What is going on here?

Bumble

No, seriously, what is actually happening in this photo. First time seeding my plants. I'm cluless. lol
420-magazine-mobile328766173.jpg

You have a male plant that is offering its pollen to the world.
If you want seeds, take a Q-tip, get some of the pollen and put it on the pistils of your girls.

Thanks Major, i wasn't sure if it was actually giving up pollen yet. He's a lil baby boy. I'm letting him sleep with the lady's though, I'll rub some on my girls in the morning!!!!

Oh I can tell ya he's already let some go.

Oh I can tell ya he's already let some go.
Oh YEAH! That's the goal my friend. I plan on eventually just going to the cupboard primarily , not the mailbox, to retrieve my seeds! If I do this right , and connect with the RIGHT people, buying seeds from a business will be obsolete!! SERIOUSLY, if my friends don't have it and want to trade out, then just wait til they do! That's the goal. But for now, we grow and learn and wait!

Thanks Major, i wasn't sure if it was actually giving up pollen yet. He's a lil baby boy. I'm letting him sleep with the lady's though, I'll rub some on my girls in the morning!!!!
Major, or anyone, is the amount of seeds dependant on how much the plant gets pollinated? Should I let this guy stay with theses lady's for the complete flower stage, or pull him out after a week or 2? Is just having him in the mix good enough, or do I manually pollinate each branch on each plant?

Major, or anyone, is the amount of seeds dependant on how much the plant gets pollinated? Should I let this guy stay with theses lady's for the complete flower stage, or pull him out after a week or 2? Is just having him in the mix good enough, or do I manually pollinate each branch on each plant?

The amount of seeds depends on how many pistils receive mature pollen - not how much pollen each one gets. A single grain of pollen can fertilize each stigma.

The amount of seeds depends on how many pistils receive mature pollen - not how much pollen each one gets. A single grain of pollen can fertilize each stigma.
Well, hes only 14" tall so I've been running him through each plant. Then, Gently slapping him on each stem. Then he'll rest, then I'll do it again on another area or plant. He's been all over each female. I'll q-tip a couple stems but I'm hoping the beat the crap out of em method works! Lol

Back
Top Bottom