What does your spouse/gf/bf think of you smoking?

No real problems for me. But that again I'm 20 and live in California. I don't know too many people that don't smoke

^ Hell yeah, I hear that! There are a lot of people on here like you. It's so funny to me that we spend all this money to create new drugs for people, when all they need is a little cannabis. There is no drug that can match all of the healing and helping powers of cannabis. ;-)

Over the past year, I have noticed I have become more open about smoking. It's not always easy, but sometimes we have to stick with what we believe in.

My gf started off as a joint smoker, within a month i totally converted her to the ways of the SHOTTIE BONG!!! Now when she wakes up the 1st question is 'what no shottie on the go?' lol we both have decided we cant smoke enough lol...

toke on all :roorrip: (shotties that is)

:peace:

It's so interesting to read how everyone elses s.o.'s feel about their smoking! My husband and I've known each other for 10 years, lived together for 4 years and married 9 months ago. I usually smoke alone, but a few times a week my husband joins in, I seriously doubt he would be smoking if it weren't for me doing it and sharing with him how it helps me. We both deal with depression and anxiety, and for me, some physical pain. He never gave it a lot of thought before, but like someone else mentioned in this thread, now he's wondering how this could NOT be legal since it helps us both so much.

I am fortunate to have smoked in a few asian countries while in the service. My g/f smokes for medical reasons and we both have medical mj permits. It is great to be able to enjoy this pasttime together and look forward to many more! Soon we are going to try the medical strains and will keep ya posted as to the results. I have smoke thai stick while in thailand and have found newer varieties to be quite effective. Strains I have tried include white widow, ak47 autoflower, northern lights, violator kush and a host of commercial weed. We will be attempting our first grow of AK47 x Blueberry, AK47 x Hindu kush (both auto's), 1024 medical(fem) and 6 other strains(which I can't remember at this time)

the other strains are only 5 i thought 6 i was wrong!!
DINAFEM CALIFORNIA HASH FEMINIZED SEED
DINAFEM BLUE HASH FEMINIZED SEED
DINAFEM WHITE WIDOW FEMINIZED SEED
DINAFEM POWER KUSH FEMINIZED SEED
DINAFEM MOBY DICK FEMINIZED SEED

My wife use to fight my tooth and nail over me smoking and I had to sneak into the bathroom to get a few puffs. She was comforted to know that I could only make purchases in southern cali because I didn't know anybody in the bay area. But after explaining to her the benefits of it she is slowly starting to come around, especially after I told her it could help her sleep and helps with her migraines. If I'm able to get my hands on a brownie, I think I can seal the deal. Keeping my figures crossed.
slide.gif

She doesnt say anything because i would not have it lol : O She bitches about the money i spend on it sometimes, but I do as well lol. But seriously , i'm not quitting smoking for any girl, common now.

my girl used to be very paranoid because she was in law school and all that mumbo jumbo bullcrap. but now that i've proven that i'm way past being addicted, it's all good. i actually smoke more now than when we first met because the turnoff factor doesn't exist anymore. a lot of classy chicks won't date a stoner like me, because of misperceptions society has cast. my girl now is my wifey so it's totally different. she loves me and accepts me for the blazer i am.

o and one more thing. never quit smoking weed for a girl. you;ll end up breaking up with the girl and coming back to the weed anyways. so if a girl ever says, yo buddy boy, you better give that weed up or you ain't hitting this no more, you know what you should do? raise your middle finger, turn around walk out that door and never look back. cause a ho she is for sho.

Back
Top Bottom