the bottom. you build them out of a couple bends of abs plumbing pipe. the size is your choice. light can't make 2 45 or 1 90 degree bend. usually build 2 45s like an s.

Ssshhhhhh. 🤣

lol

Micro plants tucked in the corners.

absolved lol

i don't like the little windows so much either. it's more for the duct holes some tents include at the bottom.
Im not a fan at all. If you're only growing autos then they're fine, otherwise, useless. Unfortunately the vast majority of smaller sized tents only come with mesh windows in the bottom now. I don't know what was wrong with a good old ducting port at the bottom. Like you say, easy to lightproof those and still have constant airflow going in.

Im not a fan at all. If you're only growing autos then they're fine, otherwise, useless. Unfortunately the vast majority of smaller sized tents only come with mesh windows in the bottom now. I don't know what was wrong with a good old ducting port at the bottom. Like you say, easy to lightproof those and still have constant airflow going in.

i agree. it must be cheaper to put them in as opposed to the duct vents. abcense of the vents would kill the sale in my opinion. i'd move on to a better tent.

With the craze right now.
SIP pots made up for lazy people.

I resemble that remark...lol

I'm normally the Macgyver type, but when I decided to try SIPs, I bought myself out of the chore of building my own. Bought 10 black buckets and 10 SIP inserts. Cost me about $200, so $20 per assembled unit. Didn't have to track down parts or spend time building anything. Everything was shipped straight to my door. For me, the convenience was worth it.

The little windows at the bottom are good for MERV13 filters.

merv13 - Copy.JPG

Fine enough to filter mold spores, dust, lint, etc

Back
Top Bottom