What do you think of this product, has anyone used it?

FoolishWise Guy

Check this out guys has anyone used it

Screenshot_20201121-165956_Chrome.jpg

they found toxic pesticides in it

i laugh - but only in hatred and derision at this product ... :laughtwo:

@FoolishWise Guy - everyone's gonna try sell you bottled sunshine .. it doesn't exist.

a good environment with great lighting and unfancy nutes is what you wanna shoot for. you're gonna be more than happy with that while you dial it in. when that's accomplished you can start to play with tweaks here and there.

some of the best growers here have the simplest approaches, but they concentrate on basics first.

.. it doesn't exist
Exactly. We want to believe it. That’s why if someone makes a bottle of X with a fancy label on it and puts a hideously expensive price tag on it - someone will come and buy it. Because if it’s that expensive...the secret juice must be that good, right?

Not only that, but after wasting all that money on it, people tend to imagine the benefits they imagined they’d gain, because they spent all that money. Anyway who’s going to admit they paid 200 pounds for a litre (!!o_O) and it didn’t do anything. So of course it worked, I guess.
I’m sure this trick has been around about as long as people have. Like that story about the emperor’s new clothes...

Please don’t buy crap like this! Treat yourself to something special. Take your girlfriend out for dinner or something instead -you’ll have much greater rewards. Buy some fine scotch- it will at least get you drunk.

Uber expensive nutrients do not exist in the real world. That is to say- the ingredients that make plants grow are not a secret- they are common, well known, and very cheap chemicals which every farmer and gardener knows about. There’s no fairy dust or unicorn dung out there. Read some back labels- you’ll see what I mean.

So you suggest not to buy it and it's a load of shit ....
Organics fella, dirt cheap and works perfectly fine. Bottled watered down nutrients are usually BS products, sorry.

Yes don’t buy it and no it’s not anywhere near as good as a load of shit- at least that would be useful for plants.
Lmao. Very true. Sheep, cow, chicken, rabbit ext turds will do wonders for plants.

Yes. And after that- environment and basic good gardening practices. Read bluter’s post #3

I’m sorry I’ve been a bit blunt, but you only need to read the first couple replies to this thread to answer your question. Not sure you want to hear it but maybe it will help someone else reading this. Basically there are no products that do the thing you’re looking for. You will have a very hard time finding any legit experienced growers using that stuff.

Look at the label of that second product you posted. What are the actual ingredients? It’s just 62% potassium. Yes potassium (K) is one of the main nutrients for plants, that’s true. I can go on eBay right now and buy a 25 pound bag of 62% potassium fertilizer for $59 US- I just checked. But then what?

It’s possible that the plants like a little bit more P and K in late flowering, even that’s debatable. But you don’t need to buy overpriced products, or 25 pound bags, to achieve that. There might be some sort of placebo effect but that’s about all you’re buying.

Hard buds don’t mean better smoke- but if hard buds is what you want then genetics are key. Think mostly heavy indica strains. I’ve had the best luck with Afghan crosses. After that make sure they’re lit well.
Good luck :thumb:

Friend of mine who grows outside litterly uses sheep poop, Warm castings and potassium from start to finish. He gets big fat nugs for sure, BUT man its harsh as hell to smoke it haha...

To OP, In my serious opinion this is all you need:

Adequate lighting
Stable Temperature/Environment (Tent)
Good Genitics
Good Nutrients (for me its Organic nutrients)
Good Medium (whatever works for you)
And not much els.

Personally I've used several types of grow methods, mediums and nutrients (bottled and organic) I was always tryin to fix, correct or top up something to mantain my plants. Untill I found something that works for me specifically... now I dont worrie about anything, just have fun growin.

What works me for, may not work for you, it's all about how you want to do things for yourself...

If your happy using the products you have, then sure do it. If you wanna try something new, sure do that too. Regardless, nothing will make "perfect" buds. But after all your hard work, if your happy with it, isn't that all that really matters.

Happy growing bro

There must be a product you guys think it worth buying to dense your buds
Dude, you're not listening, are you?
We are not keeping secret the magic sauce that will make for three pound plants.
You've been told by several people in several different ways that plants need three things nutrient wise: N, and P and K.
Learn which combinations at different times in the plants life ... THAT'S the secret sauce.

Find all the $300 a pound powders, and $250 a liter liquids you want .. "the answer" is the same.

Thanks guys I get what your saying
Let's hope I.get a good yield also another question

On a average height plant how many ounces can u get between what range
What does that mean 'average height plant' ? Your mj can be 1 foot tall or 10 ... depending on a lot of things, but ... average? Even if you actually had a real average, the question is unanswerable because height is only the smallest factor in how much bud your plant will produce. Buy some good seed, and whomever you buy it from should be able to tell you the average or expected amounts for that particular cultivar. Even then, not every seed will produce in just exactly the same way.

You can’t calculate yield by height but you can make a guesstimate based on the square footage of the plant canopy, like basically -what size area do your plants cover. Another way of guesstimating is by combining that measurement with how many watts of lighting you’re using. Grams per watt is a kind of rough measurement people use sometimes

Thanks guys I get what your saying
Let's hope I.get a good yield also another question

On a average height plant how many ounces

Back
Top Bottom