What does it mean?

How bug are they now? How much space do you have? Are they at least half the size you want them to end up being?

If they sprouted the end of March, then they should be alright to flip in the next week or two. You could go now if you wanted, but not knowing size or seeing pics, we're just speculating.

How bug are they now? How much space do you have? Are they at least half the size you want them to end up being?

If they sprouted the end of March, then they should be alright to flip in the next week or two. You could go now if you wanted, but not knowing size or seeing pics, we're just speculating.
They are a foot tall but not many nodes....that's my concern

They are Photo's seeds and not Auto's right? Start there as Auto's do their own thing no matter the light schedule where as Photo's you have to switch to at least 12 hours dark time a day. A lot of variables but they do usually "stretch" when you switch, so sometimes when you switch can depend on space you are in (as they can double in size or more and outgrow space you are in). Most will show you what they are far as sex with "preflowers" before you switch (if you growing Regs and not Fem seed, Fem should be female most of the time), far as time it varies on the Strain and all the other variables but usually 6-8 weeks depending on how good your eyes are is typical for them to throw out preflowers.
Yes ....photoperiod feminized seeds

I find that breeders recommendations of flowering time are usually pretty accurate. Many people start counting the flowering period from the day they flip the lights to 12/12, but I do not. I wait the 7-10 days for the plants to actually convert to flowering mode, and I count the first day of flower as the day when I see the first pistils shoot out of the growth tips instead of new green growth. Using this method I am usually within 2 or 3 days of the "estimated" harvest date.
I put my pics up ….titled thread is "On to flowering?"...hope you can find it and give feedback...tks

I put my pics up ….titled thread is "On to flowering?"...hope you can find it and give feedback...tks
Copy the link to the journal from the top of the page. Then click on your name at the top of the Home Page. Click on signatures. Paste the link to your journal there.
After you do this a link to your journal will be under every post you write. We can all find it with 1 click then.

I'm thinking that since I used CFL bulbs (100 w) in the seedling stage, that it probably caused my plants to get a slow start...but I surely don't know that for sure....for some reason, they got a slow start and I'm thinkin CFL bulbs at seedling stage is probably the nemesis...yea/no?

Back
Top Bottom