What is this deficiency?

Aweedtec

I have to keep making new threads because nobody leaves photos. So there is nothing to compare it to.

Two of my other three plants in my basement are starting to show leaves with a deficiency and it looks like Manganese.

Is that what it is?

And if so then maybe I am under feeding these plants a bit too and now its just starting to come out.

The first one is to show that my damn roommate who says he doesn't spin the plants.... well when you come home to this and you took photos right before you left in the AM and it didnt look like this.... he does spin the plants clearly.

Anyway, This just started in the past few days and I believe feeding the plants will solve it. Since its time for their feeding.

But if they are getting deficient I am wondering if while in bloom I shouldn't be supplementing with other sources other than Bloom Booster from Dr earth. Or maybe giving them worm casting tea or Cal mag with iron once caused this. Who knows.

20231108_193148.jpg

20231108_194106.jpg

20231108_194114.jpg

20231108_194110.jpg

20231108_194059.jpg

20231108_194102.jpg

Sorry about your issues my friend.
How old is I assume soil she is in? Soil right?
How often are you feeding/ watering.
Are you giving nutrients? What are you using?
Temps and rh are in proper range? Light range and strength?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sorry about your issues my friend.
How old is I assume soil she is in? Soil right?
How often are you feeding/ watering.
Are you giving nutrients? What are you using?
Temps and rh are in proper range? Light range and strength?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
The plants have had zero issues until now. I think its been creeping up and I figured it was one leaf so no biggie. Then it turned to two and three then five in two days. The plant looks great otherwise.

Soil is just pro mix red bag. No PC or PH or any of that. Just red bag Pro mix which i think is just peat moss and perlite. I did add a bit of miracle grow soil back when they first started but that was before transplanting to 5 gallons.

PH is in range RH is 48 and light range is fine since it started on bottom leaf first and now its not really at the top. Only center and bottom.

The light is a Szhlux 500w LED full spec and is about 18 inches from the plants. It has been that close for about 3 weeks now. Its a very cool running light in comparison to an HPS or bulb type.

It is very due for nutrients. I just want to wait until its time to water which is probably tonight when I get home from work.

I did add worm casting tea during a watering but the spots on one leaf were there before i gave it. Also Cal Mag with iron from TPS solutions.

Plants are fed with Dr Earth while in veg and bloom booster Dr Earth.

I just ordered liquid gold and tried to get their metabolic transformer but I cant find it anywhere but Dr Earth and they cant get it to me fast so I will just bypass that.

If you look on this chart I am using the dry fertilizers. Every two weeks. Of course I was mislead and didnt purchase the orange bag. I also missed a feed schedule on the second week of their life. But the plants have been great since I caught up and have fed them twice and about to feed them a third time. Second time with bloom booster but third time since I missed a 2 week interval.

Temps and RH are in range and so is PH. PH tests at 6 to 6.4. But funny, the VIVOSUN gage I was sent to check PH says its alkaline. Well the needle doesn't move. I think its broken. Because the PH of water I put in it goes in a 6 and comes out between 6 and 6.4 in run off using test strips.

I am trying to send photos from my phone to my PC email but it wont send them. They are all in the outbox not moving. Its just odd.

There we go.....these plants were great just a few days ago. But it is feed time.

They are both blueberru pancakes and the one that has more yellow was stunted badly 4 times early on but recovered nicely.

20231109_101252.jpg

20231109_101246.jpg

20231109_101235.jpg

Is this mfer turning hermie on me?

My roommate says no way. But of course he doesn't know anything as I've found out while already in process. And knowing by researching? I cant tell because everything they show is full of seeds not just one ball.

This is where I cut leaves off and these developed.

He said....maybe it's just where it knots up?
I said ...um...those balls have the characteristics of flower, not knots.

The last photo is the best flower on the plant.

20231109_120940.jpg

20231109_120930.jpg

20231109_120914.jpg

20231109_121412.jpg

Your girls in full flower aren't getting an nutrients from the soil anymore.
All used up.
If Dr earth is all you have then we can make due my friend.
Is it the red bag of bloom your using? 3-9-4 ?
I would cover the top of the pots with a light layer and scratch it into the surface then water as usual.
It doesn't say how often anywhere though so maby once a week?

Screenshot_20231109-120704_Chrome.jpg

Is this mfer turning hermie on me?

My roommate says no way. But of course he doesn't know anything as I've found out while already in process. And knowing by researching? I cant tell because everything they show is full of seeds not just one ball.

This is where I cut leaves off and these developed.

He said....maybe it's just where it knots up?
I said ...um...those balls have the characteristics of flower, not knots.

The last photo is the best flower on the plant.

20231109_120940.jpg

20231109_120930.jpg

20231109_120914.jpg

20231109_121412.jpg
Those are calyxs not hermies.
Don't pluck leaves off anymore. :Namaste:

why do you keep starting new threads ? this is the same shit everyone has been trying to help you with in every other thread.

get a correct media and nute line. and use the full basic nute line next time. you are missing critical parts of a complete system. there are huge holes in your approach. dr earth is a 3-part line at minimum.

edit : drop that dr earth line completely. if you want it simple get some MC and learn that nute. at least it will have everything the plant is looking for. add in a little cal-mag and maybe a mild booster and you'll have enough.

you can't fix what you are doing with this approach. you don't have the nutes for it.

in the meantime just hang on and let the plant try and finish. it's all you can do.

why do you keep starting new threads ? this is the same shit everyone has been trying to help you with in every other thread.

get a correct media and nute line. and use the full basic nute line next time. you are missing critical parts of a complete system. there are huge holes in your approach. dr earth is a 3-part line at minimum.

edit : drop that dr earth line completely. if you want it simple get some MC and learn that nute. at least it will have everything the plant is looking for. add in a little cal-mag and maybe a mild booster and you'll have enough.

you can't fix what you are doing with this approach. you don't have the nutes for it.

in the meantime just hang on and let the plant try and finish. it's all you can do.
This is the three other plants. Not the first one. Remember those plants were doing great? Well I figured if I put it in the same thread it would change what the thread was about.

I also purchased the Dr Earth Liquid gold, I have Cal Mag with Iron and Worm Castings tea ( to fix that problem of not putting worm castings in with the original mix. I also got blackstrap molasses. I planned to use the Cal Mag and Molasses in between the Dr Earth bloom booster.
Remember, this is NOT the plant I originally had issues with here. This is the three in the basement started this shit about 2 days after I showed photos of them looking perfect.

it seems they were just ready to be fed more Bloom Booster. They are only 29 days in flower. They cant possibly be root locked in the basement and they are only showing a single deficiency. They are not like the plant in the closet. That one is turning yellow everywhere. In fact, it got fed today as well. It is doing much better after a feeding.

I would love to drop the Dr earth line. Which is why i asked geoflora if I could just switch to their brand. But, nobody answered over there. But its what I got until this is over and I can change to something better.

Your girls in full flower aren't getting an nutrients from the soil anymore.
All used up.
If Dr earth is all you have then we can make due my friend.
Is it the red bag of bloom your using? 3-9-4 ?
I would cover the top of the pots with a light layer and scratch it into the surface then water as usual.
It doesn't say how often anywhere though so maby once a week?

Screenshot_20231109-120704_Chrome.jpg

It's not his fault mate it's his room-mates fault for not spinning the plants ffs!! 🤣

This is the three other plants. Not the first one. Remember those plants were doing great? Well I figured if I put it in the same thread it would change what the thread was about.

I also purchased the Dr Earth Liquid gold, I have Cal Mag with Iron and Worm Castings tea ( to fix that problem of not putting worm castings in with the original mix. I also got blackstrap molasses. I planned to use the Cal Mag and Molasses in between the Dr Earth bloom booster.
Remember, this is NOT the plant I originally had issues with here. This is the three in the basement started this shit about 2 days after I showed photos of them looking perfect.

it seems they were just ready to be fed more Bloom Booster. They are only 29 days in flower. They cant possibly be root locked in the basement and they are only showing a single deficiency. They are not like the plant in the closet. That one is turning yellow everywhere. In fact, it got fed today as well. It is doing much better after a feeding.

I would love to drop the Dr earth line. Which is why i asked geoflora if I could just switch to their brand. But, nobody answered over there. But its what I got until this is over and I can change to something better.
If it's all that's available atm then we got to use it.
But as bluster mentioned a good cannabis nutrient is what you should be using going forward.
Geoflora is excellent, I've used it.
No worm castings.
Molasses will feed the microbes.
Once every 7-10 days is appropriate.
Feed'em wat ya got. ;)
Oh yeah every week it says, but feed a little extra.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

all the main trouble is nute related on every one of the plants. at present you simply don't have enough tools in the toolbox.

I would love to drop the Dr earth line.

it's a wal-mart product. it's not aimed specifically for our needs.

Which is why i asked geoflora if I could just switch to their brand. But, nobody answered over there. But its what I got until this is over and I can change to something better.

you can switch the nutes up at any time in the grow. at this point it will not reverse the damage though.

geoflora is a dry nute top watered in. it takes up to 2wks for a dry nute to have full effect. it wouldn't act fast enough to help you at all.

if you are using these nutes because you think it's an organic grow, you should understand they really aren't. your grow is not organic, as such i'd just get effective nutes and stop messing about,

Back
Top Bottom