What is causing this?

static123

Hello, quick rundown, kosher kush strain under LEDs, soil medium and bio bizz nutrients, feed is PHed to 6.3, temp in tent 22/25 and RH 60 / 70. One of the plants has a deficiency but I am unsure what and was hoping someone could advise me.
Many thanks
3843020F-767B-4247-8769-F79AE60C7CF9.jpeg

Feeding every day?
You dont get defenciencies feeding every day you get lock outs of other nutes

good question and observation.

One of the first things that comes to mind is to ask if you are adding a Calcium & Magnesium supplement.

Even when the Cal-Mag ingredients are part of the fertilizing products it often helps to add some to the scheduled feeding or as a separate feeding included in a watering session.

I see that @bluter posted similar while I got distracted looking at several charts and then my own plants.

The closest looking possibilities on several "Excess and Deficiency" charts shows that the same signs or leaf colors as on your plant match the description for a deficiency in Phosphorous (P) and a deficiency In Magnesium (Mg). Then several Mulder's Chart shows that there is direct connection between the P and the Mg.

Look into putting a Cal-Mag product to your line-up as mentioned.

Hello, quick rundown, kosher kush strain under LEDs, soil medium and bio bizz nutrients, feed is PHed to 6.3, temp in tent 22/25 and RH 60 / 70. One of the plants has a deficiency but I am unsure what and was hoping someone could advise me.
Many thanks
3843020F-767B-4247-8769-F79AE60C7CF9.jpeg
If your feeding proper nutrients at 6.3 I'd suggest a flush of the pot.
3x plain water and feed as usual.
Rh is a touch high aswell. :Namaste:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

They have only had a few feeds since transplanting to the final pots, do you still this a flush is needed ?

i don't think biobiz would require it, unless you are hitting a larger issue. make sure to check their feeding schedule first.
salt based bottle nutes often work best with a f/f/w schedule. i don't believe biobiz is that type of nute.

as far as the temps they're not all that bad. if you're not comfortable, neither are the plants. i do like it as warm as @zigzagman1960 does in flower. i can't always get it.

edit : show us more of the plant if you can. a pic of the whole plant would help a lot.

i don't think biobiz would require it, unless you are hitting a larger issue. make sure to check their feeding schedule first.
salt based bottle nutes often work best with a f/f/w schedule. i don't believe biobiz is that type of nute.

as far as the temps they're not all that bad. if you're not comfortable, neither are the plants. i do like it as warm as @zigzagman1960 does in flower. i can't always get it.

edit : show us more of the plant if you can. a pic of the whole plant would help a lot.
It’s not “liking” it warmer— it’s what is REQURED for proper nutrient uptake when using LEDs.

It’s not “liking” it warmer— it’s what is REQURED for proper nutrient uptake when using LEDs.

it's not like they stop feeding and die. that's a bit dramatic. like i said, i like it warmer in flower. but it's never been a deal breaker.

70f—80f is perfect for plants and humans..under the sun and under hps and ALL OTHER cannabis LIGHTS except LEDs.

Flowering temperature is ideally at 84 - 85 °F. This will help keep leaf temps at the Cannabis-ideal 88 degrees when using LED. Vegetative temperatures can range from 75°-90°. However, ideal vegetative growth will occur at 85 °F and 60-70% humidity.

70f—80f is perfect for plants and humans..under the sun and under hps and ALL OTHER cannabis LIGHTS except LEDs.

whoa up ... no one is attacking you. just keep the shouting down.
i find that range perfectly sufficient for veg in particular.

Flowering temperature is ideally at 84 - 85 °F. This will help keep leaf temps at the Cannabis-ideal 88 degrees when using LED.

that's whereabout i like it flower as well. it's not always attainable here though. you work with what you are given.

Vegetative temperatures can range from 75°-90°. However, ideal vegetative growth will occur at 85 °F and 60-70% humidity.

oh look, we're mostly in agreement then.

He isn't in nitro tox territory from what i can tell

i'm with you on that as well.

Back
Top Bottom