What is wrong with my plant? Look at picture

popolino77

My early miss auto is 5 weeks old above soil. What is wrong with it ? And should i throw it away and start another seed ?
20151217_130315_2.jpg

I'd recommend laying off the nutrients the next time she needs a drink. She needs some plain ph'd water. Also wondering if has gotten really cold during lights out. Peace!!

I'd recommend laying off the nutrients the next time she needs a drink. She needs some plain ph'd water. Also wondering if has gotten really cold during lights out. Peace!!

My temps with the lights on is 82 to 85 F . with the lights off my temps are 77 to 80 F. The only nutrient i been giving it is fox farms big bloom i started it at 1/4 tea spoon for 16oz of water for 2 feedings with no problem and yesterday i gave it 1/2 tea spoon for 16 oz of water and this happened. My plant started flowering a week ago will this nute burn cause my plant to stop flowering ?

The leaf tips look fried. I'm wondering if it is a pH issue then. Nutrient burn damage can lower the final yield. I have no experience with those nutrients so hopefully someone with experience will chime in. How often are you feeding? What is your pH at watering and runoff?. Peace!!

You should remove the dead and badly damaged leaves to help avoid a bug or mold problem.

The leaf tips look fried. I'm wondering if it is a pH issue then. Nutrient burn damage can lower the final yield. I have no experience with those nutrients so hopefully someone with experience will chime in. How often are you feeding? What is your pH at watering and runoff?. Peace!!

You should remove the dead and badly damaged leaves to help avoid a bug or mold problem.

I pulled off all the dead leaves they came off easy except for one leave when i pulled it i felt a little piece of skin rip of my plants stem. Is this bad ? My plant is a autoflower Also i pulled the dead leaves off should i have cut them off instead ? This is my plant now with all the dead leaves off.
20151218_130449_2.jpg

It seems that the black gold has fertilizer in it. Not sure how much. That's probably what led to the nute burn adding extra fox farm nutes. Go easier on the fox farm. I think she will probably recover. Do you know the pH of your fertilizer water?

I'm new at growing i dont have the tool to measure ph. I use distiled water baught from the store. I am a little worried that my plant wont recover in time because it started flowering last week and today when i pulled off all the dead leaves one of the leaves was hard to pull of i wound up ripping a small piece off skin of my plants stem. I was hoping to be able to harvest in 3 weeks from now my plant is 5 weeks old above soil and it is supposed to be ready after 7 weeks so the website i bought the seeds from says. Will it take longer now for my plant to be ready because of the deficiancys and the nutrient burn ?

Back
Top Bottom